What Do YOU Want In Minecraft?

3 emeralds 6,199 replies 228,593 views | started 10/24/2012 3:07 pm by PMC
Post what you wants in Minecraft in the comments! Remember, as usual, no flaming or putting down others ideas. They are only ideas! One last thing: be specific! Don't just say you want more blocks. Tell us what blocks you want!
Posted by avatar
PMC
Level 71 : Legendary Crafter

6,199 replies

08/08/2017 9:36 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Warrior
Noah
I'd like to see an official anti cheat in minecraft. I'm not too knowledgeable when it comes down to that stuff, but just to see even a simple anti cheat would be nice. Would exit out a bunch of little kids that don't want to waste their time finding how to make their better cheat system.
08/08/2017 10:44 pm
Level 14 Journeyman Princess
star_weaver
i second this, i just hope they dont impliment battleye
08/08/2017 12:21 pm
Level 4 Apprentice Network
RileyAlijah
Everyone asking for less lag, it's because it runs on Java, I'd love a better port to a new engine and that's about it, mods do everything for me
08/08/2017 11:25 am
Level 6 Apprentice Network
Ekfik
I believe that cars could be great in Minecraft. Of course, if the Minecraft ever get cars they have to be hard to make.
08/08/2017 11:48 am
Level 39 Artisan Dragonborn
Palladium Knight
actallyy, I'm thinking of something less advanced than cars, I think cars won't fit in a vanilla style mod, in a separate mod yes. and we already have horses and elytras, maybe adding a cariage to a horse that feature lot of storage space for long travels, but how can it cross oceans and hills?
08/08/2017 8:48 am
Palladium Knight
well, I'm working on a mod that I call project 2.0 (or minecraft 2.0), I'm still assembling ideas for now, so far I've written 15 pages of ideas on microsoft word (pages without margins!), from time to time I take a look at this topic to find ideas, I don't take abusive ones (like fidget spinner, or taming the ender dragon ....), I don't know if I have to protect my ideas by not sharing them or not but I'll give you some generalities:

-a big revamp to minecraft biomes + new ones (third most secret thing)
-richer woodcraft
-forge system (most secret thing)
-tools and weaponry
-new villagers/illagers system
-more mobs (fourth most secret thing)
-new blocks, structures
-amazing new redstone devices and stuff (second most secret thing, mumbo jumbo will like it for sure)
-retexturing some blocks and adding block variation
-revamped brewing, enchanting and curses
-nothing will be useless, some very useless thing will be removed (ex: clock)
-more bosses and quests
-THAT'S NOT EVEN 20% OF THE MOD!! there's much much more...........

what I can tell you for now is that the mod will be a quality work, specially that I'm an all around minecraft player (redstone and technical playing, pvp and adventure, texturing, modding, command blocks and stuff, expert structures and landscape builder and more....), with this mod minecraft will be richer and full of content, if you have any suggestion please tell me here or pm me, it means a lot for me, NO FREAKING FIDGET SPINNERS
08/05/2017 4:31 pm
Level 1 New Miner
jackattackmlp
Here is a quick list of stuff I would like to see in future updates:

More Dragons:
Activate all these by setting on a special block, down below, see "Dragon Egg Hatcher"
Mix dragon egg with water bucket, Water dragon (1/3 of the size of the ender dragon)
Mix dragon egg with lava bucket, Fire dragon (1/3 of the size of the ender dragon)
Surround dragon egg with diamond blocks in crafting table, diamond dragon

More Weapons And Tools EX)
Emerald Tools
Different Types Of Bows
Staffs (Like One You Make That Shoots Dragon's Breath Or Fire Or Guardian Beams,Maybe Lightning, Really Expensive)
Beacon Light Cannon (A Gun That Shoots A Beacon Of Light That Does A Heart Of Damage A Second And Blocks That Are Hit By It Are Picked Up BUT NOT DESTROYED Like Hitting Diamond Ore Won't Give You Diamonds It Will Give You The Ore)
Obsidian Tools

More Blocks EX)
Tool Workbench (Adds More Uses To Tools Like A Hoe/Shovel Or Something)
Armor Boost Bench (Can add stuff like a air tank to helmets or make more types of armor and add plating to leather armor)
Nuclear TNT (Used with uranium and gunpowder, scroll down to find uranium, works with the power of 15 TNT)
Nuclear Core (Same effect as a redstone block)
Dragon Egg Hatcher (after 25 real minutes when a dragon egg is placed on this, it summons that dragon. CAN USE IN OVER WORLD and can use normal dragon egg)
Shelves (holds one item like they were dropped and won't dissapear, wont spin items)
Ripped Banners (Slightly torn at the bottom part for decoration)

More Ores:
Uranium Ore (Gives you Uranium, As rare if not rarer than diamonds.
Silicon Ore (Gives you silicon, make up a reason)
Copper Ore (Gives you copper, maybe mix with redstone to make wires to keep out mice, see below)

More NPC's:
Mice (Can go through dirt, gravel,sand,planks,and wood. Eats redstone. Cats and ocelots will chase. Drop nothing. One heart of health)
Sharks (Only in water,kills squid, 2 hearts of damage per hit, Fast, Drops nothing. Five hearts of health)
Skeleton Warrior (Skeleton with an iron sword, same stats as skeleton, always with different leather cap.)
Villager Alchemist (Villager with new house, rare house, potions and potion related items inside, and a brewing stand inside.)
Spirit (Only in ice spikes or snow biome. 6 hearts of health, Danage 1 heart+wither effect.)
Frog (only in swamp, Same stats as rabbits, drop slime balls.)
Turtle (Peaceful, Gives Turtle Meat And Turtle Shell, Turtle Shell Can Be Used As Helmet, Half And Armor Slot, Can Be Cooked, Two Hearts Of Health
Vampire (10 Hearts, Rare, 3 Damage, Can Turn Into A Bat for 10 Seconds, Cool down of 30 seconds)
Werewolf Villager (Rare for one to be in a village, at full moon turns into a mad wolf, Kills villagers and players, Some distinct feature different from a villager that is hard to notice, can't break doors. When wolf same stats as wolf. Same villager stats, When in wolf form, give it the same two items you use to heal zombie villager to instantly cure, works to still trade with. After full moon, turns back)
Cave Troll (Same stats as a zombie,Only in troll dungeon (Scroll down), when sun hits turn to stone.)

Features:
When a player dies a zombie appears in its place with the players stuff. (can turn off/on)
Dyeable Elytra
Tripwire hooks can hold items by the handle including staffs if added
The ability to de craft items (you wont get all of the items used back)

Structures:
Villager Alchemist House (already described)
Troll Dungeon (Only near bedrock, has 3 troll spawners, kinda small, 5 rooms.
Ice spike dungeon (Spirit spawners and more) (Big tower, Only in ice spike biome)
Birch Dungeon (Big tower, Only in birch forest)
Sunk Ship (Only underwater, assorted loot)
Witch Dungeon (Extremely Rare, Inside is 2 witch spawners and an enchantment table room with fully surrounding bookcases.)
Mushroom Temple (a small temple in mushroom biome)
Shrines (Each Biome Has Different Ones, Assorted Loot, Common)
Abandoned House (In oak wood biome or plains biome only, has a bed, a furnace, a crafting table, and a double chest with assorted loot. Rare)
Desert Dig Sites (Small closed off areas marked with surrounding fences, Can have skulls, bone blocks, and chests with assorted loot.
Desert Maze (A Randomly Generated Maze With Assorted Loot, Big And Rare)

I wish someone would at least make mods of these... Thanks for reading!
08/02/2017 12:57 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Mamabear
Furniture you can sit it, More garden things, more animals.
07/29/2017 4:28 pm
Level 51 Grandmaster Modder
jtrent238
"Soulas"Well first of all improvements and more decoration for oceans.
Nether plants, mountain type world gen and nether villages.
Abondoned end villages with certain loot inside like diamonds and etc.
Usage for Dragon egg , maybe to get a baby ender dragon or another pet mob.
Usage for illiusioner, this mob maybe would finally become usefull and drop something epic like totem of illiusions(that would makes clones of wielder that would make all mobs around you attack them, so you could escape and etc.

I love these Ideas!
07/29/2017 3:51 pm
Level 72 Legendary Senpai
Soulas
Well first of all improvements and more decoration for oceans.
Nether plants, mountain type world gen and nether villages.
Abondoned end villages with certain loot inside like diamonds and etc.
Usage for Dragon egg , maybe to get a baby ender dragon or another pet mob.
Usage for illiusioner, this mob maybe would finally become usefull and drop something epic like totem of illiusions(that would makes clones of wielder that would make all mobs around you attack them, so you could escape and etc.
07/28/2017 5:34 pm
Level 1 New Miner
minegotswagg
-snip-
07/26/2017 4:33 pm
Level 16 Journeyman Ranger
d3rk734
Only these versions: X-1.8
07/23/2017 5:57 am
Level 2 Apprentice Crafter
Kick_Bass
There are two dimensions below the overworld but nothing above. The heaven dimension would be a nice addition
07/17/2017 4:50 am
Level 16 Journeyman Taco
Duegann
is it bad i want a Lee-Enfield and Mark.V tank
07/17/2017 4:07 am
Level 2 Apprentice Engineer
Kawaii_Chloez
MORE REDSTONE!!!
07/17/2017 1:23 am
Level 19 Journeyman Artist
MysticJhn
Oceans need more depth... lol.
Passive mob fish, or maybe ambient mob fish like bats where you get nothing for killing them.
Coal, kelp, seaweed... some kind of plant or block life under water other than gravel.
Sharks, always aggressive towards players.
Whales, similar in size to ghasts.
The ability to swim down!
Steve goes up in the water quite easily, but nothing can make you go down.
Just the sluggish, natural gravitational fall through water gets you down.
Humans can swim, and if Steve has water breathing potion, swimming down would be even easier.
Humans can do more than sink in water, it's about time Steve can too.
07/16/2017 10:25 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
TacoGamer
Definitely furniture and live fish swimming in rivers/oceans or sharks/dolphins and more food that doesn't involve animal slaughter
07/16/2017 1:11 pm
Palladium Knight
I'm making a mod called Minecraft 2.0 (probably the final name), it will revamp all minecarft, adding new blocks, redstone stuff, some ores, biomes, mobs, revamping existing biomes and more ............, all in vanilla style, to not change the gameplay, it's like an advanced and much better version of Quark.
07/16/2017 11:56 am
Level 53 Grandmaster Cyborg
Pepijn
Besides technical stuff (which most people here wouldn't be very interested in ) I would like them to revamp the ocean biome a bit more. Just adding some plants/coral for underwater would make such a difference. Some new small structures would also be nice (a small sunken ship maybe?).

I know they already added ocean monuments, but those are too rare to have an actual impact on how a typical ocean biome looks.
07/16/2017 1:32 pm
Level 23 Expert Pixel Painter
JakariaYT
I second this!
07/16/2017 11:37 am
Level 2 Apprentice Architect
Rinkoou
New weapon types would be nice, such as spears, or magical items/weapons.
07/16/2017 10:48 am
Level 1 New Miner
BendaonFire007
New Dimension and make herobrine as the strongest boss with over power tool after he dies...
But can he die? #MakeHimOfficial
07/15/2017 2:12 am
Level 8 Apprentice Hunter
Hulker
1.9 combat revoked and the 1.7 system restored. Minecraft has gone down hill since then if you look at the statistics.

I also want generation and landscape vastly improved. I think the Minecraft landscape is too bare, barron and repetitive, it's basically been the exact same since the beginning of it. I would enjoy seeing villages with real NPC's that could talk in chat and weren't as useless as the current ones. There could be raid able towns that you could trade with and conquer and also darker forces and the townsfolk could give you quests to defeat them. I know this kind of takes away the purpose of Survival but it would really improve the game and make it much more immersive and adventurous.
07/15/2017 1:30 am
Level 1 New Miner
Dapocalypse
The ability to shrink Redstone circuits so Redstone computers don't take up so much space.
07/02/2017 10:16 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Crafter
Triple Em
For the love of all that is holy, fix the rendering engine. There's no reason for that many triangles to cause that many problems. Even Java doesn't do that to ya.
07/02/2017 10:14 pm
Level 10 Journeyman Narwhal
Richtor2415
Furniture
More redstone
Better optimization
Deeper, wider graphics options(I.E, 'Low, Medium, High) for computers that can't run it as well
More water animals
Types of saddles(I.E ornamental, normal leather, comfy, royal, etc lol)
07/02/2017 4:14 pm
Level 1 New Miner
RafA1267
-snip-
07/01/2017 9:28 am
Level 1 New Explorer
Kevy123
They Should add a builder wand and some new weapons
06/30/2017 11:36 am
Level 34 Artisan Skinner
Sparkie
Higher FPS and the 1.9+ PVP gone. Like a lot of others here, Minecraft is rather laggy for me, yet Team Fortress 2, Geometry Dash and other games can run really well. :/
06/30/2017 12:23 pm
Level 4 Apprentice Network
Opercorph
careful what you say about pvp you might start a flame war
06/30/2017 11:49 am
star_weaver
reason minecraft runs like a snail is cos java
06/30/2017 3:52 am
Level 5 Apprentice Modder
Mudkip909
derp
poop
youtube
zebras
06/30/2017 2:10 am
star_weaver
i want the ability to mine in minecraft

on a more serious note, i want a better rendering code implemented with better multi core support
06/28/2017 11:39 pm
Level 1 New Miner
WendyLong
I have just played Minecraft and I feel it is quite interesting. I want to build a nice city with Minecraft.
photo editor
06/23/2017 9:55 pm
Level 1 New Miner
austere
More animals like in the Mo' Creatures mod, better materials to build with, furniture. A way to make vanilla resource pack Minecraft look better.
06/11/2017 5:45 am
Level 1 New Network
SpykeGaming
Who wants to see a transportation update in Minecraft!? It would include cars, lifts, and conveyor belts. They can be stacked like stairs to create escalators, and can be powered by a new block: redstone generators. I hope other developers could expand on this idea. That's all from me!
05/24/2017 7:16 am
Level 1 New Miner
marsian
I want a little bit of a better graphic and new items, also new more plant but honestly I'm super happy with that game, best I have ever played so far and I will still play it when I'm 80y/o even if nothing changes
05/24/2017 6:50 am
Level 4 Apprentice Architect
Lynnaira0
someone has probably already said this, but i really want to be able to place slabs vertically! i just think it would create much more possibilities for design and decoration haha

i also wish theyd add more stuff to the nether maybe. quartz is cool, and glowstone is very useful, but i want more ores, or maybe even plants that only grow in the nether (like ive seen in some mods)

it could also be neat if they added a version of glass without the streaks on it (though this is only a problem with the vanilla resource pack). i just think itd be a simple fix, maybe having to smelt the streaky glass again, or craft it into clearer glass. i dunno!

thats all i can think of at the moment :<>
05/16/2017 10:13 pm
Level 23 Expert Warrior
IndyJacksonTT
And a dragon that can be tamed!!!!
05/16/2017 10:13 pm
Level 23 Expert Warrior
IndyJacksonTT
I want rubys and emerald tools and armor!
05/14/2017 8:03 am
Level 1 New Miner
Macgalactic
-snip-
05/13/2017 7:01 pm
Level 22 Expert Button Pusher
Biskotaki
Two things:

- Some major optimizations to the game in order to increase FPS.
- An automated system by Mojang to block players with hacked clients.
05/07/2017 10:44 am
Level 15 Journeyman Engineer
SwiftNinjaPro
Idea 1: The Height Limit

With the new edition of the Elytra, I fell that the Minecraft height limit should be raised. I wouldn't mind the world boarder being a bit smaller for this to work (3 billion is much more space than you need anyway). Although, I fell the height limit is a bit too limiting. I'm not asking for the blocks and underground to be expanded, although I wouldn't mind if they were, but i'm asking for more vertical empty space to work with in a Minecraft world.

I think the height limit should go up to something like 500 if possible. A few structures up there to find with an Elytra would also be a fun edition to the game.

Idea 2: The Elytra

The Elytras are fun, but there a bit over powered. You can fly off with a fire work instantly and escape opponents easily with half a heart left. I think you should have to fly for a specific time, before fireworks can be used, like a loading delay. Another idea could be to give the Elytra fire works a similar effect as an enderpearl, where you take a small amount of damage every time you use one.

If you spam click a firework on an Elytra, you can crash the game. To fix this you could add a feature that disables the firework from being used until the first one is done.

This idea goes with the previous one about fire work usage delay. A feature to add, so you don't have to carry a bunch of fireworks in your inventory, is to have the fireworks crafted onto the Elytra. You can limit the number, but please don't limit it to one stack. As you may know, crouching on an Elytra doesn't do much, and neither does pressing W. you can make it, so when the Elytra has a crafted Firework count on it, crouching, or pressing W (make it a changeable control separate from movement), while flying with an Elytra makes the fire work activate. Similar to the fire work usage delay idea, you can allow players to hold the crouch button, so they auto use the fireworks, one after another.

These are just some of my ideas on changes I would want to see in Minecraft
05/06/2017 11:49 pm
Level 19 Journeyman Taco
krookyj
Whew, been forever since i've posted on these forums. It's cool how after starting out in the stone age, you continue moving forward on the tech tree, so, cars maybe? I'd like the idea of a redstone-powered car.
05/06/2017 3:10 pm
Level 1 New Miner
PoodiePhew
Building alone in single player bores me, i want villagers like enderman that build something whereas villagers are dumb to build any... villagers build house markets extraaaaaaa and i would luv to have lion, tiger in mincraft
04/29/2017 12:50 pm
Level 4 Apprentice Skinner
Soda_Toast
Planets. Rockets. Missles. Better graphics. Less lag. Another dimension. A nether star block - would be pretty cool. And oh, more animals.
04/29/2017 1:58 pm
Level 11 Journeyman Artist
CaptainEvstike
1. Planets would be too complicated. There are mods for that.
2. Rockets would destroy the point of redstone creations.
3. Missiles: Same as #2.
4. The game has good enough graphics and there are some limitations.
5. There could be some compacted code, but still there are limitations. Also, your connection and deviceimpacts that.
6. More animals would be great, but which ones would fit in the game?
04/27/2017 2:50 pm
Level 16 Journeyman Engineer
Maveriknight
surprised noone's going through pointing people to mods with exactly what they want in MC. As a note, pigking, Galacticraft's got you.
04/27/2017 11:36 am
Level 1 New Crafter
ThePigKingYT
PLANETS! You could build different rockets for different planets (like portals). Moon can have moon rock that can craft hard armor, mars might have creatures on that carry resources and other planets can carry a lot of cool stuff. It would be a great update!
04/28/2017 7:16 pm
Level 29 Expert Architect
Lachie1770
Suggest something original that aren't in mods... Mojang would pull something like that off terribly... If you want to go to planets get Galactic craft. So you already have great option.

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome