Why I have (And continue to be) more inactive

Po1ntBlank's Avatar Po1ntBlank1/24/12 6:27 pm
1 emeralds 164 4
1/24/2012 9:57 pm
s15c's Avatar s15c
Hey everyone. For those of you who know me, or those of you not yet blessed enough to know me (Sarcasm ) read this.

You may have noticed I have been less and less active lately, unfortunately that is going to continue :/

Please don't take this as an, "I'm quitting PMC," topics, I hate those, and the people who post them.

This is simply an answer if you have been wondering why I have been less active.

A lot of things have been coming up, I recently (finally) got my diabetes A1C down to the perfect level for myself, and have noticed I had a lot more energy (I'm not fat or anything, just until recently, I have had very little energy).

I'm in a couple of lacrosse tournaments, and I got my school's season coming up, so lots of conditioning, training, and practicing for them

My friends and I have been going to a lot of parties and stuff, so I am almost never home

Plus, I just got my license, and now have a much easier method of getting the f**k out of my house xD

I will still be hosting my server, and I will check this every few days, but I may or may not post as much. I will try to remain as active as possible, and will respond to PMs. etc. as well as checking my email for notifications, but you will notice a general decrease in my posting amount.

Again, not a, "Im quitting PMC! Beg me to stay!" topic. xD

I am still here, just not as much xD

Anyway, peace off! Just wanted to let you all know why I am a little bit inactive, just kinda got bored, and have had a lot of other stuff (That I rank higher than the internet on level of importance). I look forward to talking to everyone soon!
Po1ntBlank
Level 47 : Master Hunter