Is There a Way to Put Ranks in Kits?

xPotatoFrys's Avatar xPotatoFrys8/9/14 8:39 pm
1 emeralds 107 4
8/11/2014 7:19 am
Rashneish's Avatar Rashneish
Hello, so someone told me that there is a way to put ranks in kits, so when you click [kit] for my RPG server, you also get a rank. Is there a way to make this possible? If so, please tell me how using steps, directions, or a tutorial. Thanks!
xPotatoFrys
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Rashneish
08/11/2014 7:19 am
Level 36 : Artisan Engineer
Generally speaking, kits are available as part of ranks, not the other way around. Players must possess the rank associated with the kit they'd like to use in order to use it e.g. diamond rank to use diamond kit.

If you would like to award a kit when a player interacts with a sign, this is possible using a multitude of plugins and is not reliant on any kits or kit plugins.
TheRedHun1
08/09/2014 9:14 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
I do not think this is possible with essential kits. There may be a kit plugin out there or a custom one your friend made that executes commands and adjusts users to different permission sets. If he is talking about clicking a sign, then there are plugins like commandSigns that execute a list of commands when clicked which is probably what he is using.

Please do not try and bump your thread every 15 minutes.
xPotatoFrys
08/09/2014 9:40 pm
I meant to put it as an edit, but Im on my iPad so I got a bit confused.
xPotatoFrys
08/09/2014 8:48 pm
I really need help with this, so if any of you know how, your help would be appreciated.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome