Plug-in Suggestions?

xxbabygirlstar's Avatar xxbabygirlstar1/14/14 3:06 pm
1/14/2014 8:36 pm
Ninniy's Avatar Ninniy
Hi there everyone! I'm the owner of Technocraft, a small Bukkit Survival* server that's trying to grow. It's been suggested to me that in my new ranking system, I should offer more than just standard money and item rewards for rank promotions.

I agree.

However, in my search for good, fun, small plug-ins... I'm at a loss.

You see, I don't want to get any plug-ins that would make someone higher ranking too overpowering, otherwise it'll become very exclusive because no one will stand a chance.
But at the same time, a lot of the plug-ins out there just don't have much incentive to them.

If you were new to my server and saw our ranking system, what would make *you* want to work on getting promoted, other than money and items (enchanted weapons, bottles o' enchanting, minerals, etc.)?

*underlined to emphasize that TC is a Survival server and will not be changing. No multi-verse ideas or plug-ins related to creative worlds or flying, please.
xxbabygirlstar
Level 11 : Journeyman Scribe