Are These Good Camera Settings?

xPotatoFrys's Avatar xPotatoFrys8/7/14 9:31 pm
8/8/2014 9:39 pm
Sheezie's Avatar Sheezie
Hello, so I might get this camera I've seen on a website. Here is the settings.

Parameters:

Image Sensor:5.0Mega pixels CMOS sensor(up to 16MP Interpolation)
Image Resolution:4608*3472(16MP Interpolation)/3264*2448(8MP) /2592*1944(5MP)/2048*1536(3MP)/640*480(1MP)
Video Resolution:1920*1080P,1280*720,720*480,640*480
Basic capacity of 2GB:897photos(16mega 4500*3400,Interpolation)
1271photos(5mega 2592*1944)
Taking video:1920*1080P(FHD),15mins under opimum state
Taking video:1280*720(HD),56mins under opimum state
Taking audio:380mins
LCD screen:3.0 TFT LCD,16:9,270 degrees rotation With Touching
Memory card:Internal memory: Dual cards Slot: SD TF
External Memory: SD/TF slot (up to 32GB)
Cache:512M DDR2
Out put:USB:Mini USB2.0/HDMI slot(HD)/TV OUT
Power:High-capacity rechargeable lithium battery
Camera lens:FF(F=3.2mm f=7.36mm)
Expanded memory card:External Memory: SD/TF slot (up to 32GB)
AV output:TV Out: NTSC/PAL With HDMI slot
Operation:Self timer:10 Sec/20 Sec
LED Fill Light:On/Off
Exposure Control:Auto; Exposure compensation:±2.0EV
Zoom:16X Digital Zoom
Auto Power On:Open LCD synchronization
Auto Power Off:1mins/5mins
Date setting:Adjustable with date stamp
Shooting distance:1m to infinity
Close up Function:NO
Sensitivity:Auto
Shutter speed:1/10Sec-1/2650Sec
CPU:Intel Pentium 42.8GHz CPU or higher(3GHz recommended)
SDRAM RAM:At least 512MB of RAM or higher(1GB recommended)
Video card:At least 64MB or greater video card
USB:Standard USB 1.1 port or higher
Battery life:Taking Video≤ 90mins,taking photos≤ 150mins

Are these good settings? I would like to know before I purchase this item.

http://www.amazon.com/Touch-Screen-Came ... eo+Cameras
xPotatoFrys
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Sheezie
08/08/2014 9:39 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Afootpluto
Sheezie
Afootpluto

Instead of film it is a digital sensor. Because a Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) is still a type of Single Lens Reflex (SLR)

The majority of SLR's that exist are digital. Like I said. It's a digital world. You basically just rewrote what I told you.

You just started to act like i said something wrong when i said SLR instead of DSLR.

No, not at all. Just, SLR's aren't really a thing anymore. Saying slr instead of DSLR can cause people to get confused. Everything is digital now a days so if you were going to get a camera for film it would be a DSLR.

I mean unless you want and old school film camera for some reason.
Afootpluto
08/08/2014 9:36 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja
Sheezie
Afootpluto
Sheezie
Provide modern evidence. Because an slr is Single Lens Reflex in film I believe. The D stand for digital. If someone is making a slr on a non digital platform, such as film, they need to get with the program. It's a digital world.

Instead of film it is a digital sensor. Because a Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) is still a type of Single Lens Reflex (SLR)

The majority of SLR's that exist are digital. Like I said. It's a digital world. You basically just rewrote what I told you.

You just started to act like i said something wrong when i said SLR instead of DSLR.
Sheezie
08/08/2014 9:34 pm
xPotatoFrys
Sheezie
Afootpluto

SLRs are not designed for videos, they are designed for photography.

Yet they are one of the biggest series of film camera's because in this modern day that are used for that frequently. There is a D before SLR btw. DSLR. It's a DSLR.

Hello, I'd like to say thank you for helping me decide which camera for me to choose, and recommending some. I have actually been considering buying the set before, but never had any reviews if it was good for starters. thank you!

Any time. That's the best way to start. I started with a set. Now I have a 4k G4
xPotatoFrys
08/08/2014 9:33 pm
Sheezie
Afootpluto
Sheezie

Making a DSLR that doesn't record video is kinda pointless.

Yet they are one of the biggest series of film camera's because in this modern day that are used for that frequently. There is a D before SLR btw. DSLR. It's a DSLR.

Hello, I'd like to say thank you for helping me decide which camera for me to choose, and recommending some. I have actually been considering buying the set before, but never had any reviews if it was good for starters. thank you!
Sheezie
08/08/2014 9:32 pm
Afootpluto
Sheezie
Provide modern evidence. Because an slr is Single Lens Reflex in film I believe. The D stand for digital. If someone is making a slr on a non digital platform, such as film, they need to get with the program. It's a digital world.

Afootpluto
08/08/2014 9:30 pm
Sheezie

Sheezie
08/08/2014 9:25 pm
Afootpluto
Sheezie
Afootpluto

DSLR is a SLR but not all SLRs are DSLRS

Afootpluto
08/08/2014 9:23 pm
Sheezie
Afootpluto
Sheezie

DSLR is a SLR but not all SLRs are DSLRS
Sheezie
08/08/2014 9:22 pm
Afootpluto
Sheezie
Afootpluto[

Good, you got what i was trying to say.

You said nothing about picture and film having two different resolutions you you have no idea what you are talking about for the most part.

I was saying u can measure videos in megapixels that was all i was saying.

I never said you couldn't.
Sheezie
08/08/2014 9:21 pm
Afootpluto
Sheezie

Afootpluto
08/08/2014 9:20 pm
Sheezie
Afootpluto
Sheezie
True but video and still image resolution in a camera are two different things, or else the pictures and video's would be the same size/resolution.

You said nothing about picture and film having two different resolutions you you have no idea what you are talking about for the most part.

I was saying u can measure videos in megapixels that was all i was saying.
SpeedUHC
08/08/2014 9:20 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Button Pusher
BURN!!!
Sheezie
08/08/2014 9:19 pm
Afootpluto
Sheezie
True but video and still image resolution in a camera are two different things, or else the pictures and video's would be the same size/resolution.

Afootpluto
08/08/2014 9:19 pm
Sheezie

SpeedUHC
08/08/2014 9:17 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Button Pusher
A techy fight! Who will win Pluto or sheezie?
xPotatoFrys
08/08/2014 9:34 pm
Please leave this post of you will not help or have anything related to this topic.
Sheezie
08/08/2014 9:35 pm
Plus it isn't a fight. I'm having a conversation about cameras. Sooo.. Yea.
Afootpluto
Sheezie

Sheezie
Afootpluto
Sheezie
Afootpluto

Plus you recommended he get a DSLR when he only has 200$ to spend. DSLR's are a bit more than that.

I was only stating that most slr can record video.

Sheezie
08/08/2014 9:16 pm
Afootpluto
Sheezie
Afootpluto

You know how videos are made right? It use a still images and switches to another than another quickly.

Yes, I'm a film major. You missed my point. If videos were done that same way taking a still was they would have a much higher resolution but they don't. I.e my camera phone I already explain that takes pics at a 4k res but only records 720p. So if it were taking the same pictures as it did with stills, I would be able to record 4k. But I can't. You're wrong and now as nothing to do with what the OP wanted.

And a resolution is the amount of pixels there are in a give image/frame.

Afootpluto
08/08/2014 9:14 pm
Sheezie
Afootpluto
Sheezie
No megapixels have to do with taking a still image. For example. My phone camera takes a 4k sized still but it doesn't shoot in 4k. If what you said was true it would. You're just arguing to argue. 1080p is always best for editing because you may have to fix shaking, stabilization, and such things which would require you too zoom in. But you should never buy a cheap 1080p camera which is why I found him one on sale.

You know how videos are made right? It use a still images and switches to another than another quickly.

Plus you recommended he get a DSLR when he only has 200$ to spend. DSLR's are a bit more than that.

I was only stating that most slr can record video.
Afootpluto
08/08/2014 9:13 pm
Sheezie
Afootpluto
Sheezie
No megapixels have to do with taking a still image. For example. My phone camera takes a 4k sized still but it doesn't shoot in 4k. If what you said was true it would. You're just arguing to argue. 1080p is always best for editing because you may have to fix shaking, stabilization, and such things which would require you too zoom in. But you should never buy a cheap 1080p camera which is why I found him one on sale.

Yes, I'm a film major. You missed my point. If videos were done that same way taking a still was they would have a much higher resolution but they don't. I.e my camera phone I already explain that takes pics at a 4k res but only records 720p. So if it were taking the same pictures as it did with stills, I would be able to record 4k. But I can't. You're wrong and now as nothing to do with what the OP wanted.

And a resolution is the amount of pixels there are in a give image/frame.
Sheezie
08/08/2014 9:13 pm
Afootpluto
Sheezie

Sheezie
08/08/2014 9:11 pm
Afootpluto
Sheezie

Afootpluto
08/08/2014 9:09 pm
Sheezie

Afootpluto
08/08/2014 8:41 pm
What type of videos r u doing?
How good do u want the video to look?
Sheezie
08/08/2014 8:56 pm
He said film. So you want to get the best camera you can with the best resolution so that color correction looks good. 1080p is best.
Afootpluto
08/08/2014 8:59 pm
1080p is best? How about 4k
And megapixels are overrated.
Sheezie
08/08/2014 9:00 pm
Wow.. I said resolution no megapixels. If you can find a 4k camera for 200 feel free. He said is budget was 200 so 1080p is best.
Sheezie
08/08/2014 9:06 pm
resolution is the amount of pixel something has. And my 720p camera can record a lot better than most 1080 cameras.[/quote]
Afootpluto
08/08/2014 9:03 pm
resolution is the amount of pixels something has. And my 720p camera can record a lot better than most 1080p cameras.
Sheezie
08/08/2014 8:39 pm
I have a t5i personally and love it. But it's expensive.
Sheezie
08/08/2014 8:37 pm
This is a nice set for film. All the basics and a decent starter camera.
http://www.amazon.com/Camcorder-Recordi ... =camcorder

But if you just want a camera
This will do good
http://www.amazon.com/Bell-Howell-DNV16 ... =camcorder
Afootpluto
08/08/2014 8:27 pm
cannon makes video recorders i think nikon does to but idk. And most nikon and cannon slr's can record
Sheezie
08/08/2014 7:13 pm
Do you have a budget?
xPotatoFrys
08/08/2014 8:05 pm
Yes, $200
Sheezie
08/08/2014 8:13 pm
What will you be using it for? Pictures? Film?
xPotatoFrys
08/08/2014 8:25 pm
Films and such.
Afootpluto
08/08/2014 6:56 pm
It doesn't say the brand so no i will not suggest that camera. I will suggest nikon or cannon
xPotatoFrys
08/08/2014 8:04 pm
The company is High Tech Store
Afootpluto
08/08/2014 8:07 pm
That is where u r buying from not the brand. But like i said i recommend cannon or nikon.
xPotatoFrys
08/08/2014 8:26 pm
They both also have video recording, correct?
xPotatoFrys
08/08/2014 10:39 am
Would anyone else please like to vote, before I purchase this item?
Sheezie
08/07/2014 10:27 pm
A model would be very useful
xPotatoFrys
08/08/2014 10:32 am
I have added a link to the camera in the bottom of the post.
Afootpluto
08/07/2014 9:50 pm
Can u give us a model.
xPotatoFrys
08/08/2014 10:31 am
I added a link at the bottom
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com