School Advice!!!

Moose's Avatar Moose11/23/15 5:24 pm
1 emeralds 396 7
11/24/2015 2:04 am
Moose's Avatar Moose
So I would like everyone what I should do about a situation. So basically I was in a science test today and me and my friend were laughing well it was more like she was laughing and I was trying to do my work so anyway the teacher came over and basically said that she knew we were talking and because we happened to be on the same page in the book said that if any of our answers were the same she would know that we were coping. So me being me sat their extremely worried about the whole thing while my friend carried on laughing and after the test I even asked my friend was she worried about what happened and she just said no should I be. Now my friend isn't like some bad person in school she gets higher grades than me in nearly everything but I'm still really worried about what happened and am dreading it tomorrow. Also in maths today my Blazer fell off the back of my chair and I couldn't reach so I just looked like a fool and then my teacher asked me is everything ok in front of the whole class and I just had to whisper yes I was just getting my blazer but the same friend also sits behind me on a different table so it looked like I was talking because she was yet again laughing. So I would like to know what you think I should do whether I should just try and forget about everything or whether I should look up whether I'm crazy. Thanks- Chloe
Moose
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Moose
11/24/2015 2:04 am
Thanks everyone
Daemonic
11/23/2015 10:51 pm
Level 1 : New Network
If your friend wants to giggle and laugh, let her do it. It'll be her fault if she gets in trouble.

Seriously, stop caring. Works for me!

I have no friends c:
LetsGoTrippin
11/23/2015 8:42 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
Just try to forget it. All of us have bad days, so don't feel like you're going crazy. Eventually, you might not remember this day at all unless you delve into the deep abyss that are your memories.
Fred
11/23/2015 7:46 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Lad
Step 1: Try to forget about it
Step 2: Do not wear blazers anymore
Step 3: ?
Step 4: Profit
JozyP
11/23/2015 5:43 pm
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
Sounds like Your friend just likes laughing at things, kinda anoying something, I am sure.
JozyP
11/23/2015 5:41 pm
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
Are you known for talking to your Friends at times other than these you mentioned? Not saying it's you, but I know that alot of boys get in trouble for talking or laughing in class, but behind the teacher's back, the girls are giggling and whispering. Maybe because the teachersa re females they don't care or they simply don't hear it. Sometimes the teacher sees them anyway and it sets those people up for suspicion when the teacher is looking for somebody to punish.
Moose
11/23/2015 5:45 pm
No I'm known at school for pretty much being a shy geeky kid that has never missed a day got a detention or got what we called "a behaviour point" and I am honestly worried about how teachers see me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome