Weird Dreams?

Zeldahappy24's Avatar Zeldahappy243/17/13 4:44 pm
3/18/2013 4:03 am
Zeldahappy24's Avatar Zeldahappy24
Ok. So I've been having some pretty random dreams lately.
1. I was handcuffed this really tall mountain, with my best friend sitting next to me. We were just chatting, while some dwarves were gossiping and changing shifts below us (ikr?). Then suddenly I'm not in the handcuffs anymore, and I'm running to the other side of the mountain. There's this big roman villa esque building, and I run through a hallway. On the way I meet 2 friendly Frankenstein people, and they smile and say hello. Then I'm out on the road (which looks like a road near my house) and a guard is running at me. Suddenly I go all pyscho and grab his arm and start screaming. Then I woke up.
WTH does this MEAN?
Zeldahappy24
Level 32 : Artisan Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Zeldahappy24
03/18/2013 4:03 am
Level 32 : Artisan Mage
Ok, I had ANOTHER dream, perhaps weirder than the last one.
I was in this place, and there was a flood. Me and 3 other people told this guy to get in a boat and keep watch. Then there was a storm, but with giant raindrops, so we told the guy to get out the boat again, and we took it. We sailed to some desert island, but we had to leave to visit David Beckham in Wales to win a competition. Yeah, I know.
Then suddenly I'm in my house, and we're playing a game called TF2 on the tv. Then my friend Nathan walks in (he got run over and is now in hospital) but he talks funny. Then suddenly I'm in the game, this person says he's a spy and cameras come out of his arms??? I seriously don't know what this is about.
Lucargia
03/18/2013 3:43 am
Level 38 : Artisan Engineer
I had a dream that I was on a plane one day going on my normal vacation....and half way through the flight while watching The dark knight rises the plane shaked then half of the floor opened up my iPad flew out and I went diving after it.....because I love it :3 and well I died and it broke woke up and I lost my iPad didn't find it tell the next day o.o
Official_Nathan21
03/18/2013 3:35 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
I had a dream once...
I was a pen (dont ask) and I was in a plane when the window smashed and the bag flew out... I died from fall damage
So yeah...
TurtleLover
03/18/2013 3:17 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Turtle
I once had a dream that I was walking into supermarkets and shooting shop owners with fridges that fired marshmallows.
Then I got caught and was eaten by dogs made of marshmallows, it was weird.
meganukebmp
03/18/2013 3:16 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Sus
People dont play minecraft and then go to bed just dont.
THEN THE DREAMS ARE BLOCKY AND STUFF and im allways late for school because i dont wake up early enough and then i wake up in school and then i wake up again and again and INCEPTION ahhhh im probably sleeping again
shinadafan2012
03/18/2013 2:52 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sus
This is probably weirder than anyone else.

I was in first grade... in my classroom... our teacher was showing us a video...... about old (when I mean old I mean like Bob the Builder, that kind of old. as in, you don't watch it anymore) cartoon characters getting possessed by freakin' demons...

Yay for non-suspenseful Italics!
xland44
03/18/2013 2:37 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
I remember having a super weird nightmare, I just don't remember it. I hate when that happens.
reach557
03/18/2013 2:21 am
Level 24 : Expert Warrior
Dreams depend on some things that remind you of doing something like i had a dream that i was a dog named charlton and that i ran away, the next day a dog ran away from where i live, se bassacly it really depends on whats gonna happen the next day or thinking about that kind of thing
Exurbia
03/18/2013 1:27 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Elf
I've been having these really weird dreams for the past week. Basically, I've had a dream like this every night, but not the exact same one.

So basically I'm in the game Amnesia The Dark Descent, and I'm with Daniel and Alexander in the castle. Daniel and I are following Alexander's instructions and so on, (and we are like bffls) doing weird things like torturing people and doing rituals. Then Alexander betrays us and we have to go find him and kill him. Except it's not like in the game... There are some monsters and such but we end up killing him in his office. They aren't scary.. I find them a little comforting.

Soo... yeah c:
Panda_Queen
03/18/2013 1:24 am
Level 25 : Expert Nerd
This is a strange dream I have had a countless number of times:
I awake in a hallway. The hallway leads into a dirty, retro, horrid room full of crap. On the same wall this hallway ends that leads into the room, another goes into an unknown. I am always with 2 other people, but I never recognize their faces. But I know I've seen them somewhere. So basically, in the center of the horrid room there is a horrid couch. Our goal is we run behind the couch, come up with some sort of plan, and then dash to the other hallway. Once we make that strange plan I never remember, we go into the unknown hallway. What happens when we reach the hallway is a huge white light, and then I wake up. It's been driving me insane for years!
PenguinLover
03/18/2013 2:34 am
Level 37 : Artisan Pokemon
I had a lucid dream and it kinda started like that (without the retro) and after that i found a glass elevator that went up for about 2 hours... After that i was at my home, but i suddenly teleported in the sky at sydney, fell down and got run over by a car... After that, i woke up, then i woke up from that... Weird :/

Another dream i was a zombie that loved penguins (thats how i got my avatar )

And no, i dont mean i loved eating penguins
GrizzlyAmish
03/18/2013 1:19 am
Level 30 : Artisan Mountaineer
This happened last night.

I was at my grandparents old place with a buddy of mine. Don't know why I'm there or he's there. I open a door that leads down to the basement and Jason Voorhees is almost have to face with me. I bolt out the door (I left Brett behind lol) and start running around 30mph. Also, the surrounding woods is different than what it should be - completely flat road with lots of high trees with vines hanging from them. I then jump and begin swinging from vine to vine, gaining momentum and speeding up to about 50.

I then wake up a little bit later.
csarks
03/18/2013 12:36 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
I once had a lucid dream where I was in an old version of Mario and I gave myself wings and flew across the level on Yoshi. Don't even ask.
-R A W R-
03/17/2013 5:12 pm
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
Thanks for the laugh xD I was like lmao roflcopter
MiracleWhip
03/17/2013 5:07 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Hunter
There's a lot of symbolism that reflects your life while your dreaming. For example if someone is chasing you through a mase and you can't escape them, it could reflect how you're trying to get out of a relationship or situation in real life but it's very complicated. The handcuff could be showing that someone is holding you back. The mountaint could be showing how you're trying to achieve something or get a promotion perhaps, but it's difficult because that person is holding you back.
UndeadShadow
03/17/2013 5:02 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
I once had a dream that me and my monkey companion (nameless) were trying to save the Flying Dutchman from a bear trap before the evil ghosts escape from the sewer and destroy the world on a Monopoly-based complex, and I bought a hat of invisibility and when I took it off I was naked.

Also, when I woke up, I had my arms up behind my head in the relaxed way like <(•-•)>
Zeerawk
03/17/2013 4:58 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
I have tons of weird dreams,some way creepier than that.

Don't worry about it.
xXTommehTheUnicornxX
03/17/2013 4:53 pm
Level 22 : Expert Nerd
I had a dream I was a stripper...o3o
Bluepenguin1o00
03/17/2013 4:49 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pokemon
My weird creepy dream was 2 Huge spiders in my house then I was in a cat farm with my pet cat snowball then others I don't remember...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome