forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Discussion

What Do YOU Want In Minecraft?

24 emeralds6,284 replies230,151 views
created 10/24/2012 3:07 pm by PMC
last reply 10/08/2018 1:17 am
Post what you wants in Minecraft in the comments! Remember, as usual, no flaming or putting down others ideas. They are only ideas! One last thing: be specific! Don't just say you want more blocks. Tell us what blocks you want!
Posted by avatar
PMC
Support
Level 72 : Legendary Cake

6,284 replies

10/08/2018 1:17 am
Level 1 New Network
T1metravler10
I think Minecraft should have more villager types like miners, builders/ architects, and guards. You can trade the builders/ architects blueprints. Activating the blueprint when activated it will put you in a flat plane where you can build whatever you want but once done you will be taken out of the flat plane they will then build what is on the blueprint but the village needs to have the materials in chests. Guards will protect the village with swords or bows and can be hired buy trading emeralds for a contract that will make the guard protect you once the contract is dropped the guard will no longer protect you and go back to its village.
08/27/2018 6:32 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Kalos_Champion_Diantha
Well,I'd LOVE to see these things:

-An easier way to put downloads into my Minecraft folder, The way it is now is a REAL pain in the butt...we should be able to put downloads in the regular Minecraft folder instead of having to run a program just to find the MC saves folder every time you want to have cool content. None of the content I downloaded ever shows up in the game,and I had to delete them from saves,and this is after I used WinRAR to unzip the files.

-I'd like to see a way to find friends who play Minecraft, This could be done by finding friends who are on FAcebook,Twitterand other sites;we could see who plays MC.

-More modern items and world templates added to this site. Right now,it's mostly medieval/fantasy stuff...I'd love to see more modern things like stuff from 1950s to he present added to give gameplay much more variety.
08/22/2018 12:48 pm
Level 12 Journeyman Engineer
garlicbreathinator
This is pretty inactive, but I'll go ahead and put my post: We don't need new dimensions. We need more detail for the current dimensions. There just isn't enough there to justify repeat visits.
Nether additions
End additions:
Chorus Beetle
Kind of like a mini shulker, these little guys have a shell that closely resembles a chorus flower. They are neutral-hostile mobs that spawn semi-commonly in groups of 4-6 around the outer end. They spawn in groups, perched on chorus plants. When the plant is broken (easy) or a player gets close (normal, hard) they un-perch and attack the player. Their AI is a cross between a bat and a skeleton, flying but circling around and keeping their distance. They shoot the player with a slow moving bullet that flies straight. When players move out of range (or become invisible), they go back to neutral mode and fly to a nearby chorus plant to settle down again. They have 14 or so health and take bonus damage from BoA. They drop an item that can fix elytra.
-endstone brick stairs, slabs, chiseled varient, and wall
I will update this post later, thanks!%MCEPASTEBIN%%MCEPASTEBIN%
08/22/2018 7:45 am
Level 5 Apprentice Mage
ScarrVett
Add function to the right click in sword use-- Because right clicking no longer guards you with a sword, you can use the right click as another swing move or something, different than using left click.
08/04/2018 11:17 am
Level 7 Apprentice Pig
Feniksy
Upgraded villages. Villager storage/eating place etc. That would be cool.
08/03/2018 5:21 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Mage
Enzichan
Every item should have a use, including rotten flesh. Potions, crafting leather, something needs to happen.
09/18/2018 11:35 pm
Level 33 Artisan Engineer
ShelLuser
Rotten flesh has a use: you can feed it to wolves and they'll breed. In 1.13 every item pretty much has a use, the only thing left I can come up with are poisonous potatoes.
07/20/2018 2:18 pm
Level 10 Journeyman Explorer
Wrangler
I would like to see Movecraft of some form be formally mixed into Minecraft. Like big sailing ships or steam punk airships or trains.
07/14/2018 10:24 pm
Level 44 Master Architect
SpaghettiGoat
Default terrain generation seriously needs an overhaul.
- More terrain diversity within biomes. They're very predictable right now, you've seen one forest and you've seen them all. Scrap the "hills" variations and instead allow hills to randomly appear in any ordinarily flat biome, with more uncharacteristic hills being rarer.
- Make extreme hills biomes reach AT LEAST level 200. It is absurd that THE mountain biome is nowhere near its potential height, and only half as high as savannah hills. Also make the mountains much wider/longer. They're way too easy to simply walk around, there's little incentive to actually traverse them.
- Include a forested mountain biome, like extreme hills but densely covered in spruce, oak and occasionally birch trees. Or, transform hills variations into actual mountain variations, allowing very high (reaching at least 150 blocks) mountains to generate as parts of other biomes.
- Rework or scrap fractal-based generation. The mixed blob-shaped hill areas and flat areas make it impossible to have interesting mountain ranges because any kind of mountainous area gets interrupted with flat areas. Extreme Hills biomes have WAY too much flatness as a result. Custom terrain is better, but always still gets interrupted by huge flat areas.
08/22/2018 8:19 am
Level 5 Apprentice Mage
ScarrVett
Flat areas with hills are called plateaus, and are naturally found in real life when looking at tall mountains and such, but I think they should just add mountains with more width and a little bit more height. I don't think the plateaus are the problem. Mountains don't seem big enough because they're not tall AND wide enough. They might as well make a Mountain sub-biome.. Like Mountain Forest, Mountain Hills (Wow that sounds weird) and Mountain Tundra or something.
05/17/2018 8:40 am
Level 6 Apprentice Engineer
haha429
What, do you work at Mojang?!
05/16/2018 12:37 pm
haha429
Everyone is making me sooooo mad! All I wanted to know was what people wanted in Minecraft!!!!
05/16/2018 12:35 pm
haha429
COME ON!!!!
05/16/2018 12:35 pm
haha429
CM, ON!
04/18/2018 4:18 am
Level 1 New Miner
FlydareZ
they should add banners that you can combine with elytra's to make your elytra look super cool!
04/18/2018 1:38 am
Level 10 Journeyman Engineer
Kwaysar
I didn't read the comments thorough... So I may have a few ideas that are already suggested. Anyways here we go. Here's a list of them.

- Ability to edit armor stands with an interface where you can insert in any integer you wish for each part (body, arms, etc.), as well as options for them to hold an item or change its size. GUI interface example: Sideways slabs (It's self explanatory)
- More "designs" for banners other than the ones you can craft as of 1.12.2, like a human head.
- MORE variations of blocks (Basically, more stairs and slabs using blocks such as wool)
- More blocks that can be used to make realistic cities such as road blocks (ones with lines that represent their use, for example: two yellow lines = can't pass

Anyways if you've read all of these, thank you for spending a few minutes here
08/22/2018 8:20 am
Level 5 Apprentice Mage
ScarrVett
They are actually planning to add sideways slabs, and sideways stairs. But this GUI thing would be so nice D:
03/17/2018 3:09 pm
Level 5 Apprentice Farmer
34486SCI
I would really like to have a forced mending table, which would use XP that you already have and you could put the item (which has to have mending on it) in the table, then click "repair" and it will use some xp to repair it, so you can select which items to repair. This would be really useful in many ways to conserve tools and armor. This could be crafted like this: X: obsidian Y: enchanted book of any kind/written book Z: Brick
XYX
ZXZ
ZZZ

Just an idea I would really like to see in the aquatic update, maybe the real 1.14 as another technical update. I am sure this wouldn't happen though. :/
03/02/2018 2:35 pm
Level 26 Expert Sailor
peache_
ever since I joined minecraft I liked the mob egg updates, so I would say add more mobs like giraffes and frogs maybe flamingos.. it would be pretty cool!
03/02/2018 3:21 pm
Level 17 Journeyman Modder
Nevermind3476
And they need to FIX BETTER TOGETHER THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING
03/02/2018 1:05 pm
Nevermind3476
More shields. The rest of the minecon mobs (they say it's too much work, but a modder could probably add them all in a month). And the sky dimension.
02/26/2018 3:45 pm
Level 5 Apprentice Crafter
_ccc_inactive
I feel current terrain generation is ugly. It's noisy and dirty with no sense of scale. Everything looks "scrunched" as if someone resized a picture and left the artifacts in. A few block-games got this right, e.g. Cube World (see this screenshot). It's smooth and scaled properly to offset the roughness that blocks force. I'd like to see an overhaul of the terrain generator.
02/26/2018 3:56 pm
Level 2 Apprentice Explorer
ItsFlashCraft
Remotely powered redstone please!!
02/25/2018 11:33 am
Level 3 Apprentice Miner
AGTRigorMortis
Cubic chunks, popular mod and idea, and the majority on the other Minecraft forum voted for Jeb to implement this in game, it should be standard, or at least a world type in the vanilla game, with also the ability to change or edit your current worlds to cubic chunks if you desired.

It'll make the game more optimised and it'll also allow greater build height and mining depth. The game has been out for almost 10 years and it still isn't a thing in the normal unmodded game, that's insane IMO.

I would also like Twilight Forest to become part of the official game, personally, it'll add a new dimension, more creatures and also a different type of tree which grows larger than jungle trees. Being stuck with only 3 dimensions in game when mods have interesting concepts to add onto it, that's not right.

Switch rails and steam train locomotives, at least the option to build them, I feel Minecraft is unnecessarily restricted in regards to vehicles and all we got are mine carts and boats, let people have more options on how they want to design their own world, please Mojang.

Sorry, but having these things limited to mods only just isn't good enough.
as long as they don't break the game, who cares if they get added to the vanilla experience?
I'm not some purist fanboy that thinks no content should be added to improve the game.

it's a sandbox and the game feels like a toy box with missing lego pieces would to a child.
02/22/2018 6:19 pm
Level 25 Expert Musician
TheToimeWulf
All I want out of Minecraft at this point is for Mojang to stop making a fool of themselves.

Seriously, IMO some of the more recent updates have been really lackluster and just adding stuff people didn't ask for. The 1.9 pvp thing, then weird mobs that didn't really fit.

Also, I get Jappa is trying his best, but a lot of the blocks coming to 1.13 don't look all that... minecrafty. Imo the nightmare and the turtle look so strange considering they come from the same update, same game, but the texture styles are so curiously different.

Also, I feel the roleplaying aspect of the game (no, seriously, this is a roleplaying game alongside the survival and creativity aspect) needs some more help. Some chat channel system or the like would be great like local chat, dimensional chat, etc etc. Trove and WoW are good examples of what I mean.
02/26/2018 3:57 pm
ItsFlashCraft
Don't blame Mojang, that's all Microsoft's fault
02/26/2018 7:12 pm
Level 25 Expert Musician
TheToimeWulf
...You realize that Microsoft is not the one developing the game, right? They just have the retail license to Minecraft. Mojang is still developing the game.
01/23/2018 1:53 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Miner
iiCarelessness
People older than 10.
02/26/2018 3:57 pm
ItsFlashCraft
Got emmmmmmm
01/27/2018 9:33 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Architect
Boxic
wow why so tossic
01/27/2018 9:11 pm
Level 30 Artisan Warrior
IndyJacksonTT
XD, so true.
All those cringy 12 years looking for girlfriends.
02/22/2018 6:20 pm
Level 25 Expert Musician
TheToimeWulf
GIB GIRLFRIEND

PAY REAL MONEY

PLEASE HAVE BIKINI SKIN OR WE CAN'T DATE
01/23/2018 2:22 pm
Level 9 Apprentice Ranger
misterBo123
The ability to fly the Ender Dragon

An armor enchant that makes it glow and light your path

SHIPS!

Better skins

MAGIC SPELLS!

Invisibility cloak..?
01/23/2018 1:53 pm
Level 1 New Miner
dburgd99
Horse armor stands!
01/22/2018 9:15 pm
Level 42 Master Professor
Shu Kurenai
Prepare for your mind to be blown.
What I want in Minecraft:

1. Gloves that give you the ability to pick up blocks, players, mobs and give you some combo-ing skills.

2. Electrical wire that is powered by redstone, and can only be broken by the gloves specified above.

3. A portable light source of some kind.

4. Spears that can be thrown and used in a longer ranged combat compared to swords.

5. A grappling hook type feature.

6. Flippers enchantment for enhanced swimming features

7. A command to apply "thirst" to the game.

8. Larger ships.

9. An evil wizard you have to beat to acquire magical powers.

10. Being able to decorate armor through: banners/painting...?

08/03/2018 5:52 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Peznerd
I didn't like any idea except larger ships. I'd like to see bigger boats! :o
03/02/2018 3:19 pm
Nevermind3476
4 and part of 6 is coming.
03/02/2018 3:29 pm
Level 42 Master Professor
Shu Kurenai
YUUUS
01/22/2018 10:55 am
Level 16 Journeyman Dragonborn
silverbrick
more dimensions
09/30/2018 4:15 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Ranger
qwertty
yes, definitely
10/01/2018 4:57 am
Level 16 Journeyman Dragonborn
silverbrick
yess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01/22/2018 11:10 am
Level 1 New Crafter
Hetrogames
Same
01/22/2018 12:34 pm
Level 7 Apprentice Engineer
BartTheBart
More weapons and more ridable mobs
01/22/2018 11:14 am
Level 1 New Crafter
Hetrogames
New biomes eg.Magical Forest:A lush colourful forest full of plants and flowers big trees of all types and has deer,rabbits,foxes,pixies,elves,butterflys and fireflys come out at night
01/20/2018 12:17 pm
Level 14 Journeyman Architect
Gamefruitpulp
A higher build limit would be really nice
08/03/2018 5:53 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Peznerd
Why could it be useful? More lag...
08/04/2018 10:36 am
Level 14 Journeyman Architect
Gamefruitpulp
https://youtu.be/DVkZBvSNlD8

I
f you want to see my thoughts ^
01/20/2018 11:31 am
Level 11 Journeyman Architect
Flapjacks12345
new mobs, like dirt monsters or something
01/20/2018 11:21 am
Level 32 Artisan Dragon
Dushess
More usable space in world. For example 1024 blocks tall, when 256 is not enought.
01/20/2018 10:44 am
Level 41 Master Sweetheart
Greystokey
Rideable and tameable Dragons, (befriendable) werewolves and vampires, foxes, maybe teleport era activated with redstone, more block types, and maybe more biomes and structures in those biomes as well as new structures in previous biomes
01/20/2018 9:59 am
Level 21 Expert Fisherman
Weirdfisher
More Note block instruments. Yep. And more than 10 ticks per second in Redstone(if possible)

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome