A Frustrating Reason to Stay in the House

BUHU's Avatar BUHU4/5/13 4:43 pm
4/5/2013 7:57 pm
MissMarifire's Avatar MissMarifire
I hate the reason.

I like sword fighting with my nerf swords, and ever since I turned 9, I've been getting bad compliments from my neighbors' parents. My neighbors' ages are from 5-8 and of course, my little brother loves to read and not sword fight. Anyways, my mom forces me to go outside frequently because 'Your brain will turn to mush if you play computer too much.' When I play with them, eventually they start arguing and I try to settle it down WITHOUT violence by reasoning and suddenly they throw something at me, such as their shoe or shield, and race home while I slowly walk back to their house to give them their object back, and next thing you know they have their parent saying 'Give them back what you took.' and I walk to them and give them it, noticing like EVERY time that they are pretend crying and sobbing. As I walk away the parents always say something like 'You're already (an age) years old. You should know better.' Then I walk home and play my computer and yet again my mother says something like 'That was only 10 minutes. Go back outside and get some air.' and the same result EVERY FREAKING TIME!

I'm so frustrated.
BUHU
Level 28 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/05/2013 7:57 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Network
MissMarifire
Huehuehueh.

If your neighbor's kids are troubling you, tell them everything. Don't put it on here, they're not going to find out via this site. You need to get off your chair, walk outside to their house, and tell them. Easy and simple enough.

We don't need any sob stories on the forums. This isn't Facebook- it's best to keep it that way.
04/05/2013 5:44 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
DuckproDUCKtion
Maybe don't pick their stuff up but simply walk away instead, then they have no "reason" to call their parents.
04/05/2013 5:30 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Nerd
ReaCraft
Or, when they throw the stuff at you, don't give it back, keep it.
04/05/2013 5:29 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Nerd
ReaCraft
How are they disciplined? Many parents "Now (kid's name)" when they misbehave.
04/05/2013 5:22 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
projectgami
If I was you I would already have lost my temper and smacked those ******* head. You can't let them treat you that way. That's bullying! Go straight up to their parents and tell them what's actually happening outside there. Don't let them talk if in case they dont listen shout at them. They should know what crisp creatures they are calling their kids.

Problem solved.

Let me know if it worked.
04/05/2013 5:28 pm
Level 45 : Master Wizard
0PBeast
LOL.
04/05/2013 5:04 pm
Level 45 : Master Wizard
0PBeast
Tell your parents to watch you play. It could scare the children and/or your parents could see the bad things their doing
04/05/2013 5:04 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Don't you have any other friends? I mean like you don't always have to go play with them.
04/05/2013 5:03 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Creeper Hugger
Jetfrog28
get some of those video recording glasses and record it happening. show everyone the footage, and if everyone STILL doesn't believe you, run away to Alabama and live with the polar bears in a waffle house next to a pool.
04/05/2013 5:05 pm
ASF
I think you're mixing Alabama with Alaska
04/05/2013 5:06 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Creeper Hugger
Jetfrog28
Nope... the boss polar bears all go to Alabama.
04/05/2013 5:15 pm
ASF
04/05/2013 4:51 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon
CosmicWarrior
Didn't you tell your parents what the other children were doing?
04/05/2013 4:57 pm
Level 28 : Expert Explorer
BUHU
Of course. No difference. I've even told them that I've been frustrated by what their parents are saying and they think it's nothing.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome