UnclesSamNips Vs Sophisticas..

UncleSamNips's Avatar UncleSamNips10/7/11 10:10 am
10/8/2011 3:17 pm
Kytoko's Avatar Kytoko
Ok well as soon as I closed my GFX shop this guy sophisticas, started his own... who's sigs do you think are better?

Sophisticas's link
sophisticas-graphics-shop-t20293.html

And mine...
post169710.html#p169710

Vote

UncleSam/Sophisticas
UncleSamNips
Level 27 : Expert Pixel Puncher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/08/2011 3:14 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
wolfy125132
Sophisticas is my favorite. And for emor, really you make people pay for sigs? That's kind of a douchebag move right there.
10/08/2011 3:17 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
Kytoko
Wow you are fucking retarded, learn to read, the ones on PMC are basic and FREE..

I charge people on YouTube for Graphics, don't call me a douchebag bro, learn to read
10/08/2011 3:06 pm
Level 23 : Expert Miner
Emma5000
so is Emorak the blade of grass and ur the oak? xD
10/08/2011 5:12 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Creeper Hugger
Sophisticas
lol why is this still going?
10/08/2011 5:08 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Nerd
gogocp
UncleSam/Sophisticas

I can't pick!
10/08/2011 5:00 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Narwhal
C Master15
Uncle sam i like both of them but yours more sorry sophisticas (or however u say it )
but i like quallity
10/08/2011 4:56 am
Sophisticas
Keep the flaming outta these type of threads lol....
10/08/2011 3:37 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Phatzz
Well seeing as I don't know who this "Cutey" person is, probably, yes.
10/08/2011 3:39 am
Level 20 : Expert Cowboy
PandaManTheElite
Ok, it's still probably gonna happen with me or without me.
So ok.
10/08/2011 3:29 am
Phatzz
Don't worry kiddo, I'm not gonna mess with you, just with "reigning kings"
10/08/2011 2:53 pm
Level 28 : Expert Elf
Antiqua
Yep. I like you.
10/08/2011 3:36 am
PandaManTheElite
Will you still mess with the king if he drop kicks cutey out of the castle.

ahem

I MEAN LOVE YOU, HONEY.
10/08/2011 3:26 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
MapleFunful
Well then why waste your time on me if you have such a good education on GFX. Not my fault you waste your time on us kids.
10/08/2011 2:53 am
MapleFunful
Lol you go trying this then if its so easy for you with all that sarcasm.
10/08/2011 3:23 am
Phatzz
Well with a degree in multimedia and graphic design, along with CAD (Computer aided design) certifications, and animation/simulation structuring.... Why would I waste my time? That's why people get degrees kiddo... So we can simply point at the diploma on the wall and laugh.
10/08/2011 2:48 am
Phatzz
Aww, mediocre basic texture and composition pasting, melded together to look like original pieces of art, nice... With all that... resizing and text drag-ins, must be difficult.
10/08/2011 2:55 am
Antiqua
I think I'm starting to like you...
10/08/2011 2:38 am
MapleFunful
I looked in the folder where my old GFX work is and uploaded some of it
http://imgur.com/PwnqQ&lQPLk&J0gQt
10/08/2011 2:30 am
Level 22 : Expert Demolitionist
P0CKETLINT13
Let's all agree, my GFX is the best.

10/08/2011 2:31 am
PandaManTheElite
Woah, you used hacks.
10/08/2011 2:33 am
Antiqua
Something we agree on. That is the BEST I've ever seen.
10/08/2011 2:28 am
Antiqua
PandaManTheElite
Antiqua
EmorakAntiqua don't criticize what I do unless you know what I do, I give you a week to create a signature from scratch, then, come and criticize what I do

All my signatures people pay for, have a lot more work put into them and are made from complete scratch, what you see on Planet Minecraft is basic stuff, I get tons of requests and would be there forever if I took the time and effort on every single one, like I said don't criticize unless you know the full story n.n

My Logo, everything from the text style, the gradient, the border, even the logo's design is made from scratch:

My YouTube background, once again everything is made from 100% scratch:

Like I said, don't criticize until you know how much effort and time I put into my Graphic Design ^.^

What school did you receive your bachelors degree from? I'll criticise where I choose too. I've seen everything you have claim to done, and I've seen it done before. I was in an institute for art, so I've been there, done that. Go home little boy. And take your drama with you.

And let me ask where did you get yours? Wait what is that community college. Antiqua, you need the calm the fo' shizzle down.

It's called The Art Institute. Google it. I'm sure you're capable of that.
10/08/2011 2:27 am
PandaManTheElite
Antiqua
EmorakAntiqua don't criticize what I do unless you know what I do, I give you a week to create a signature from scratch, then, come and criticize what I do

All my signatures people pay for, have a lot more work put into them and are made from complete scratch, what you see on Planet Minecraft is basic stuff, I get tons of requests and would be there forever if I took the time and effort on every single one, like I said don't criticize unless you know the full story n.n

My Logo, everything from the text style, the gradient, the border, even the logo's design is made from scratch:

Like I said, don't criticize until you know how much effort and time I put into my Graphic Design ^.^

What school did you receive your bachelors degree from? I'll criticise where I choose too. I've seen everything you have claim to done, and I've seen it done before. I was in an institute for art, so I've been there, done that. Go home little boy. And take your drama with you.

And let me ask where did you get yours? Wait what is that community college. Antiqua, you need the calm the fo' shizzle down.
10/08/2011 2:23 am
Antiqua

10/07/2011 11:25 pm
Kytoko
Antiqua don't criticize what I do unless you know what I do, I give you a week to create a signature from scratch, then, come and criticize what I do

[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]

10/07/2011 6:00 pm
Antiqua
I don't think Emoraks signatures are anything special. It doesn't take much work to slap some words on a picture. I agree with SourCookie. Art is not a competition, and if you make it so, you have no true love for it.

All of you aren't great, but all of you don't suck. There's always room for improvement.
10/07/2011 5:55 pm
Level 45 : Master Blob
SourC00kie
Art isn't a competition. It gets quite annoying how anything these days is always a competition.
10/07/2011 5:46 pm
Level 44 : Master Scribe
Happybandaid
Sophisticas
Emorakwww.planetminecraft.com/forums/emoraks-gfx-shop-t14891.html

Only to prove a point

Damnit emorak this between me and unclesam!

Don't involve your adobe pics! i made mine with crappy software XD

Haha I thought you said emorak's "adorable" pics! XD

Anyways, I think as fellow artists you all shouldn't be worried about who's better than who, but how you can ALL improve (because we all know that there's always so much more to learn!)
10/07/2011 10:19 am
Sophisticas
Emorakwww.planetminecraft.com/forums/emoraks-gfx-shop-t14891.html

Only to prove a point

Damnit emorak this between me and unclesam!

Don't involve your adobe pics! i made mine with crappy software XD
10/07/2011 10:16 am
Kytoko
emoraks-gfx-shop-t14891.html

Only to prove a point
10/07/2011 10:15 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
MinecraftNotchEzJens
i think sophisticas
10/07/2011 10:12 am
Sophisticas
Mine!

NEEEAYYYYYAAHHHHH EMORAKKKKK
10/07/2011 10:11 am
Kytoko
I beat both of yours so stop whining all because someone made a shop when you closed yours
10/07/2011 10:13 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger
Falkerneer
Amen! *high fives self* yeah
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome