<l> Kingdoms Apart <l> Forum RP

epiczombeh's Avatar epiczombeh8/6/12 9:21 pm
1 emeralds 2.3k 46
8/12/2012 6:39 pm
epiczombeh's Avatar epiczombeh
<l> Kingdoms Apart <l>

Welcome to the land of Herlyle! Before time itself had been created, Herlyle was a peaceful and prosperous place. The 5 kingdoms of the land would trade goods from other kingdoms so they could advance in many things. That is, until the war broke out. Many kingdoms were not happy with each other's working methods and wanted to change, but the others insisted on staying the same. Some kingdoms would not trade goods any longer, and that made others angry because they would depend on the items. Some of the aggressive kingdoms would attack the others, in hope of taking over and stealing the goods of the other kingdoms. No one was successful on sieging the other's kingdoms. Lies and rumors were spread through each kingdom, making them all very angry. That then led onto The Great War of Herlyle. The king of the main kingdom, Lord Leareth the III, knew if the war would keep raging on, the whole world would be burning in ashes of the war. He consulted the great creator to cease the war from raging on further. The kingdoms would attack less and less after that date, and the time would pass until the time came to this day.
At this point, the 5 kingdoms still held grudges against each other, but it is much more peaceful. Some kingdoms would attack the others (mostly the savage kingdoms) but there would still be no great war. For now...

Now, it is a new day! You must choose your kingdom and rage on in the war, help others, or just do whatever you want in the land of Herlyle! Please choose wisely, because once you choose your kingdom, there is no escape.

Kylock Castle (Royals and peasents)
Kylock Castle is the main kingdom in the land, it is a neutral kingdom and will only attack if attacked. Kylock is considered the heart of Herlyle since it is the biggest kingdom and it is in the middle of the land. It consists of peasents, guards, traders, explorers and royals. All kingdoms can enter this one except the Palarkie Kingdom. Kylock Castle is friends to the Elto Island Kingdom and the Santoo Caves Kingdom. It hates the Palarkie Kingdom. It is ruled by King Hearnry ll.

Elto Island (Steampunks)
Elto Island is a flying island above the Sea of Deasni. The inhabitants are more technologically advanced then the other kingdom's people. Many people are obsessed with flying objects, tools, and inventions. A few people are actually crazy, and cause the island havoc. This kingdom usually trades with other kingdoms, especially Kylock Castle and Fort Grasis. Elto is not very fond of Santoo Caves kingdom and will sometimes attack them. Their leader is a mysterious group of people known as The Senators and rule Elto in a democracy.

Santoo Caves (Grounders)
The Santoo Caves people, known as Grounders, are famous for their talents of mining and building. They dig deeper and deeper to find precious gems to trade with the other kingdoms. Accidents occur often in the caves, so be warned of falling rock! Santoo Caves are friendly with Kylock Castle and Fort Grasis. Their most hated enemy is Elto Island kingdom. Santoo is ruled by King Ansrew.

Palarkie (Aggressives)
The Palarkie kingdom is known for the people that show no mercy, no regret, and no emotions. They are the most savage of the 5 kingdoms. The people spend most of their time crafting weapons and making battle strategies. This kingdom would have won The Great War of Herlyle if it wasn't for Kylock's older king. Palarkie is mortal enemies with Kylock Castle and will attack any other kingdoms if it needs to. It will trade with any kingdom besides Kylock and they are friendly to the Fort Grasis kingdom. Their ruler is King Hedfrenk, or The Wicked Ruler.

Fort Grasis (Rouges)
Fort Grasis folk do not tend to socialize with the other kingdoms besides Palarkie. They will keep out of any wars raging unless they need to go in. Known for their quietness and patience, some work as assassins. Most people who have been kicked out of the other kingdoms will come here to start a new life. Fort Grasis is neutral to all kingdoms and is friendly to Palarkie. There is no ruler of this kingdom, which makes it quite chaotic.

RULES
1. No OP or godmodding! (like the magic wand that destroys the universe)
2. No troll apps
3. Good grammar please!
4. No major changes in the rp (the whole world was destroyed or things like that)
5. Fill out everything in the app
6. Use logic and common sence (derp)
7. No, this isn't a server rp
8. Please rp in the thread (link below)
9. No boring and short backstories!
10. Not everyone can join the same kingdom!
11. Characters must be ORIGINAL
12. HAVE FUUUUUUUN
WARNING: If you cannot follow these rules you shall be banished from this RP, FOREVER!

APP
Kingdom:
Character name:
Race (You may choose an existing one or create your own, if you create your own you must tell what they are and what they do):
Appearance:
Personality:
Job/Ranking:
Weapon/Ability (choose one of each):
Backstory:

Kylock Castle inhabitants:
lovelove Character: Ally Gweneth Race: Human

Elto Island inhabitants:
pugler20 Character: Tyler James Race: Skaven
chrisdog Character: Elton Jet Race: Human

Santoo Caves inhabitants:
Scallop03 Character: Harbon Race: Ogre

Palarkie inhabitants:
Mr_CheeseBall098 Character: Fairon Hammerstead Race: Human

Fort Grasis inhabitants:
homie118 Character: Mark Kahr Race: Human
BrookeG2106 Character: Mai Race: Human
mrjraw4207 Character: Undaro Rathian Race: Kelvic

App acceptors:
epiczombeh

Link to the thread -----> http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/kingdoms-apart-thread-t132444.html
Well, I hope everyone has fun! Start the RP!!!!
epiczombeh
Level 30 : Artisan Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

epiczombeh
08/12/2012 6:39 pm
Accepted
Shvinkly
08/12/2012 12:20 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
APP
Kingdom: Palarkie
Character name: Fairon Hammerstead
Race: Human
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: Agressive, merciless, sarcastic.
Job/Ranking: General of the Palarkie army.
Weapon/Ability: Sword.
Click to reveal

Backstory: Fairon's father was the General of the Palarkie army, and his mother was an executionist. Fairon trained with his father everyday. Sword fighting, hand-to-hand combat, sneak attacks, and effective battle strategies. Fairon was also told that the Kylock were the Palarkie's mortal enemies, and that when he takes his father's place as General, he would fight to the point of death against the Kylock. On a late night, Fairon's father was raiding the Kylock Kingdom. Their scouts had made sure that the Kylock were unprepared, but the scouts were wrong. The Kylock had knights and archers ready to defend. It was a long, and exhausting battle. In the end, the Kylock defeated the Palarkie, and they were forced to retreat. Fairon spotted the knights returning, he searched for his father in the group, but alas, Fairon's father had been killed in the battle. His hatred for the Kylock grew, and when he was old enough, he became the General of the Palarkie army.
chrisdog
08/09/2012 3:22 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
hey pulgler i can help with the islands, i'm preaty good with the steampunk style
bluefrostt
08/08/2012 4:26 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
AEEEG IT GOT GRIEFED!!!!!! itl be a while -_-
epiczombeh
08/08/2012 4:23 pm
lovelove and Scallop accepted
chrisdog
08/08/2012 4:19 pm
cant wait to see the rp server, gotta get a skin ready!
Scallop03
08/08/2012 6:43 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
APP
Kingdom: Santoo Caves
Character name: Harbon
Race (You may choose an existing one or create your own, if you create your own you must tell what they are and what they do): ogre
Appearance: 1 horn pale skinned wears rags
Personality: helpful curious
Job/Ranking: engineer
Weapon/Ability (choose one of each): hammer and can smash ner enough anything
Backstory: when his parents discovered that their baby was an ogre they abandoned him. He was found and taken in by the grounders he learned how to make interesting mechanisms and how to crush stuff. In an accident his foster parents were killed and his strength increased in his grief he has a young foster brother named Griff
lovelove
08/07/2012 7:57 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
Kingdom: Kylock Castle
Character name: Ally Gweneth
Race (You may choose an existing one or create your own, if you create your own you must tell what they are and what they do): Human
Appearance: Long blonde hair with red in it, Normally in Tank top and shorts considering her job.
Personality: Kind funny Hard worker
Job/Ranking: Farmer for parents
Weapon/Ability (choose one of each): A small dagger, Can use the dagger like its a sword
Backstory: Ally's mother had alwaysed(Sorry don't know how to spell it) loved her. It was her father who hated her. He abused to the point of almost death. Her mother kicked him out and found a new husband. He was much better, he had a farm and a good amount of money. He liked his new daughter so he gave her the best job on his farm, which was nothing but she still tilled the land and worked hard on the farm. He payed her a good amount of money for a month. She also goes into the streets and dances for extra money. Her dog companion, Kenji, helps her with life. Ally just doesn't know how yet but she does.
bluefrostt
08/07/2012 7:43 pm
elto island is almost done
bluefrostt
08/07/2012 5:26 pm
we're making the islands
homie118
08/07/2012 2:43 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Modder
oh then whats the ip?
bluefrostt
08/07/2012 1:52 pm
no i WILL make it a server rp
i found a server that said yes!
Shvinkly
08/07/2012 11:28 am
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
I'll apply soon :3
bluefrostt
08/07/2012 10:56 am
yep i let me write and get better on the rp i wish i could have a server make theese kingdomes on their serve- i know a server that might!
epiczombeh
08/07/2012 10:58 am
Meh, I just made it as a forum rp, but that is a nice idea of making it into a server rp
epiczombeh
08/07/2012 10:55 am
The rp is just getting started, we need more peeps
bluefrostt
08/07/2012 10:36 am
plus he need's better grammar.make you're character different from any other already been made character not like ezieo -_-
epiczombeh
08/07/2012 9:32 am
I can't accept that clarky, it needs to be completed and have a better background story
clarky1787
08/07/2012 9:16 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Character name:
Race (You may choose an existing one or create your own, if you create your own you must tell what they are and what they do): human
Appearance: ezio from assassins creed skin
Personality: athletic - loner
job rank - the kings assassin
Weapon/Ability (choose one of each): assassins blade and the abbility to go innvisable
Backstory: my family was kiled by raiders when i was young and the kings troops took me to safey now i work for the king assassinating whoever hes says to maily to repay my debt but also to try ro find the bandits who killed my family.
epiczombeh
08/07/2012 9:08 am
Accepted chrisdog
chrisdog
08/07/2012 12:36 am
Kingdom: Elto Island
Name: Elton Jet
Apperiance:heat distribuating nylon, cotten blend shirt and jeans with a leather backpack and aviator goggles ( kind like thermal imaging goggles)
Personality: Kind, Accepting, Incredably Smart
Job/Ranking: Inventor/Revolutinivor ( government ranking: Unemployed and clinicly insane)
Weapon/Ability: His weapon is a mini-shotgun that is concealed in his gloves, the guns are no more that 3 inches in legth but have twice the range as its full sized conterpart, His ability is that he has developed a compleatly energy efficiant way of flight reather than the flight packs that rely on solar power, his flight pack works off of body heat
Backstory: Elton wasn't born in Elto nor has he spent more than a month ther but he knew it was his home, he knew almost as much about the inner workings of Elto as the council did. That's prbably why they want him to be regected by the people of Elto, but Elton has a nack about making friends, most of them are high up in the government latter so when he applys for work he hope his friends will stick up for him,and they do, he gets a job as a guard and helps defend the island from enemeys after a while he sees flaws inthe network and technology of Elto island and sets out to invent ways to save lives and save the island of Elto from falling into the sea far below
epiczombeh
08/07/2012 12:00 am
Bump
homie118
08/06/2012 10:44 pm
well thats what you get for makeing a place us theifs rouges mercs can go
bluefrostt
08/06/2012 10:37 pm
why is everyone fort grasis? i can kick your butt
epiczombeh
08/06/2012 10:38 pm
Yea, we need more people to join the other kingdoms!
mrjraw4207
08/06/2012 10:39 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
As I said, I had been typing since the 5th post I didnt see everybody else was gonna go too
epiczombeh
08/06/2012 10:31 pm
If too many apps come in at once I might let you be an acceptor
mrjraw4207
08/06/2012 10:30 pm
can I beez acceptor?
epiczombeh
08/06/2012 10:28 pm
mrjraw incredible, probably then best backstory so far! You are accepted!
mrjraw4207
08/06/2012 10:23 pm
mrjraw4207Kingdom: Fort Grasis
Character name: Undaro "Moses" Rathian
Race: Kelvic http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Kelvic
Appearance: Yuma-Uchiha-madara-Anime.png
Personality: Quiet and keeps to himself. Undaro has no family left and simply goes throughout the world like a straw in the wind hoping to find a reason to exist whether it be a mission, curiosity, revenge, or even love.
Job/Ranking: Assasin-Undaro has never participated in the arenas, in Fort Grasis
Weapon/Ability (choose one of each): Undaro's strage Kelvic blood allows him the ability to shapeshift into animals, as well as integrate animalistic features to his human form. ((ex: keen sense of smell from dog form)) Undaro only wields the mythical dagger Carnwennan as he has found many treasures along his journey
Backstory: Undaro was born into a Kelvic clan who lived on the outskirts of Fort Gransis, however the Kelvics did not accept the child because Undaro had not been a pure bred Kelvic. His Kelvic mother, whom was one of the few who believed that they could be friends with humans, was raped by her human lover. So upon Undaro's birth he was left upon the doorstep of a human family, whom lived in the slums of Fort Grasis.Growing up, Undaro often had to fight with his so called "friends" to eat. However During the great war, Undaro's "mother" hid him within a secret compartment under the floorboards in their house. When the noise had ended, Undaro came out from the house to find the heads of his "parents" on spears in front of the house. From then Undaro had wondered the back alleys of Fort Grasis. Until one day Undaro happened upon a trail, and he began following it. It took the boy 3 months to finish the trail which ended at the top of one of the mountains in the Grasis Range ((Cool Name For Mountain Area)). He fainted from exhaustion,dehydration,malnutrition, and nearly went crazy staring at snow alone for 3 months. He woke up a week later to find that he was no longer cold, he was no longer hungry, and he certainly felt a lot better than he had before. Then he observed his surroundings to see that he was not alone. A lone man stood in front of him meditating, Undaro went to speak to the man, however he was interrupted before he could make a peep. "I have been looking for an heir for a long time" the man said "Are you the one I seek". Undaro didn't understand he simply nodded in agreement. The man then stood up and said "Good then, we have no time to waste". Undaro trained with the mysterious man atop the mountain until he turned 21. During this time Undaro was trained in varies styles of fighting, as well as been put to work as an assasin On his 21st birthday, Undaro asked the man if he could have a birthday present, as he'd never received one before. The man replied "What would you like?" Undaro simply said "Your Name". The man did not tell Undaro, he simply gave Undaro a dagger and told him to always keep it close. On the day of Undaro's 22nd birthday, the man came to Undaro and said "It is time", placed two fingers on Undaro's forehead, and as the man let out a grunt a current went through Undaro's body the current broke the bind that the human DNA within him and put on Undaro's Kelvic DNA. Undaro passed out, as the awakening of his abilities were too much for his body to comprehend all at once. When he woke up the mysterious man was gone and Undaro looked at the ground in front of him, on which his dagger had been carefully placed on a stone above the word "Carnwennan". After Undaro finally was able to convince himself that the mysterious man was gone, he made the trip back down the mountain and began walking toward the gate of the city...

I've been typing this since the 5th post on the thread
mrjraw4207
08/06/2012 10:23 pm
Kingdom: Fort Grasis
Character name: Undaro "Moses" Rathian
Race: Kelvic http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Kelvic
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/narutofanon/images/e/e5/Yuma-Uchiha-madara-Anime.png
Personality: Quiet and keeps to himself. Undaro has no family left and simply goes throughout the world like a straw in the wind hoping to find a reason to exist whether it be a mission, curiosity, revenge, or even love.
Job/Ranking: Assasin-Undaro has never participated in the arenas, in Fort Grasis
Weapon/Ability (choose one of each): Undaro's strage Kelvic blood allows him the ability to shapeshift into animals, as well as integrate animalistic features to his human form. ((ex: keen sense of smell from dog form)) Undaro only wields the mythical dagger Carnwennan as he has found many treasures along his journey
Backstory: Undaro was born into a Kelvic clan who lived on the outskirts of Fort Gransis, however the Kelvics did not accept the child because Undaro had not been a pure bred Kelvic. His Kelvic mother, whom was one of the few who believed that they could be friends with humans, was raped by her human lover. So upon Undaro's birth he was left upon the doorstep of a human family, whom lived in the slums of Fort Grasis.Growing up, Undaro often had to fight with his so called "friends" to eat. However During the great war, Undaro's "mother" hid him within a secret compartment under the floorboards in their house. When the noise had ended, Undaro came out from the house to find the heads of his "parents" on spears in front of the house. From then Undaro had wondered the back alleys of Fort Grasis. Until one day Undaro happened upon a trail, and he began following it. It took the boy 3 months to finish the trail which ended at the top of one of the mountains in the Grasis Range ((Cool Name For Mountain Area)). He fainted from exhaustion,dehydration,malnutrition, and nearly went crazy staring at snow alone for 3 months. He woke up a week later to find that he was no longer cold, he was no longer hungry, and he certainly felt a lot better than he had before. Then he observed his surroundings to see that he was not alone. A lone man stood in front of him meditating, Undaro went to speak to the man, however he was interrupted before he could make a peep. "I have been looking for an heir for a long time" the man said "Are you the one I seek". Undaro didn't understand he simply nodded in agreement. The man then stood up and said "Good then, we have no time to waste". Undaro trained with the mysterious man atop the mountain until he turned 17. During this time Undaro was trained in varies styles of fighting, as well as been put to work as an assasin. On his 17th birthday, Undaro asked the man if he could have a birthday present, as he'd never received one before. The man replied "What would you like?" Undaro simply said "Your Name". The man did not tell Undaro, he simply gave Undaro a dagger and told him to always keep it close. On the day of Undaro's 19th birthday, the man came to Undaro and said "It is time", placed two fingers on Undaro's forehead, and as the man let out a grunt a current went through Undaro's body the current broke the bind that the human DNA within him and put on Undaro's Kelvic DNA. Undaro passed out, as the awakening of his abilities were too much for his body to comprehend all at once. When he woke up the mysterious man was gone and Undaro looked at the ground in front of him, on which his dagger had been carefully placed on a stone above the word "Carnwennan". After Undaro finally was able to convince himself that the mysterious man was gone, he made the trip back down the mountain and began walking toward the gate of the city...
BrookeG2106
08/06/2012 10:17 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Yay thanks ^-^
epiczombeh
08/06/2012 10:15 pm
Excellent App Brooke, welcome to the roleplay!
BrookeG2106
08/06/2012 10:13 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
APP
Kingdom: Fort Grasis
Character name: Mai (Doesnt use lastname, as it could endanger her family)
Appearance: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?num=10& ... QAw&zoom=1
Personality: Quiet, cold hearted, doesnt trust people easily,
Job/Ranking: She's a assasin. Thats a rank enough.
Weapon/Ability (choose one of each): Weapon: Sword or Bow and arrow. Ability: Parkour skills, can sneak into a room in a flash then gone without a trace.
Backstory: Mai was born in Palarkie, but she hated the constant wars. She never got to live freely and relax. So, she ran away with a group of bandits at the age of 10. They said they were going to a place where it was much more peaceful, so she just relaxed as she stowed away on their cart. When she arrived, it was beautiful. No fighting, or war, or hate. It was bliss. She was put in a foster home and was adopted 3 weeks later. She was adopted into a family of assasins, they protected the leader of Fort Grasis. Mai was raised and trained as an assasin so she could also protect the queen. When she was 15, she was allowed to start guarding the weapons room. She was quite good at it. So, she was ranked up to an assasin instead of just a guard for the ruler. She now travells the lands, completing her assigned missions.
homie118
08/06/2012 10:10 pm
mmmk
epiczombeh
08/06/2012 10:09 pm
Accepted homie
homie118
08/06/2012 10:06 pm
Kingdom:Fort Grasis
Character name: Mark Kahr
Race (You may choose an existing one or create your own, if you create your own you must tell what they are and what they do): human
Appearance: A dark grey shirt with a hood and on the front of the neck it has slack and it attached to the front of the hood so when you pull the hood up it makes a mask covering all the way up to his nose, and some loose fitting pants with a zipper down the side were a dagger is hiden
Personality:smart,loner
Job/Ranking: merc
Weapon/Ability (choose one of each): a black claymore with a saphire in the hilt and a serated edge on one side,he can sheath and unsheath his sword as fast as someone with a dagger
Backstory: when Mark was a little boy he grew up on the streets and stole food and gold from people and stalls and spent most of his childhood in dungeons and broke out of them whenm he could. As he got older he started working for money and spending more and more time in the local tavern untill one time he was hired to steal a dagger from a noble and got caught and was trown out of the kingdom he can't remmeber wich kingdom was his home but now its the Fort. He still spends all of his time at the local tavern doing jobs for money.
epiczombeh
08/06/2012 10:02 pm
Anyone else wanna join in?

plz?
bluefrostt
08/06/2012 9:44 pm
ahhh kay im new to rping DONT HATE MEEEEEEE
epiczombeh
08/06/2012 9:46 pm
Not saying anything like that :O Just telling you what to fix in the app so I can get all the info

Alright you are accepted! I'll add you on the list, start rping when more apps get accepted.
epiczombeh
08/06/2012 9:43 pm
pugler20Kingdom: the steampunk island
Character name:Tyler James (The Knight)
Race (You may choose an existing one or create your own): Skaven
Appearance:ratlike and really whiteish like a ghost
Personality:has anger issues
Job/Ranking: Job just a regular Man
Weapon/Ability (choose one of each): a steampunkish sword
Backstory: he was always picked on and he started to fight when he got asked to while usually not,He started to win alot while fighting but never killed his opponent,he started to be known as ''The Knight" .A Year after that he started to become unknown to people and was rarely known by people,He started to go for more fights.He wasnt as good as before but got Better and eventually Got even better than before.

(im new to rping so im geting better:D)

What is a Skaven? You can't have a job as a regular man, maybe a knight or engineer? Must have a unique ability as well. And can you tell the name of the steampunk island :/
Zemor
08/06/2012 9:31 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
I'm pretty sure a backstory should be more than one sentence....
bluefrostt
08/06/2012 9:28 pm
Kingdom: Elto island
Character name:Tyler James (The Knight)
Race (You may choose an existing one or create your own): Skaven (rat-like creature)
Appearance:ratlike and really whiteish like a ghost
Personality:has anger issues
Job/Ranking: Knight
Weapon/Ability (choose one of each): a steampunkish sword/ability: can go REALLY fast and is hard to be seen but easy to be heard
Backstory: he was always picked on and he started to fight when he got asked to while usually not,He started to win alot while fighting but never killed his opponent,he started to be known as ''The Knight" .A Year after that he started to become unknown to people and was rarely known by people,He started to go for more fights.He wasnt as good as before but got Better and eventually Got even better than before.

(im new to rping so im geting better:D)
bluefrostt
08/06/2012 9:23 pm
:O i just applyed and it didnt post!!!! so much hard work
aaron5699
08/06/2012 9:27 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Engineer
You obviously didnt work to hard. Becuase he posted this 5 minutes ago. You posted that comment 3 minutes ago.
epiczombeh
08/06/2012 9:26 pm
Gosh dangit...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome