What kind of content should I make on YouTube? (Read Description)videocam

BrenyonRambo's Avatar BrenyonRambo6/29/21 11:20 pm
6/30/2021 7:11 pm
BrenyonRambo's Avatar BrenyonRambo
I made a new YouTube channel that you can visit here but I haven't made any videos for it because my mind is completely empty. I need suggestions from all of you.

To narrow things down, I have some exceptions you should consider:
  - I'd prefer to make Minecraft related content
  - My microphone and webcam are really, really bad
BrenyonRambo
Level 18 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

BrenyonRambo
06/30/2021 7:11 pm
Thank you for the replies! I think I might have an idea of what I will make. Stay tuned.
ZekeWolfe
06/30/2021 4:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I guess the bast way to find the answer would be to start with some questions. What do you enjoy doing in Minecraft? Are you a builder, miner, etc?
AllNumbers
06/30/2021 1:42 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Peacock
history
some of my favorite minecraft videos that don't use a microphone or webcam are just videos that do some obscure cool thing I would've never seen otherwise. I guess that's really vague but I'll try to give some examples

I saw this video where 2 people did a series of pvp fights but it was really slowed down (not in editing It was actually slowed down by a mod [​or commands idk]) allowing for them to have much more time to react and think about things. I think it was called "TAS minecraft pvp" but idk

there was also this video that used a mod and it had this machine that (i forgot why) blew up and caused this massive explosion. I think this one's called "draconic reactor meltdown" or something along those lines
Imposta
06/30/2021 12:10 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
Depends what your good at in minecraft. If you are good with making maps and stuff, then you should make tutorials and building videos. If your good at pvp or hypixel. make a multiplayer orientated channel.
HoboMaggot
06/29/2021 11:37 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
You dont need a webcam to make good content. You can put in subtitles if you dont want to use your mic
BrenyonRambo
06/29/2021 11:47 pm
That is very true, but I still don't feel comfortable having subpar microphone quality for some reason. I can't put my finger on why, but I still agree with your opinion.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome