BEN?

GLoB1N's Avatar GLoB1N2/26/11 4:20 pm
1 emeralds 258 6
11/16/2011 2:58 pm
PlankGang's Avatar PlankGang
Could someone tell me a little bit about BEN? Ive read a few things on him but i'm not sure whether to believe it or not. All i know is that BEN is a little boy who drowned some years ago and he a had a Legend of Zelda game. After he died his guardian gave someone else his game cartridge, when he played there was a file named BEN but he started a new file but all the NPC's were stil refferring to him as BEN. So he deleted the file to see if this fixed it. But that seemed to have made the problem worse. A statue of a little boy kept appearing in front of the character and sometimes set the character on fire to kill him. Is this true or not?? And is there more to the story?

Y̡͈̖̗̰̿ͥͬ̽o̿ͥ͆ͯ͊҉̩͔̝ͅͅu̿̓̏ͯ̐̈͞­­͍͔̱͖̝͎ ͇̫͊̑̈́̿̕͢s̟̩̳͈͖͍̟͖̱̏ͮ̿̓ͫͭ̓ͦ͘͞h̽­­̗̹͍͓͗̅ͫ̌͐o̜̩̝ͯͮ̐̎̿̇͠͝uͬͫ̓ͪ̓̉̀­̷­̨͉̹̼̺͔̺͞l̘͔̝͓̼̟͌͐̄͐ͅḍ̺̈́͘n̔­̉͌­̞̹͔̫͖̮̀̃ͅ'̫̗̈́͐ͫ͡ť̵̮̑̔͛̇ͫ̉͝­͍̩͈ ̛̮̫̜̞͇͓͓ͣ̽h̴̡͇͓ͭͦͨ͑ͨ͐ͫ̃̌a̸̢̽̌̈́­­̥̬v̸̸̛͇͖̺̖̙͊̑e̺̳̳͔͎͖͒̇ͤͅ ̾͐͆̓̓̽͏͕̥̭̟̞̟̲̩̙̀ḑ̷̫ͪ̎͢oͩ̋͌̊͐­­̫͎͉͔͈ͪ̿̋̀ǹ̤̝͈͕̤̱̹ͯͥͨͧ̀́͜e͐ͭ̊­̋­̸̲̳͇̌͋̊ͭ̀ ̡̡̪͍ͫ̈͂̑̚t̞̟͉͔͎͊̔͌̄ͧḩ̳̜̞̱̘͑̑ͬ­­̩͈̲a͋̂ͤ̃҉̥̠̮̭̘̖̦̼t͉͉͎͑̅̍́͒̓̈.­ͯ
GLoB1N
Level 39 : Artisan Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/16/2011 2:58 pm
Level 45 : Master Pirate
PlankGang
*Quick Revive*
02/26/2011 5:03 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Zeranny
its pretty creepy until explained and all the flaws are found
02/26/2011 11:16 pm
GLoB1N
What do you mean?? Sorry i'm tired so im not thinking straight.
02/27/2011 12:47 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Taco
kacboy
I'm not too familiar with the first 3D Zelda's but from what I remember it was like certain things and/or places that shouldn't be in that game.
02/26/2011 4:38 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Taco
kacboy
It's a site/blog of the guy who bought BEN's game from a ghost old man at a garage sale. I found out about BEN from this blog on ZU and then here is the blog (turns out the blog is down but here is a post with all the blogs) of the guy who bought the game it's quite freaky and well done if it actually is fake...

I read the whole blog it's a good read. And here is a video of the guy playing BEN's game.
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="www.youtube.com/embed/X6D2XCJUJHY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
just watching it again makes me scared. I'm having chills as I type.
02/26/2011 5:39 pm
GLoB1N
Oh i see... that is pretty creepy. Thanks for the links i'll check them out shortly.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome