What should we make

LikeKazuma's Avatar LikeKazuma9/17/15 1:17 pm
1 emeralds 218 6
9/18/2015 10:07 am
Latiodile's Avatar Latiodile
Hey guys, i'm going to create a new minecraft server with a friend, but we can't choose between a Factions server or a pixelmon one.That's why we need help from you guys. Now i'm gonna explain things we will provide in each servers.

For the Pixelmon server we will have:Custom map,Start with your favorite pokemon or play more hardcore-ish and start with a shiny starter pokemon,Starter kit,tons of events,tournaments,wondertrade and much more to come.

For the Factions server we will have:Custom map,Plugins you guys like(put it in the comments),tons of events,PvP tournaments,Crates(Get Keys with events and PvP tournaments),Drop parties(not always,we dont want an OP server),Rewards for best faction(Weekly),Votes Rewards,Auction House,HeadHunter,Put the best base of the server on our youtube with a base tour.Just two great servers for beginners and veterans!
LikeKazuma
Level 23 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

LikeKazuma
09/18/2015 9:57 am
up
Latiodile
09/18/2015 10:07 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
im guessing you mean bump? and you can only bump once per 24 hours..

but to the original subject. dont make a factions server, its overused, boring and just ugh. try to find a new idea. like uuuh.. i dont know :/
just dont do factions... a lot less people will dislike you for being unoriginal
LikeKazuma
09/17/2015 3:25 pm
^^^^^^^^up^^^^^^^^
LikeKazuma
09/17/2015 3:11 pm
Thx build_R for your help!
and thomas99 thx too but yea find new idea for a faction server is very difficult..
Stubbs1
09/17/2015 2:51 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
I would say this:
Don't make one of those "FACTION - PVP - OP - WE SUX"
Because as the last word says: They are bad. Then what to make? Well if you could get some new idea (Even though it's hard) or get inspiration from other people of the Interwebs
Build_R
09/17/2015 2:13 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner
Pixelmon servers are always more popular.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome