Pmc is getting boring?

Sack_Monger124's Avatar Sack_Monger1249/10/12 5:29 pm
1 emeralds 142 4
9/10/2012 5:39 pm
Palaeos's Avatar Palaeos
I dunno if it's just me but I find pmc is getting quite boring there is nothing to do on it anymore. It's dying we need to boost it back up! There is a reason it's dying though. The admins/mods. They're making to many rules! I'm not saying I dont respect them but the rules are CR@ZY!!! They're not they only reason though. It's the users the forums are dying because alot of people just stop posting. I don't know why but there are only a few select threads that are staying up! So who else wants to make pmc a better place!?
Sack_Monger124
Level 18 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/10/2012 5:39 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
The funny thing is there has been all of maybe a single rule added in the entire time I have been on PMC. I will admit, I've lost interest in much of the forum threads I've seen since becoming mod, or they die off within days of creation, but I still love this site too no end. Really the only way to fix that is for people to come up with some interesting topics and not decide to troll it into oblivion, as hard as that may be.
09/10/2012 5:38 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
ryanator117
i have to disagree, i think that the over all power of minecraft is dewendling. the past updates have made it difficult to play with so many more blocks. we just need a big inspiration to boost it back up. that's my opinion.
09/10/2012 5:33 pm
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn
dalton12311
SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C! SAVE P-M-C!
09/10/2012 5:33 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Dragon
hulkman68
I realised this around a week ago, i've been soooo bored!
- AGREED
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome