Undertale RP Server - What do y'all think?

EnergyMagick's Avatar EnergyMagick8/14/17 2:18 am history
3 emeralds 313 8
8/20/2017 9:49 am
Pionier's Avatar Pionier
Welcome, Minecraftians! Welcome, Undertale Trash! Welcome, Roleplayers! If you are all of these, then an extra-special welcome to you!

My name (or... well... I sorta kinda go by the names of my OCs online) is Sara, and I come to you today with an idea! A proposition! A.... Maybe a few Amalgamates as well.

Now, as you may know, the size of the fanbase and fan-created material (Fanfictions, small RP communities, AUs...) surrounding the Undertale fandom are EXTREMELY extensive. Not to mention the fact that so many dozens of people I come across (myself included), have already created OCs based in the Undertale universe. Are there not likely to be plenty more?

So, basically, the title says most everything you need to know. I am thinking to start an Undertale-based Roleplay server, sometime in near future. The server would, more likely than not, be based in something like a Slice-Of-Life style environment, rather than the "constant progression" of canon Undertale.

For this, the lore would probably be altered in some way to say that the barrier can only be broken if the humans' mages themselves broke it, so that the <MONSTERS> would have little to no reason to kill off the humans that fall down, and the Humans have little to no reason to kill off the monsters. Doing this would probably lessen epidemics such as the 'Genocide' route, knowing that neither side has reason to harm the other... In theory, of course.

Now, I know that the amount of building required for something like that would be... IMMENSE. Same goes for the mechanics, combat system, LV/EXP system for those of you who like that sort of thing... Etcetera.

However, imagine now that this is 100% completed. The server is fully built and readied, and all the minority lore twists that would be needed for something like this are put into place.

The only thing I need to know is this:

Do you think it would be actively played, Human?

Now, feel free to leave ANY and ALL suggestions, questions, comments, complaints... I dunno what else to put here. But really, tell me what you think! I NEED community input for this! I'm not going to keep trying to create an RP server if I don't think anyone will play, after all!

Thank you, PMC!

-Sara Amicus, AKA EnergyMagick, AKA that random nerd across the street
EnergyMagick
Level 2 : Apprentice Network