The Assassins Rp [Applaction Thread]

Gobble124's Avatar Gobble1243/10/12 2:39 pm
3/18/2012 11:17 pm
DaHomie00's Avatar DaHomie00
First off,
THIS IS A FORUM RP NOT A SERVER RP!!!! IF YOU ASK FOR A IP OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT YOU SHALL ANSWER TO MY SHOTGUN!!!

Rp thread: the-assassins-t57994.html

Intro:
The year is 2050 and the USA government is very corrupt. Many people struggle for power over the USA and the role as president is a very dangerous one, also a very good one. When it first started in 2043 a group of people saw that they could make lots of money by becoming a assassins. They took many jobs from killing nobody's to government officials. Soon the rich and power began to hire guards to protect themselves and man people joined the police force to get some money by working for high government officials. Now the next election for the USA president is coming up and backstabbing, sabotaging, cheating, and breaking the law are all in business. Game On.

Info:
Government Officials:
They are very rich and power hungry. The are always the top targets for assassinations and they don't give a sh*t. Most of them want to gain power go as high as they can go, they want to be president. They tend to break the law to get what they want and stop at nothing to get it. Many will back stab each other in a instant. A small few of these people actually care about the USA and want ti become president to re-build their world. Most of them are hated criminals who help the rich and abandon the poor.

Police: The police have changed from enforcing the law to becoming bodyguards. Most police men/women are guards for the Government officials. They get a lot of money working for them and many people have joined the police force to make a good amount of money each day. Most are highly trained when they first go out to be body guards and others join a special school that was made to train police men to work to the extent and work their way up the ladder. Some are spys for the assassins and kill the people they are protecting. These people are a very corrupt bunch who are very spread out.

Assassins: The assassins are a mysterious bunch and no one really knows who's an assassin or not...except assassins them selves. They have many different people working for them. Some assassins are trying to bring justice to the world. Some want revenge and some are blood thirsty psychopaths. They use military ranks in respect to their founder, a 4 star general in the US army. They get many different kinds of jobs, some are jobs to kill a cop and some are jobs to kill a governor. Any person who captures a member alive will be given a $100,000,000,000 reward. No one has ever gotten that money. Some people have betrayed them and double crossed them but, they always ended up with a bullet in the head. The assassins are people you shouldn't mess with.

Apps:
Assassin:
Name:
Appearance:
Back Story:
Anything Else:

Police:
Name:
Appearance:
Back Story:
Job (Bodyguard, law enforcer etc.):
Anything Else:

Government:
Name:
Appearance:
Back Story:
Well Known:
Running For president:
Anything Else:

Rules:

1. No Godmodding
2. Bleep Swears
3. Have fun....or else

People who can accept:
Gobble124, IHazRabiez

Hope you apply guys!
Gobble124
Level 26 : Expert Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Peter_2271
03/18/2012 11:15 pm
Level 22 : Expert Prince
Name, Peter Thompson
Age, 13
Personality, Disturbed Young Possibly Insane shy smart
Appearance: Wavy Black Hair, Green/Blue eyes,Average Height, scarred face, light tan,always wears a hoodie

Story: His parents died in an attempt to kill Admiral Canor,leader of a secret government bodyguard division. He was 8 when they died. Him and his brothers became assassins for a living. His older Brother John went on a mission to kill the leaders of Turkey but never returned. His younger brothers Tim and Jack went to N.Y. To join a group of assassin activists fighting to make the U.S.A better. Peter roams the country doing work for his employers. his employers send letters with names of people to be killed and the payment. He is a member of a secret assassin alliance/guild who's goal is to unite the assassins and overthrow the government. He became the leader of this guild when the founder gave it to him right before he died from 7 knife wounds.
This group is known only as The Brotherhood. There is a rumor they have a secret island on the east coast. the Brotherhood has about 12 outposts and 8 strongholds.

Rank-Leader of The Brotherhood known as the Shade In the world of assassins.
DaHomie00
03/18/2012 11:17 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Dragon
This was dead,and not the assassins creed rp
Gobble124
03/10/2012 3:40 pm
Name: Jack Reiner
Personality: Quite, Crazy, Intelligent, Blood thirsty, uncaring.
Appearance:
Back Story: Jack grew up on the streets, learning quickly it was kill or be killed. He stole what he could and killed any one who even touched him. He soon got some money and got a low end job. He also joined the assassins. He got rich by killing his targets and quickly moved up the ladder. He became a famous assassin because he killed so silently and swiftly. He killed 2 governors at a bar and was doubled crossed at the same time. He killed the man trying to kill him stole his pistol shot the governors and said the man he killed did it and that he tried to stop him but, was to late. He practiced interrogating and soon became an excerpt at getting information from people. Now he is disused as a Police officer, making it very easy to find his targets.
Anything Else: Is it strange that I'm answering my own questions?
iHazRabiez
03/10/2012 3:15 pm
Level 29 : Expert Crafter
Well, I didn't see the option I desired up there so...

Governmental Official and Assassin
Click to reveal
Name: Franklin Oxege (Ox-Hedge)
Personality: Charming, Silver-tongue, Suffers from: Dementia, Slight insanity, Paranoia, Schizophrenia, prone to bursts of anger, blood thirsty attitude, opportunist
Appearance: Similar to this:

Back Story: Franklin Oxege was never... "normal". He was abused by his parents, whom he loved very much. His mother was a drunk, and his father was a drug addict. When he reached the age of sixteen, he got in his first, real, fight. He beat the attacker until his fists cracked the skull. He was expelled from his school, and he was forced to find a job. He had taken many courses, like psychology, and they seemed useless. He got his G.E.D. and looked for a college that would take him. He found a nice one, and continued his courses. He found his way to politics, and started a campaign to run for president. While on the way home from a bar, he was attacked again, by an assassin. He killed the assassin, and later received an invitation, he agreed, and has risen up in the ranks. As well as his campaign. He seeks to re-build the country, to make it better. He likes having strings with the assassins, as they can take out political rivals. He still completes contracts, and instead of normal police guards, he employs fellow assassins.
Well Known: VERY Well known. He helps the poor, and tells the rich to help themselves. He may be well known, but not for good reasons.
Running For president: Yes.
Anything Else: No. NIEN! NYET!
Gobble124
03/10/2012 3:18 pm
Accepted. You can accept people.
Darksoul128
03/10/2012 3:14 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Scribe
don't worry about animatrix he is just annoying in my opinion
Animatrix
03/10/2012 3:08 pm
Level 25 : Expert Network
I'm not an AC fan, so i'll pass.
Gobble124
03/10/2012 3:09 pm
You think this is Assassins creed? If you do I rather you not you come here...ever. Read the post before posting -_-
Animatrix
03/10/2012 3:12 pm
Level 25 : Expert Network
Sorry, I just glanced at it. I'm not a big fan of assassins in general, they're way over-used.
Gobble124
03/10/2012 3:05 pm
Why do all my rps die? *Sigh
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome