How To Train Your Dragon RP <\OoC/>

ultradoom5's Avatar ultradoom58/4/12 12:24 am
2 emeralds 11.4k 78
2/7/2015 10:07 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
"Here in Berk, the food is tasteless and tough, and the people even more so. But here, we have something special. Other places have pets like dogs and cats. We have DRAGONS."

RP overview:
Alrighty then, this is a forum RP, so anyone who wanted a server, the exit is that way. This RP takes place in a far off land called Berk, inhabited by Vikings. It is medieval times, but the Berkians have a good source of transportation... DRAGONS. Dragons have plagued the lands since the beginning of tine, but many years ago, the noble Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III taught us to tame and befriend the magnificent creatures. So, who will you be? A novice dragon rider? A battle scarred warrior, riding off to battle the hordes of evil dragons that still attack us? Or maybe a lone dragon, peacefully living out your life? Enter and find out...

Ruelz!
1) You must have good grammar.
2) You must not be OP.
3) You must not have a Gary/Mary Sue character.
4) You must have good grammar.
5) You must not Metagame, bunny, or anything of the sort!
6) You must have good grammar.
8) Madness? This is Sparta!
9) Romance? I'll allow it. But keep it PG-13. *thinks of a huge Viking dating a dragon and shudders*
10) Delete anything in parentheses on the app.
11) You must have good grammar.
12) Play nice. If you want to be a tough guy, the tough guy bar is over the edge of that cliff.
14) Use common sense people, it's not that hard...
13) YOU MUST HAVE GOOD GRAMMAR!
15) You get two tries before I completely ignore any application attempts you throw in my face.
16) -Herobrine Removed
18) YOU MUST HAVE GOOD GRAMMAR.
19) Just kidding, this is Jack City, bich.
20) Ignore any trolls. If you are a troll, take it elsewhere.
21) Last, but not least...
YOU MUST HAVE GOOD GRAMMAR.
Being on an iPhone/Pad/Pod Touch/ Stone/ Rock/Pwn/ Smack, or whatever newfangled whoozywhatzit is no excuse for bad grammar.
22) You really thought that was the last rule? Ha! Breaking any of my 20 Rules will count as one strike. Two strikes, you're out!
23) Don't question my f***ing logic!
24) YOU. MUST. HAVE. GOOD. GRAMMAR.
25) If your character has a pet dragon, please add it's Appearence/Personality in the same slot as your characters.

Teh App Format:
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Where is Herobrine?:[/b]

[b]Backstory (2 Paragraphs minimum. 1 paragraph= 6 good sentences. For a dragonit takes 4 paragraphs):[/b]

[b]Dragons Name (If applicable) :[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Dialogue (So I know that you know how to RP) :[/b]

[b]What is this?:[/b]

[b]Quote (Something your character might say.): [/b]

[b]Anything Else (Feel free to include anything you feel the app form forgot):[/b]

Alrighty then. I miss anything? No? Good!

Other Random Junk:

A list of dragons to refer to: Here ya go.
RP thread: Later!
Acceptors: Me, Shweegan.

Hope to see your apps soon!
ultradoom5
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/07/2015 10:07 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Holy necro, Batman!

/lock
02/07/2015 10:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
horsedab
IGN and RP name: Horsedab, Teagan

Where is herobrine: Uhh, Removed.

Backstory: I was born in berk, Before the dragons became our friends, My mother raised me caused too my father getting killed in a battle with a Ice Dragon, My mothers name is Clair. At age 10 my mother died of an odd sickness. RAGON: I am Blizzard, Of course im the one who killed Teagan's Father. I feel bad about it now, knowing she if my owner, she takes very good care of me, I am a war dragon with ice glowing blue eyes and oddly sharp front claws, My family abandon me, they thought I was blind. (Thanks mom..) I grew up hating every happy family, Teagans family was happy..

Dragons Name: Blizzard

Personality: TEAGANS: Happy, Hyper, Strong fighter, seriouse at moments, determined: BLIZZARDS: Strong aggresive stubborn female dragon, Hates heat.

Apperance: Already did dragon: TEAGANS: A short girl with brown wavy hair and side fluffy bangs to hang over he beautiful hazel eyes, perfect body weight.

Roleplay example: Um a fight scene: Blizzard stands next to me on two legs her ice blue eyes seem to growl at the flame dragon in front of them, who lit its self on fire, blizzard growled and protected me while I swung my axe at it, it seemed to be under a theifs spell. The dragon blew fire and hit Blizzard on the wing, se blew ice on her wing and shook it off, she growled and flew up in the air, suddenly to dive down landing on the other dragon pushing its large muzzle down to the ground and jabbing through the scales. (I got out of hand xD)

What is this: This is a H2TYD roleplay (How to train your dragon) based on berk.

Something i may say: Seeing a red dragon in a bush: Heh, Trying to hide eh, Not working so well, you seem as seeable as water in the ocean.
10/11/2012 12:28 am
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
pono104
ragnar the sailor named the ship the Mjölnir? HALO ARMOR REFRENCE?!?!
10/11/2012 1:41 am
Level 27 : Expert Artist
Gruntly5
Mjolnir was Thor's hammer, Halo has a lot of Mythology inspired stuff.
For example, Gungnir was Odin's spear, the Gungnir helmet also has one "eye" camera, and I'm fairy sure Odin had only one eye.
10/11/2012 12:41 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
InfraRedd
1) Let's not necropost.
2) Not everything is about Halo, kid. Mjölnir is a Norse something or other that existing looong before that.
3) If you're gonna be on the Interwebz, use your grammar skills. Obviously, if you play Halo, you're either 18 or a moron, and if you're 18, then you should have grammar skills.
08/04/2012 11:34 pm
Level 26 : Expert Ranger
Revolver_Ocelot
Revolver Ocelot actually
08/04/2012 11:33 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Enderdragon
sordxyx
It doesn't feel right to kill an unarmed man... but I'll get over it. ~ Revolver
08/04/2012 11:25 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
Accepted
08/04/2012 10:57 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
Quote it please
08/04/2012 10:38 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Dictator4Hire
Was there a problem with mine?
08/04/2012 10:15 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
Me and.....someone else, also ultra change the name on the acceptors from Shweegan to Revolver_Ocelot
08/04/2012 9:35 pm
Dictator4Hire
Who's been accepted so far?
08/04/2012 7:06 pm
ultradoom5
Waiting. We have... two accepted people as of right now.
08/04/2012 7:04 pm
Level 41 : Master Taco
Gargoyle
I'll probably apply. Soon enough.
08/04/2012 7:02 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
+MistythePug+
Is there another forum for us to rp in or are we waiting for more people?
08/04/2012 6:51 pm
ultradoom5
Yessir!
08/04/2012 6:48 pm
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Nether Knight
Vrezh
Unlocked.
If it happens again, please simply report the posts, don't respond to the troller/flamer.
08/04/2012 6:33 pm
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Nether Knight
Vrezh
Locked temporarily to clean up flaming/trolling.
Won't be a minute.
08/04/2012 6:13 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
_LoveBunny_
Yup! :3 And I prefer this name, anyway please dont write dear -_- Also I didnt understand what you meant Clue
08/04/2012 6:11 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
I see you got a name change.
08/04/2012 6:11 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
Clue
Dear arc, there really is no need to greet us on ever thread, I hope you realize.
08/04/2012 6:09 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
_LoveBunny_
Hi Dere :3
08/04/2012 6:04 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
If you fix your grammar.
08/04/2012 5:45 pm
Level 21 : Expert Mage
robotmonkey10
I may join this
08/04/2012 5:19 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
I'm going to make a dragon app.
08/04/2012 5:18 pm
Clue
Most excellent, I shall gladly spread havoc and dissent, in an RP manner, of course.
08/04/2012 5:17 pm
ultradoom5
Not at all Clue. Feel free.
08/04/2012 5:14 pm
Clue
Ultra, I suppose you wouldn't mind if our dearest friend Pundanar would come? Would you, it has been such a while since I have roleplayed as her.
Remember what I said, report for trolling and off topic posting. Otherwise ignore.
08/04/2012 5:13 pm
ultradoom5
08/04/2012 5:12 pm
Clue
To everyone, I believe our acquaintance, Kopie, has found a better place to dwell, taking our advice, but we must end our off-topicery. If he returns, simply report him, for we have better things to do than waste our time.
08/04/2012 4:51 pm
ultradoom5
Amen to that...
08/04/2012 4:50 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
*sigh* the new generation, i wish i was born when i could play Zork and not be called a nerd....
08/04/2012 4:47 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
So your character is Bruce Willis actor from Die hard. Ultra handle this guy....
08/04/2012 4:44 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
he does realize RP's started out text-based right?
08/04/2012 4:43 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Dialga
Name: Blare Varestorm

Where is Herobrine?: long gone

Backstory (2 Paragraphs minimum. 1 paragraph= 6 good sentences. For a dragonit takes 4 paragraphs): i was born with the grim, you may ask what the grim is? it is when you are cursed, then when i went against my most hated enemy a year ago, he cursed me again then i turned into a dragon myself, so now it is a bit awkward since i live with bruce willis the dragon and im a dragon, i hate my life

then half a year ago i became a little cocky that i was a dragon and i said to my friend (he is a human) how 'bout we jump off this cliff and ill catch you then fly off, he said ok, then we jumped put i pussied out and couldn't lift my feet then, he died,

Dragons Name (If applicable): Bruce Willis

Personality: dragon personality: nice and calm and loves to lick people, My personality: i am a friendly old chap

Appearance:i look sort of like a dragon myself, just with steel all over me
Dialogue (So I know that you know how to RP) : wat is an RP
What is this?: how to train your dragon RP

Quote (Something your character might say.): I. AM. BLARE. that is my version of the grime reaper
Anything Else (Feel free to include anything you feel the app form forgot): question: wat is this 4?
08/04/2012 4:36 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
Because MC server RP's are terrible...
08/04/2012 4:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
kopie50
Ultradoom, I've got a question for you, why is RP only limited to forum? Why isn't it on actual MC servers?
08/04/2012 4:33 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
...i'm not going to argue with that.
08/04/2012 4:30 pm
ultradoom5
You're an acceptor! Thar makes you auto-accepted... or something like that... I think. ACCEPTED. *crosses arms in a triumphant manner*
08/04/2012 4:28 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
Ultra review my app!
08/04/2012 3:26 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Princess
Dialga
so i see, you saw the movie, which i love, but did you read the book's? they are WAY better than the movie
08/04/2012 4:26 pm
ultradoom5
Of course I read the books. The movie was just simpler to make into an RP. Laziness FTW.
08/04/2012 3:18 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
Supre declined, backstory is too short, grammar is terrible and you didnt delete the brackets
08/04/2012 4:05 pm
Level 22 : Expert Narwhal
supremewand250
Okay xD I Am Terrible At Grammer And Sorry The Backstory Was Too Short.Thanks For Reading It And Considering It Though.I Thought It Would Just Be One Of Those Post's That Everyone Seems To Ignore xD.
08/04/2012 3:15 pm
supremewand250
Hope I dident do anything wrong :3
08/04/2012 3:12 pm
supremewand250
Name:Rioton

Where is Herobrine?:Long Gone

Backstory (2 Paragraphs minimum. 1 paragraph= 6 good sentences. For a dragonit takes 4 paragraphs):Rioton Was Washed Up On The Beach As A Baby Nobody knows where he came from.....The Cheif Of His Tribe (The Rioters) Took Him In As His Son,And As A Challenge They sent Riotion to Slay The Breathquencher's who's neubers have swelled.When He Faced Off With The Breathquencers...But Fell Off the Volcano.
There a Flamehuffer saved Him and led him to safety.Ever Since That Moment The FlameHuffer had Been His Pet Dragon.He Named The FlameHuffer,Slithon.In Rioton's Language That Means "LikeSaver".

Dragons Name (If applicable) :Slithon

Personality:Riotons:Unpredictable But Trustworthy.Slithon-Can Be A Bit Bold And Is Always Ready To Set Someone On Fire.

Appearance:Rioton:A Tall Boy With Brown eye's Brown Hair And Alway's carry's his sword behind His Back.He has Tan Skin From Working In The Sun all the time.Silthon:http://fyrependragon.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/arryns-dragon.jpg

[b]Dialogue (So I know that you know how to RP): "Rioton Dodged The Fireballs Faster Than A Sppeding Bullet,

:[/b[b]What is this?:[/b]Sparta Of Course

[b]Quote (Something your character might say.): [/b]"Dont Ye' Take A Step A Closer Or I Will Set Your Pants On Fire"

[b]Anything Else (Feel free to include anything you feel the app form forgot):[/b]This Is My first RP so dont get mad at me if I do something wrong :3.
08/04/2012 2:54 pm
Revolver_Ocelot
Name: Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez "Ramirez"

Where is Herobrine?: He never existed "-Herobrine Removed"

Backstory: Ramirez comes from a far off land unknown to the people of Berk. Originally he hails from Scotland, but then began travelling the globe, first to Egypt where he stayed for many years then Spain again staying for years then to Japan where he got his sword. The first and last of its kind, a Katana made from elephant ivory. He then traveled to Berk where he has lived for many years and has been accepted as a resident of Berk and not an outsider. The Chieftain of the town (or mayor or whatever) was wary of him but after Ramirez took the liberty of training the chieftains son to handle a sword the chieftain took a liking to him and let him live in Berk. That was Ramirez in his youth now he is an old man although he has the same energy and cheerful dispute he had when he had arrived in Berk.

He left Berk 5 years ago with his dragon that he had tamed whilst in Berk and is returning to his home in Berk now after his quest. His quest was given to him by letter. His original home in Scotland was going to war and they needed him. He returned and help helped them win the war against the opposing forces. He brings back with him fireworks made in China which he stopped off to get on his way back. He plans to trick the villagers into believing while he was gone he had developed the power of magic to fool them.

Dragons Name: Voslaarum "Vos"

Personality: Calm, cheerful

Appearance: Ramirez:

Click to reveal

Dragon:
Like this but way smaller
Click to reveal

Dialogue : Ramirez dodged left then swung his sword at his opponent

What is this?: Sparta

Quote: "You'll have to swing faster than that my boy!

Anything Else: whoozahowza-wha? im an acceptor? Golly!
08/04/2012 2:32 pm
Dictator4Hire
Name: Ragnar the Sailor (Full name: Ragnar Olaf Olaf-Smith)

Where is Herobrine?: Removed

Backstory:
Ragnar Olaf Olaf-Smith was born in the Viking city of Stavanger. Taught from a young age to swing an axe and sail, he was put on a crew of an exploration ship at the age of 12. At 16, he commanded a ship. He was known for his numerous successful raids on several places and his very bulky appearance.

When he was 23, he obtained his faithful ship, the Mjölnir. He explored near Iceland, Scotland, and into the Arctic Sea. Frequently using Berk as a port, he made his presence known as a legend, always bringing interesting discoveries and plunder with him from his exploits.

At one point, he discovered the town using dragons as pets. Seeing the practice as laughable, (he brought dragon bones and scales back sometimes), he left almost immediately. He disappeared soon afterward. In search of Lief Erikson's findings, he crashed his ship on an iceberg.

Ragnar wandered off in search of supplies before hearing an ear-piercing shriek. When he woke up, his crew and ship were gone. Upon inspection of the ice, he noticed talon marks. Axes, swords, and shields were scattered across the area. Blood stained the ice. He readied his mighty axe, turning around and seeing nothing. Turning once more, he saw a massive dragon staring at him.

It was the biggest dragon he had ever seen. He dropped his axe and froze. Suddenly, he remembered techniques people in Berk were using. He employed these techniques, calming the dragon. The dragon allowed him to climb on its back. Due to the large number of spikes on the dragon, a harness wasn't needed; holding onto a horn or two was all he needed to do.

Ragnar used the remaining timber and leather from his ship (at least what remained) to build a harness, allowing him to control the massive dragon. He took the dragon to Berk, buying a large house on the outskirts with his gold he had accumulated in the town, and had established a somewhat permanent residence there.

He still likes to explore on his dragon sometimes.

Dragons Name (If applicable) : Aiez (Exterminator Dragon)

Personality: Ragnar is generally polite towards other Vikings, though he gets very angry whenever someone attempts to take his axe from him. He is daring and knowledgeable; there are very situations he doesn't know how to get out of. He takes pride in his dragon and his axe and will go to extreme lengths to make sure they remain his.

Appearance:
Click to reveal
Ragnar

Click to reveal
Aiez

Dialogue: "Have you ever wondered what noise your guts make when they spill out? It sounds kind of like this," Ragnar said before striking his aggressor in the belly with a mighty cleave from his axe.

What is this?: SPARTAAAAAAA

Quote: "If happiness is measured off of how often you get to hit things, I am a very happy person."
Anything Else:
He takes his axe with him wherever he goes. His favorite color is red.
08/04/2012 11:17 pm
Dictator4Hire
08/04/2012 1:24 am
ultradoom5
Is it difficult to read the rules or something? Is it that hard to look at them all?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome