Minecraft sudgestions! (just for fun)

The_Septic_Monster's Avatar The_Septic_Monster9/19/17 10:01 am
1 emeralds 184 2
9/20/2017 9:24 am
Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis
The_Septic_Monster
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Karrfis
09/20/2017 9:24 am
Level 35 : Artisan Birb
The_Septic_Monster
09/19/2017 10:20 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Hiya guys this is my first time on the forums! I am posting my own ideas and I really want to hear yours too!

Ideas (Non-original):
More slabs,
Wall slabs (alt slab)
More stairs
1 Block redstone clock

My ideas (as far as I know they are original)
Underground boss, for a game called minecraft we don't get a lot of stuff underground, huh?
Upgraded wither and ender dragon
Its getting simple once more, perhaps we could have a 1/10 chance that something terrible will happen, such as the islands reforming in the end? and in the nether we get a solar flare of types?
but overworld is known as the safest place, instead, I feel like we should FEAR going to either.
A creative enchantment...
stopping all the non-sense with people telling me "GET WORLD EDIT"
the world edit tools in vanilla!
copy/paste enchant to say, and a /fill enchant!
Fire walker I and II fire walker will make ulta-quick shattering obsidian, a second form of obsidian that only exists for about 6 seconds then shatters, so you better keep running buddy heheh...
"Paranormal biomes" these biomes would make strange accurences
trees catching fire, creepers exploding randomly, and all kinds of strange accurences

And if anyone has interest in only one command ideas they can read this! if you don't feel free to skip it, I don't much mind!
ideas:
Preloading structure blocks if possible (so if you activate it, it makes the structure, might help them out a bit with command creation size!)
Ever see a enderman do something really weird? well this might be fun:
Ender-glitch
this is a tool made to cause endermen to teleport and lose their anger for you after you look at them,
the creeper override: this tool is for creepers, it causes them to make an IMPOSION making a square around them, might cause problems if you are building terrocatta floors though
"decoy brain" this is a command that will add a craft of surrounding 10 meat in leather, it tricks zombies so that you can even make them kill eachother!
SCREEEEHE repellant (yes SCREEEHE) this makes ghast fireballs despawn, it needs to be expensive, so I think its best to use a wither skull and some ghast tears,
that's about it guys! I want to hear your ideas too! im sorry if I am bad at spelling an punctuation! any questions are welcome!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome