Heart Broken, what should I do?

AllisonTheGamer2's Avatar AllisonTheGamer26/22/14 11:06 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 71
6/23/2014 2:10 pm
Midnight's Avatar Midnight
IRL stuff: Ok so I had this big crush on someone and I was for sure he had a crush on me as well, but then he started to stop talking to me. He was flirting with a girl and he asked her out. Im so heart broken. What should I do? -Crona
AllisonTheGamer2
Level 6 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/23/2014 2:10 pm
Level 46 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Midnight
AllisonTheGamer2Im turning 17 in a few days -Crona

You really
post2926669.html#p2926669
Shouldn't Lie
post2926747.html#p2926747
When anyone can check your history.

I'm locking this as its gone on long enough. Any advice that could have been given has been given.
06/23/2014 1:56 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Pixel Puncher
Nakudan
Ah PMC love dramas.

Well that's life man, just throw you line back in the ocean and hope to catch something new
06/23/2014 1:47 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Programmer
Koslaw99
Go watch Degrassi
06/23/2014 12:21 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Skeltal
laugh at people getting hurt.
It helps when im bored,so it must help like that too.
06/23/2014 12:28 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
Malaionus
06/23/2014 12:25 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Magical Girl
BIO
lol
06/23/2014 12:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
trolz-666
Eat pie, it makes everything better.
06/23/2014 12:12 pm
BIO
ThisOneBlock
AllisonTheGamer2IRL stuff: Ok so I had this big crush on someone and I was for sure he had a crush on me as well, but then he started to stop talking to me. He was flirting with a girl and he asked her out. Im so heart broken. What should I do? -Crona

well this is easy - find someone else to get the guy jealous and if the girl breaks up with guy then go for the chance because he will be depressed

*Facepalm*
06/23/2014 11:08 am
BIO
*hugs Crona*
Lets be best friends :..)
06/23/2014 11:06 am
BIO
In the words of a wise magic dog from the greatest cartoon show in history:
Dating is like riding a horse, if you fall off you have to get back on a different horse and there are a lot of fish in the sea!
Try Icecream? It helped me that one time with the weird pickled herring....
06/23/2014 11:01 am
Level 28 : Expert Toast
Rwina_Wasbeer
JezzaRules
AllisonTheGamer2

Im turning 17 in a few days -Crona

You've got ways to go man. Still plenty of time to find love, don't let that dude knock you off your feet.

Would it make you feel better if I said I'm 24 and I've never been in a relationship?

wooh theres still hope for me x3, i'm 17 and never had one ;-; #yay xd
06/23/2014 11:00 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
PlacedObsidian
Eat a lot and watch drama movies
06/23/2014 10:58 am
Level 39 : Artisan Artist
JezzaRules
AllisonTheGamer2

You've got ways to go man. Still plenty of time to find love, don't let that dude knock you off your feet.

Would it make you feel better if I said I'm 24 and I've never been in a relationship?
06/23/2014 10:58 am
Level 28 : Expert Toast
Rwina_Wasbeer
beware that find a great friend can turn in the same situation

try to find a girl as friend, that will help alot

Click to reveal
06/23/2014 10:51 am
AllisonTheGamer2
COOPERx223x
Flaming Apple
SnowyKaida

Looks like Emma Stone. I guess this is what she feels like after
Click to reveal
dieing
in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

It is her. And for the love of god, man, spoilers!

AllisonTheGamer2Im not at all offended by your opinion, in fact, My hopes raised up from your comment. Everyone thinks im young here, but Im nott. And Im ok with that.
Again, just the first time I fell in love with someone and Im not sure what to do now.
Frozen is everywhere

I'm glad I could cheer you up, then! If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Or at least what grade level?

Love is a very big and powerful word, and in my opinion should never be used lightly.

06/23/2014 10:43 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Mcintosh_HD
All you need is a friend, so you can talk to (im a boy, yes) but I am also a good listener.
06/23/2014 10:39 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon
bean1008
Eat all the icecream you can find!!!!!!!! It helps alot!!!!!

It Really does... *Munch* *munch*
06/23/2014 10:37 am
Level 39 : Artisan Artist
JezzaRules
These things happen alot so don't feel too bad about it.
The worst thing you can do is bringing yourself down with that situation.

I had a similar situation where I got into an argument with a good friend where I overreacted when she posted something unpleasant on social media. Feeling upset, I confronted her about it which led to her blocking me not only on social media but purposely ignoring me IRL completely like I'm a brick wall.

Got upset over it for nearly a year because I still saw her as a friend and despite my attempts to apologise, she still treated me like I don't exist.
For the next three months, I began taking out my frustrations and anger on some of our mutual friends and ended up carrying a bigoted view towards people sharing the same ethnic and mannerisms as her. I even started cutting people away despite their willingness to help me back onto my feet.
Took me nearly 4 months to realise I was dragging myself down. With a lot of support from my good friends, I slowly began accepting others instead of shutting people away and I started mending my relationships.

Right now I'm over the whole thing but I still haven't resolved the issue with that girl yet. The point of me telling you my story is that despite whatever life throws at you, it's very important to not dwell on the issue and to move on. Don't do what I did, by that I mean be an ass and treat everyone else like how the object of your pain treated you.
Personally I find music and reading extremely helpful to ease your troubles, may not be the case for you but try to find something you enjoy alot to take your mind off him.

Hope my story helps.
06/23/2014 10:20 am
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
Duct tape fixes everyhting
06/23/2014 10:20 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
MinecraftLover038
I'm a boy... and this happened to me... i was heart broken because i had liked her a lot but i eventually got over it.
06/23/2014 10:17 am
Level 46 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
Midnight
You're very young and at this age is DOES NOT matter. Trust me on this, Ive been through it, its not worth it. Your life will go on.
06/23/2014 8:38 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
Malaionus
Do you like chocolate?
06/23/2014 6:19 am
Level 23 : Expert Crab
Morneite
Koslaw99
jdf2Hope you feel better!

Koslaw99If GiveAHug was up right now *cough cough jared finish migrating into MySQL* I'd give you a hug

Meh...

Fix it Fix it Fix it

Fit it Felix!
i'm sorry...

anyways it's ok, i'm sure one day you'll meet someone who truly wants to be with you. even if they have brain damage.
06/23/2014 5:51 am
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
Well i am not to experienced with these kind of stuff, but my GF asked me out.

I would just suggest you wait until he breaks up with the girl, probably won't last that long, most relationships where you just are together for the heck of it don't last long.

Take your chance then and ask him out
06/23/2014 1:35 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu
Ash
just keep swimming
06/23/2014 1:24 am
Level 50 : Grandmaster Lad
rotarydial
Sit and think for a moment: What could he actually do for you if you were together? Why did you like him? Did he do something that seemed attractive and if so, what was it? How would he treat you if you were a couple? In the meantime I'd recommend staying strong, just move on. There are plenty more guys out there, and I bet lots of them would be perfect for you<3 If you meet someone again but you're too scared to ask them out, don't wait for them to ask you. You could get a friend to ask for you?
06/23/2014 1:12 am
Level 25 : Expert Network
Apprentice
Grieve and let him go. Find another guy who is loving and caring.
06/23/2014 1:09 am
Level 40 : Master Mountaineer
COOPERx223x
Flaming Apple
SnowyKaida

Looks like Emma Stone. I guess this is what she feels like after
Click to reveal
dieing
in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

It is her. And for the love of god, man, spoilers!

AllisonTheGamer2Im not at all offended by your opinion, in fact, My hopes raised up from your comment. Everyone thinks im young here, but Im nott. And Im ok with that.
Again, just the first time I fell in love with someone and Im not sure what to do now.
Frozen is everywhere

I'm glad I could cheer you up, then! If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Or at least what grade level?

Love is a very big and powerful word, and in my opinion should never be used lightly.
06/23/2014 1:01 am
Level 30 : Artisan Architect
PizzaPenguin_

Sorry, I just had to.
06/23/2014 1:04 am
AllisonTheGamer2
xD Its ok, I find is very funny -Crona
06/23/2014 12:49 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
KeefuhGraphics
well obviously you didnty make your move your fault LOL.
06/23/2014 10:36 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
EnchantedM
wow rude
06/23/2014 1:02 am
AllisonTheGamer2
O_o Way to make me feel sad again. -Crona
06/23/2014 12:29 am
Level 23 : Expert Artist
SnowyKaida
06/23/2014 1:03 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Flaming Apple
Looks like Emma Stone. I guess this is what she feels like after dieing in The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
06/23/2014 1:04 am
AllisonTheGamer2
She does look like her
06/23/2014 12:41 am
AllisonTheGamer2
My gosh lol
You just gave me an answer without using words.
Its a world record -Crona
06/23/2014 12:26 am
Level 40 : Master Mountaineer
COOPERx223x
Most of the replies have already stated this, but your best option is to just let it go. I don't know how old you are, but given the circumstances I'm gonna assume you're young, early teens at most. In that case, here's a word of advice:

If you think you love a guy and you're totally gonna grow up together and be the couple that stays together forever and all that fun stuff, the sad reality is that it's almost 99% not gonna happen. You're going to have your heart broken. Multiple times, most likely, and probably in worse ways than this. I'm not just talking out of my butt here, either. I'm an 18 y/o guy, and I've had some pretty bad relationships. But the thing is, after I had those bad break ups or whatever else, I moved on.

I know this all sounds pretty negative, but believe me, even the worst relationships are valuable learning experiences. As young as you probably are, I can guarantee that you don't know exactly what you want in a relationship. Dating people is how you find out what that stuff is. And once you do know, and you find the person you're meant to be with, the two of you will know.

So, in short, just let it go. Move on, find someone else. This stuff isn't an exact science, so if something ends up worse off than you expected, just roll with it.
And yes, I can already see the Frozen-themed replies.
06/23/2014 12:37 am
AllisonTheGamer2
Im not at all offended by your opinion, in fact, My hopes raised up from your comment. Everyone thinks im young here, but Im nott. And Im ok with that.
Frozen is everywhere
06/23/2014 12:26 am
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
What really helps me is:

-Have tea
-Do some yoga with a parent or dog
-Stare at a peice of cheese and think of five ways cheese needs to be implanted into Minecraft
-Spin in CIRCLES

-Punch something like Hermione did to Malfoy.
-I really don't know any others.
06/23/2014 12:24 am
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
Excercise. Not sure how it really works but when you excercise (after anyway) you get super happy fun time chemicals that make you happier or something. As you can tell I'm quite the biologist.
06/23/2014 12:23 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Forest Fawn
I can be very.. Agressive..
06/23/2014 12:21 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Forest Fawn
Meh. I'm sorry I've never realy liked any one but I think two twins like me But just play it cool, act like you never liked them. STOP TALKING TO THEM. DONT EVEN LOOK AT THEM COLD SHOULDER FOR DA WIN

06/23/2014 12:17 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
irritatedCat
Well, first off, you probably shouldn't have assumed he had a crush on you, so you can't blame him. Secondly, you shouldn't be asking this with Minecraft. I mean, this is how I responded to one person:

Him: What does it mean when a girl smiles and kisses you?

Me: It means she is a robot and she is trying to implant a chip in your brain.

Ask your parents or your friends or something.
06/23/2014 12:10 am
Level 27 : Expert Taco
experttacobear
Move on. Sorry... This is the best advice. Don't get to tangled with that stuff. You have greater priorities.
06/23/2014 12:05 am
EnchantedM
5 simple steps

1. Go on Netflix (Don't have it? get it)

2. Grab cookies, icecream, and put brownies in the oven (This can be substituted with pie)

3. Turn something on that you like (If anime skip to number 5 then go to 4)

4. Forget about the douche who went for someone else and go check on your brownies

5. Watch 2 whole seasons of 5 different animes

Boom

06/23/2014 12:10 am
AllisonTheGamer2
I find this very funny -Crona
06/23/2014 12:27 am
EnchantedM
that was my goal
06/22/2014 11:56 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
Fanjawi
I dunno how old you are, but if you're under like 22, I say just forget about love and focus on your studies/work.

Love ends up as marriage, and It takes lots of money to take care of a family, so really, until you hit 20 or something more, you should only focus on your education.

Believe me. If you don't work hard on your education now, you are gonna struggle in the future.
06/23/2014 8:45 am
Level 37 : Artisan Turtle
Fellanchicken
TRUTH
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome