The Project Zombie - A modern post-apocalyptic survival server, any tips or ideas?

Dispharmacy's Avatar Dispharmacy1/28/21 4:06 pm history
2/18/2021 5:57 am
Dispharmacy's Avatar Dispharmacy

Picture

PICTURE OF PROJECT

Hello everybody!

I am currently in the process of making a server and I was just wondering what you guys (the Minecraft community) think? Please vote, and leave any feedback!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our goal is to create a beautiful map and custom plugins to support an immersive, open world zombie apocalypse unlike any other Minecraft server.

The Project Zombie - A modern post-apocalyptic survival server. The Project Zombie features will have some of the most immersive gameplay you'll experience in Minecraft. You'll find yourself in the open world of Hope, Alaska, stranded with dozens of other refugees be trying to survive. Whether you enjoy doing quests, finding secrets, or killing player$ and zombie$, you'll find yourself very entertained.

You earn money from killing zombies or players. You can use that money to upgrade your yourself via sign shops or trader posts. Different shops can be found around the map, like food at McDonalds or planks at the Logging Unit.

You are able to create a clan with /clan create, maximum 5 people.

With your clan,you can merge alliances or raid you enemys.

However creating a clan cost moneys.

Rank like messiah have permission to set clan homes.

Our Server Spawn is a big curise ship,to get out of the spawn area, click or go on a lifeboat and you will get teleported randomly on the coast. There is a second way you can get on land,on the top of the cruise ship there are helicopter pads, choose a helicopter - with a location,to parachute down from it. This cost 100$.

- Tpa cost 50$

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Cracked! No premium accounts needed

- Buy:able estates and areas. All accessible and permitted to build in

- Clan/Party system that enables groups to build elaborate realistic bases
- Airdrops and parachutes, customized weapons and armor

- Dungeons, daily quests, “events” every weekend.

- Absolutely no pay-to-win perks - we believe in fair balanced gameplay for everybody.

Dayz Alike

War is coming

War is crying out

The world is shaking

The sky is falling down

www.planetminecraft.com/project/project-zombie-pz/
Dispharmacy
Level 41 : Master Engineer