My apology. I have been making such a bad name for myself...

Po1ntBlank's Avatar Po1ntBlank12/27/11 5:50 am
1 emeralds 121 1
12/28/2011 9:19 am
Slub77's Avatar Slub77
Hey there, it's me, Po1ntBlank

The past few days, I have probably been arguing with people, and ignoring some, possibly potentially creating unintentioned flamewars, and generally, just being a dick. I did not mean to do this.

Basically, I really get sick of people who Roleplay, or have fun by acting immature. (Which there is nothing wrong with, I can be immature myself.)

I used to pretend all the time that I was a ninja in my back yard on my trampoline, and frankly, I got bullied by my brothers alot for it. (I guess when you are 17, etc. and an 8 year old pretending to fight dragons on a trampoline looks very, "faggy.") I guess it was successful, as over the years I have grown a kind of hatred for roleplaying outside of a video game. I have nothing against people that do that, like the ones I see in the chat rooms, but when I DO see that, it makes me very upset, and I do my best to ignore it.

If I ignore you in chat, it is 100% me trying to prevent myself from saying anything I will regret. I am usually a calm person, but certain things set me off. I DONT HATE ANYONE.

Another thing I don't like, similar, and basically the same reason as above, is people who spam the chatroom, with silly and/or immature comments. Some examples are, "Adding -in my pants to everything after a message," or adding "-san" after everyone's name. Again, there is nothing wrong with this, for some reason, it just sets me off. I have had people not want to be my friends because they say I am too serious, and it pains me greatly. I don't like this, and I do my best to get rid of these hatreds.

Again, if i ignore you, it isn't because of you, it's because I don't want to say stuff I will regret.

Please, if I have done ANYTHING to piss any of you off at all, I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me. This isn't just about my angers towards certain spams and roleplaying, but it is also if I have done anythign to anyone on this website that caused them stress. I apologize, honestly and sincerely.

This is a place where I can find tranquility away from the stresses and pressures of everything I deal with in real life. (There is a list, but I wont go into detail.)

Please, please forgive me for anything I have done to any of you...
Po1ntBlank
Level 47 : Master Hunter