Solo game developer make you a custom gamecode

Teddysol7's Avatar Teddysol78/2/20 5:04 pm
9/7/2020 8:01 pm
Wannabe TommyInnit's Avatar Wannabe TommyInnit
have you been looking on steam for your dream game?? I am a game developer who wants some ideas for a game that other people think of, leave your dream game idea in the comments and I will make and publish that game. but there are a few limitations:
-no online games
-if you want a 3d game, that graphics wont be that good (i am still learning 3d modeling)
-I can make it controller compatible, but it will still be for PC, not console or mobile
Teddysol7
Level 11 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Wannabe TommyInnit
09/07/2020 8:01 pm
Level 41 : Master Magical Boy
All you do is press a button and every time you press it the screen slowly melts away.
Like this but not malware
jugaaribros
08/20/2020 1:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I would love to play games which would have some extra features. If you can add some additional features to a game then it would be great as compared to making an entirely new game. Allow people to enjoy some extra features for example Clash of Magic is the modded version of Clash of Clans. The game is same but it got some additional features. I really love this concept and I really enjoy these kinds of amazing games. If you can do that then it would be very great.
nutmeg_
08/20/2020 7:06 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
I can pitch ya an incredibly low resolution 2d game if you like, where the workload would be far more mechanics than anything visual. Probably best to start that conversation in DM first, though.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome