Re: Blood Line || Forum RP Application Thread ||

BlackFTW's Avatar BlackFTW4/28/12 5:39 pm
1 emeralds 2.2k 100
11/15/2012 5:25 am
Teddy's Avatar Teddy
If you even give your IGN, you're automatically dead. THIS AIN'T A SERVER RP, BOI!

IC: blood-line-forum-thread-t78236.html

Well, if you were into RP when RP was first introduced to PMC, you might remember that I once made a RP titled "Blood Line". (( blood-line-t19551.html )) I loved it, it was fun. Though, I wanted to revive it now, thinking back. It wouldn't be right to just revive a seven month old thread that is already dead and buried, so I decided to make this, Re: Blood Line. Since I'm (at least I think) better at RP, I think I can re-do it, making it better in the aspects of what I have improved on. With out further delay, I bring you... the plot...

The Plot...
In the country of Asurea, certain people, dubbed Bloodliners by themselves, possess... certain... "odd" things. The blood from ancient ancestors flow through their veins, giving them a considered "unholy" ability to do certain things no one else can. The root of this is that Bloodliners' ancestors preformed taboo rituals that cursed their families. In exchange for the ruined fate of their next a hundred generations and their souls, they received powers normal man could only dream of controlling.

In total, the number of people who participated in these ancient events was a total of twelve. Each one having a different ability. The thing is, that, whoever they married, their children would get an altered power, either slightly or a lot different than their father or mother's power. It flowed in their blood, the children spread the curse further through the generations. Two thousand years after the initial curse, is where our story takes place.

The government of Asurea try to keep the public from knowing of the existence of Bloodliners, though they track down Bloodliners in hopes of capturing, controlling, and killing them. You see, the one way for the curse to be destroyed is to kill every single last remainder of the Bloodliners, as with no Bloodliners, there could never be a new Bloodliner born, therefore ending the line of the curse. Forever. Until another fool dared to attempt the rituals again.

Bloodliners could get their abilities at any time, ranging from birth to death. It could be almost anything, as there is no way to predict it.

Teh Rules:
1.) Your character cannot be OP or perfect.
2.) Your grammar MUST be at a fifth grade level or higher.
3.) You only have three chances to sign up, so don't spam fourteen different characters that you know won't pass.
4.) Do not god-mod, meta-game, or power-game. I can see you sleep.
5.) Do NOT swear your head off. This isn't Jersey Shore, this is a RP not meant for gangsta' users.
6.) Mdaddy, if you're reading this, get off the whale.

Application Format! :3
Your backstory and dialogue must be at least a paragraph long.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Job/Occupation:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Backstory:[/b]
[b]Dialogue:[/b]
[b]If a Bloodliner, abilities:[/b]
[b]Anything Else?[/b]

Acceptorers:
Me, fabulous me! *Bathes in money*

------------------------------>
My Character...
<-----------------------------

Name: Lucas Smith. (Commence throw-back to original thread! :3)
Job/Occupation: He used to be a waiter for a local restaurant, before some government goons began to sniff him out. Currently a Bloodliner on the run.
Appearance: Commence Operation Picture!
Click to reveal
Ignore the metal limbs and the steampunk-ish clothing. >.>

Backstory: Lucas was raised without a father. No, he didn't die, but left. Leaving Lucas and his mother to themselves. The reason for Lucas' father was only told to Lucas; he had to flee from the city, escape from the government, be on the run. It's better having a dead father. Around the age of seventeen, he got a job at a restaurant. At first, he was hired to be a cook. Though... it didn't turn out well. He got fired the fifth day. After a lot of begging, he was taken back in with the job of a waiter. Nothing special until he was nineteen. That was when he actually got his ability.

He only told his friend, Lidia, of it. Before fleeing the city, going to a smaller city, and renting an old, run-down apartment. The government hadn't made chase yet, but Lucas could feel them breathing down his neck. Through several weeks of planning and action-y events, he eventually stole a priceless relic from a nearby museum. It was supposedly used in the rituals by his ancestor. It was called the Wind Relic. Supposedly, it controlled the spirit of a great wind demon. Not long after stealing it, did Lucas supposedly lose his blood line curse. Though, it wasn't gone. Just merely suppressed. For a single three years.

Dialogue: "It's not supposed to go at an angle, John." Lucas muttered as he watched his friend attempt to hit an awkwardly placed nail at an angle. Eventually, John took a swing, missing the nail by a mile and smashing a vase carefully placed a top the shelf beside the newest shelf-to-be. "Damnit, John! What did I just tell you five minutes before!?" He shouted with a quickly changed expression.

If a Bloodliner, abilities: Lucas has the ability to control the air and wind in a five meter radius around him, though it strains his lungs to do it. The most important thing that he uses it for is sending sharp blades of winds at enemies close enough to be hit by his ability, and using the control of wind to make himself run faster and jump higher.
Anything Else? Mdaddy, seriously, get off the whale.
BlackFTW
Level 39 : Artisan Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Teddy
11/15/2012 5:25 am
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Skinner
Holy necro-post, Batman!

Please don't post on super-duper old threads.
Remember to check when the last post was!

Locked.
The owner of the thread is free to PM me to have it unlocked.
Hallfreakyzoid
11/14/2012 9:37 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Name: Sharona Dark
Job/Occupation: The most she did was neighborhoodly jobs: mowing lawns, babysitting, painting fences, etc.
Personality(Extra): She is a very nice person, but snaps accidentally on sensitive subjects. She loves life and nature, anything living. Her only wish is that she could talk to her best friend (now) her german-shepherd pal, Joey and give him a better life. Her past life experiences sometimes cause her to act differently, violently and/or cowardly.
Appearance: Well, she has black hair, and gorgeous eyes. She was always a good-looker, but she usually has hiddden bruises, sometimes not hidden, on her body. (She got them from her father before she ran away; afterward just because of the street life)
Backstory: She grew up in a nice neighborhood, but had an abusive dad. It was her mother that had the bloodline. Her mother left her father and tried to take Sharona with her but couldn't. She worked in the neighborhood and went to school. She almost caused suicide, but that was when her powers stopped her. She found out she had powers on her 18th birthday. She ran away that day, and lived mostly a street life. She now wanders around aimlessly, trying to avoid the people that she realized were chasing her after she fell in to the street life. Along the way she picked up a blong haired german-shepherd, Joey.
Dialogue: (Before she discovered her powers)"Hey, you know you should really get a crush on someone." Her old best friend, Lizzie, said. When Sharona didn't answer her friend continued, "You do like someone! You have to tell me who he is." "Leave me alone!" Sharona's defenses shot up on accident, "Um, okay. I'm sorry." "No I shouldn't have picked a tender subject." "No, it's my fault. I'll tell you."
If a Bloodliner, abilities: She has a healing ability that is so strong she can make a recently dead person alive again. She can manipulate life and death, but doesn't take a life unless there is no other option possible. She can also control people on accident, but she is learning to control that. Manipulating life/death and people makes her extremely exhausted after using. Healing takes strength but not as much as (or even close to) the other things she can do. It is a little more than effortless like using a pencil. Her past life sometimes interferes with her power usage, atleast until she moves on.
Anything Else? I'm new at RPing so I might need some help at times, and a pic will be coming ASAP.
Deth_Glitch
05/01/2012 6:45 am
Level 35 : Artisan Turtle
can you have a look at my RP?
Click to reveal
can you check out my rp? returning-kingdom-t71928.html

am i in?
Deth_Glitch
05/01/2012 2:05 am
soo im un yes?
ultradoom5
04/30/2012 7:29 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
Does it really matter? How does your chars power make any more sense?
ThunderHooves
04/30/2012 7:12 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
I was mostly talking about the top layer of skin. If black looked at this, he would probably get the reference.
Clue
04/30/2012 7:09 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
But then all of his bodily fluids would fall out, and he would die anyways.
ThunderHooves
04/30/2012 7:08 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pirate
Maybe he could change the density of the carbon on his skin.
Clue
04/30/2012 7:03 pm
And then you would still have to separate each molecule in such a way so you wouldn't immediately die.
Clue
04/30/2012 6:40 pm
Well, think about it, to become intangible, you have to turn each cell into something else, for one cannot just become "intangible" you must have an equal exchange.
ultradoom5
04/30/2012 7:01 pm
Well, because this doesn't perfectly follow physics, it would be possible to spread the molecules out enough to become almost completely intangible, yet still sort of keep the form.
WaffeCrafter26
04/30/2012 6:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
By the way was i accepted or not?
TheUsergamer
04/30/2012 1:59 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Ok thanks. I will try.
aaron5699
04/30/2012 3:08 am
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
So I Changed my Backstory, am I accepted now?
aaron5699
04/30/2012 2:40 am
There i Changed the back story.
aaron5699
04/30/2012 2:27 am
Ok i will do it again i was being lazy because i worked hard on the dialog.
BlackFTW
04/30/2012 2:25 am
aaron5699
Backstory:Austin works for the Asurea fire Department.
He is a member of the rescue squad that go's in and saves people
trapped in the fire. One day there was a call saying there was a fire, and they escaped. But couldn't find there son. Austin and his squad rushed to the building and he was sent in.When he found the boy the roof collapsed trapping them in the room.
As the fire got closer they began to burn but then the fire receded and Austin and the boy made it out safe.

That's not really a backstory.
aaron5699
04/30/2012 2:21 am
Name:Austin Fischer

Job/Occupation:FireFighter

Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory:Austin was born on July,2nd,1985.
HIS father was a bloodliner, But his mother wasn't.
On his 16th birthday Austin's father told him About
the history of bloodliner's and that he was one.
Austin tried and tried to discover his powers.
on his 19th birthday his mother and father died
by the Hunters.As the years passed after that he forgot about
Being a bloodliner and joined The fire department.
Many years later while Austin was on the Job There was a call
about a boy trapped in a fire.Austin was assigned to go in and save him.
When Austin found the boy the ceiling collapsed trapping them in the Building.
As the fire got closer Austin got scared, But then the Fire receded and He escaped with the boy unharmed.

Dialogue: "There is a fire at 723 West Avenue" The chief yelled.
Austin put on his gear and hopped on the truck."Ok.. GO GO GO" Austin said as the truck pulled off heading for it's destination.The fire department Arrived at the scene, and the building was scorched."Ok this is the story, the fire started on the 3rd floor, The Parents got out but they cant find the kid. We need you to go look for him." The man said to Austin."Yes sir" Austin replied running into the building and taking the stairs to the 3rd floor.The fire was out of control, But Austin. didn't quit He ran threw the flames and found the child."Come with me, I am a fire fighter i am here to rescue you." Austin said to the boy.The boy took his hand but then the ceiling collapsed."Ok stay calm we will get you out of here" Austin said holding the boy tight. The fire closed in and it started to burn the two but out of no where the fire began to recede and Austin escaped with the boy. ((To be continued in the rp?))

If a Bloodliner, abilities:He can control Fire.

Anything Else? Nope.
Deth_Glitch
04/30/2012 1:54 am
are you still debating mine?
BlackFTW
04/30/2012 2:06 am
Well, I personally think that the power to slow/stop time would be extremely awkward, unless you go like "Herpaderp jumped aside, just barely dodging the blade as he could feel the air part right in front of his nose. He clasped his hands together, focused, and all the suddenly, time slowed. He moved very slowly, and so did his foe, but he could think quickly and freely. He swiftly formulated a plan before releasing the sluggishness of time back to normal, which was seemingly nothing to his opponent". I still don't know about it, though.

TheUserGamer, sorry for taking so stupidly long to finally make a decision about it, but: I don't find anything wrong with your application, but your grammar/spelling started to die one the last paragraph. Just, make sure to be careful to not be OP with healing and use proper grammar and spelling. If you promise to do those two things, I guess you're accepted. Also, please don't double/triple post.
Deth_Glitch
04/30/2012 2:52 am
as i said, anything within 7 meters will regain FULL momentum and conceisness, i think that would make it fair, lets also say it cant last more then 20 seconds slow time and 1 second real time
Herobrine1265
04/30/2012 1:27 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Name:Dominick Miller
Job/Occupation:Banker
Appearance:Tall, Brown hair,Brown eyes,Skinny,Wears business suits
Backstory:Dominick was not the dumbest he was actually the smartest he was a grade A student thats why he is a banker, Dominick was born in a rich family His mom was a Queen his dad was a King but he never wanted to be a king he always wanted to be a Banker so now he is.
Dialogue:Dominick is running for his life. He is getting chased by to Swat People, He is Dropping sweat Everywhere. He gets in his car with his 1,000,000 Dollars he stole. While Dominick is on the run he gets his Ak-47 out and starts Killing swat man. Dominick Got caught and went to prison he got out 2 years later to steal again
If a Bloodliner, abilities:He can reheal people around him in a 7-meter radius He always has the power to make weapons with his hands
Anything Else?n/a
BlackFTW
04/30/2012 1:43 am
First, the tense this RP is in is past third-person. Second, it's a bit OP to just instantly get an AK-47 and kill tons of swat men without getting hurt the slightest bit, and third, who only gives someone who stole a million dollars and killed at least ten people two years in prison? That's a bit irrational. Declined.
Deth_Glitch
04/29/2012 9:43 pm
I've edited my app black, hope i fixed everything.
Doughty
04/29/2012 9:37 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
Ok for real nowish. I will make real one after I actually read what the Rp is about.
Clue
04/29/2012 9:15 pm
i wud ttly azcet u doffty becuz u r so gramimtacly corrrrralct al teh tim ad r a gret rper
Doughty
04/29/2012 9:09 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
I is great Rper!
IGN: Dumbas

Character: God
Abilities:All of dem
Backstory: Just read the Bible
BlackFTW
04/29/2012 9:28 pm
igm yur so gud at arp ur accepted ip r 88238434323.423.434.23;328 ill let u be op if u giev me a 23/7 surver
Deth_Glitch
04/29/2012 9:30 pm
Lol, Troll i will give you WE privliges, so you can have all the TNT you want AND you can op and deop people
Clue
04/29/2012 9:05 pm
BlackFTW, if he slowed and stopped time, he would be slowing and stopping himself too.
BlackFTW
04/29/2012 9:03 pm
Deth_GlitchName:Damon Farrow
Job/Occupation:Used by government to hunt Blood-liners
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory:Damon was a pirate, sailing the seas and plundering gold, when he discovered his abilities. He was sailing the coasts of the Ausuria and raiding its ports. One night when he was within the city a soldier points his sword at him and shouts "hey! your the Pirate Farrow!" other soldiers look at Damon "its Captain Farrow he said and pulling out his sword he fights them off in the tiny allyways. One soldier gets an arrow off at him as it approches, time slows to a stop and the Captain looks around "what in the Blazing hells happened here" he screams after taking gold from wealthy looking merchants he heads towards his ship, just before he exits the gates time starts again and a man walks round the corner with 50 men at his heels and proclaims "the king wishes your Audience, you are comeing with me!" Damon pulls his sword free but not before 50 Swords were at his throat."fine, i'll join the King"says Damon as he reluctently lets them strip him of his weapons. the King, behind 230 Armed Guards Tell Damon that, if he uses he powers for the Kingdom he will be rich and live, for now. what he doesn't tell him is that as soon as his mission is complete he will be killed. Damon with the thought of richness on his mind accepts the offer and asks how he knew about his abilities, the Kings says could a man really walk a Mile and a half in a second?
Dialogue: "they want you dead, do you know that!" Jimmy paced back and forth, "they'll have my head for keeping you here!" He sits down, head, between his knees "we're gunna die arn't we!"
If a Bloodliner, abilities:he can Slow/Stop time
Anything Else?He is Greedy and selfish, he lives on a ship and has Royal guards, he thinks their protection, they're to keep him on the ship when he has no orders.

The power to slow and stop time could easily be OP. You could be in the middle of a fight and then you slow/stop time and just dodge every attack and get cheap shots. Make some changes so it won't be easily misused, please.
Also, it's in modern times, if you didn't know.
Deth_Glitch
04/29/2012 8:16 pm
Name:Damon Farrow
Job/Occupation:Used by government to hunt Blood-liners
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory:Damon was a pirate, sailing the seas and stealing guns and money, when he discovered his abilities. He was sailing the coasts of the Ausuria and raiding its ports. One night when he was within the city a soldier points his Gun at him and shouts "hey! your the Pirate Farrow!" other soldiers look at Damon "its Captain Farrow he said and pulling out his Revolver he fights them off in the tiny allyways. One soldier gets an shot off at him as it approches, time slows to a stop and the Captain looks around "what in the Blazing hells happened here" he screams after taking Wallets from wealthy looking merchants he heads towards his ship, just before he exits the gates time starts again and a man walks round the corner with 50 men at his heels and proclaims "the President wishes your Audience, you are comeing with me!" Damon pulls his gun free but not before 50 guns were at his throat."fine, i'll join the President"says Damon as he reluctently lets them strip him of his weapons. the President, behind 230 Armed Guards Tell Damon that, if he uses he powers for the Country he will be rich and live, for now. what he doesn't tell him is that as soon as his mission is complete he will be killed. Damon with the thought of richness on his mind accepts the offer and asks how he knew about his abilities, the President says could a man really walk a Mile and a half in a second?
Dialogue: "they want you dead, do you know that!" Jimmy paced back and forth, "they'll have my head for keeping you here!" He sits down, head, between his knees "we're gunna die arn't we!"
If a Bloodliner, abilities:he can Slow/Stop time but he is unsure how it works and it never seems to last for long, its slows his movements and makes him sluggish for a short period afterwards.
Anything Else?He is Greedy and selfish, he lives on a ship and has Army Soldiers, he thinks their protection, they're to keep him on the ship when he has no orders. also the pirates are like Somalian Pirates. his favoured weapon is his 44.Magnum but he has a Rifle 5.56 (L85A2) fitted with a SUSAT 4x optical sight and a LLM01 laser aiming and torch attachment
Click to reveal
strepped to his back, he stole it from a Shipping container filled with Military Equepment
Deth_Glitch
04/29/2012 9:22 pm
fixed, sorry for the mistake i thought it was slightly older time frame (damn tired skimming) but its fixed and upto warking order (tell me anymistakes) also, i was allready comeing up with some drawbacks as i saw the OPness myself
*EDIT i would like to add that objects within 7meters regain usuall time*
BlackFTW
04/29/2012 7:50 pm
steven51235Name:Zethonus Daedricus
Job/Occupation:owner of a book store
Appearance:zethonus in his wizard form wears a fire robe and his skin is entirely black with bleaming red eyes
Backstory:-snip-
Dialogue:-sip-
If a Bloodliner, abilities:the abilities to use the power of arcane magic such as mana blasts and magic wards
Anything Else?zethonus has a brother named zeeklo whom always looks after him

Declined, as you have literally no periods, commas, or any punctuation. Also, you're a random orphan.
steven51235
04/29/2012 7:46 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
Name:Zethonus Daedricus
Job/Occupation:owner of a book store
Appearance:zethonus in his wizard form wears a fire robe and his skin is entirely black with bleaming red eyes
Backstory:zethonus was just 12 when he found out he had the power to control the nature of arcane magic back then he could only control a small bit of it soon one day his parents were killed while a man mugged them violently he swore to rip the bones of the man with his bare hands he started training with a mysterious man to learn how to control his special ability he soon one day found the mugger whom he swore to kill and did exactly as he said rip his bones apart with his bare hands that was the day he began to enter the shallows of his true power
Dialogue:Zethonus took a look at his bloody hands as he whispered to zeeklo "they were tough think we can handle the rest" zeeklo looked at him and whispered back "if we took down those men we could take down the others" they entered the bloody room sprouting out blasts of mana everywhere "that was the most tiring thing Ive ever done"zethonus replied to zeeklo breathing hard.zeeklo replied "no lets go back home brother"
If a Bloodliner, abilities:the abilities to use the power of arcane magic such as mana blasts and magic wards
Anything Else?zethonus has a brother named zeeklo whom always looks after him
ultradoom5
04/29/2012 7:48 pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO STEAL MY POWER!!
ultradoom5
04/29/2012 6:23 pm
just the way i like it. xd
Brink_
04/29/2012 6:23 pm
Level 22 : Expert Explorer
Busy on Elemental RP; apply in a bit.
mdaddy14100
04/29/2012 6:21 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
Who You Callin A Chump?!
ultradoom5
04/29/2012 6:19 pm
lol. capitalizing is for chumps.
iHazRabiez
04/29/2012 6:22 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
*Takes back awesome points*

Oh, really? Sugar, can be a name, while sugar, is an item. If you said: "and then sugar ate a pie" I'd be confused.
ultradoom5
04/29/2012 6:12 pm
Woot! Go scarecrow (aka dr johnathan crane)
iHazRabiez
04/29/2012 6:14 pm
Even though you didn't capitalize: *Scarecrow *Dr *Jonathan *Crane, you still get some awesome points.
iHazRabiez
04/29/2012 6:04 pm
Name: Dr. Thomas Crane
Job/Occupation: Psychiatrist
Appearance: Crane, was rendered horribly disfigured after using his ability. It had mended an outfit to his flesh, that he can never get rid of.
Click to reveal

Backstory: Thomas Crane, was... shall we say, different. Oh yes, much different. He had loving parents, money, anything a "normal" child could want. But, he was never normal. He had a strange attachment to fear. Psychology. He would scare his parents, and animals. He was mocked by other children, he always laughed at them. One day, a bully had tried to attack Thomas. Thomas did not like that. Something had clicked. His abilities. He frightened the bully so bad, that he had wound up killing himself.
That was the first use of his... abilities. Many other bullies shared the same fate. After that, nobody would go near him. He enjoyed it. They did not dare speak to him, no, they all believed they would share the same fate. Should one of them had tested this theory, it would have rang true. For he was insane. Criminally so.
He graduated, top of the class, in high school. He had no distractions, so he had an easier time learning. He loved science, biology, chemistry, and other classes. He hated, HATED, sports. And when people would make fun of him for it, they became... should we say, afraid to go near Thomas. He had no friends. Just the way he liked it.
Thomas Crane, had graduated college, with a PhD, in Psychology. He went on to become a Psychiatrist, and still is. He helps his patients, mostly with their fears.
One day, while using his abilities, something different happened. He had been trying to strike fear, into the fearless. Himself. Instead of creating a new phobia within himself, as he predicted, a suit had melded to his flesh. He felt every stitch, every piece of fabric, everything, as it became his standard outfit. Surprisingly, Crane liked the outfit. And he embraces it. But, he wonders why he has these abilities. He never preformed any taboo rituals, instead, the secret lies deep within his bloodline.
Dialogue: Dr. Crane was sitting on a bench. Outside, in the busy street. It was night, and Crane enjoyed it. He had grown bored with his play-thing on the bench. He was now a shriveled up shell of fear. It was a homeless man, that nobody would miss. He chuckled at his success. Eventually speaking, in a raspy tone.
"Fear me."
If a Bloodliner, abilities: 1) Cannot feel fear. 2) Can "detect" the fears of a person. 3) Can make these "fears" into "reality". Whereas, "reality" is the mind of the person. So it basically creates delusions, in the victims mind. The victim can attempt to fight these fears off, however.
Anything Else? If you can guess who this character is based off of, I will consider you awesome. There are a few hints.
LukeBaxter77
04/29/2012 5:56 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
Name: Walter Francisco
Job/Occupation: un-employed considers himself a professional bowler
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Backstory: Walter grew up with an average life. He was different from the other kids socially instead of listening to new music he preferred old music and instead of watching television and playing video games he preferred bowling. He got his powers at the age of twenty and noticed it. He had a job but still went bowling he noticed his power when his hand went straight through the bowling ball when he was bowling his power was Intangibility. He lost his job when he could not work from not being able to control when he went through the desk,floor etc. Since then he has mastered his power and lived in different places and wakes up in places he didn't remember going to sleep in(not a power). He thinks of himself as a guru to the other bloodlines.
Dialogue: Walter walked down the street looking to the tall buildings "nice city ya' got here kid!"
If a Bloodliner, abilities: Intangibility
Anything Else?
LukeBaxter77
04/30/2012 11:02 am
Level 32 : Artisan Goblin
changed power is he in?
BlackFTW
04/30/2012 6:31 pm
I'm pretty sure that's as bad as before. You could easily dodge each and every attack sent his way as he "mastered" his ability.
TheUsergamer
04/29/2012 5:47 pm
Black... are you ignoring me for a particular reason?
BlackFTW
04/29/2012 7:21 pm
I'm still debating on whether to accept you or not. Sorry for ignoring you.

LukeBaxter: It's a good application, I suppose, but I honestly think super strength is an OP power. Declined for that reason.

iHazRabiez: So, like, he can make people see the things they fear when they're ot there? Sorry, I'm as slow as a turtle. Anyway, accepted.
TheUsergamer
04/30/2012 1:09 am
Thanks for telling me that. I'll try to be as paitent as I can
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome