What host should I use?

Cubez_'s Avatar Cubez_1/20/14 12:17 pm
1 emeralds 315 3
1/20/2014 10:21 pm
pandahderp's Avatar pandahderp
I am thinking of changing my hosting company to a more cheaper/better one and here are the ones i have found. I have looked at around 300 different hosts and found 3 that I like.

1. McServers.ca
I will be buying the $9 coal plan with 3GB (Been given 100% good reviews)

2. golemhost.com
I will be buying the $8 sand plan with 3GB (Been given 95% good reviews)

3. ggservers.net
I will be buying the $9 iron plan with 3GB (Been given 90% good reviews)

I know they are all the same 3GB and one is cheaper so you are most likely going to say Get the $8 one, But I am looking more at the hardware quality and speed of the service.
Cubez_
Level 41 : Master Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/20/2014 9:24 pm
Level 45 : Master Dragonborn
Ninniy
I've been planning to use MCProHosting.
01/20/2014 10:21 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
pandahderp
You really should not use them, I have had horrible experiences with their customer service. I had many lag problems on my server and there were barely any plugins and 3 worlds and they told me i had too many worlds...really....3 worlds is gonna crash my server constantly? I also had one of the more expensive plans so that should not happen. I then asked for help from another chat staff person and they said they would send me an email telling me what to do...still no email after about a month. I went back and told them that I never got an email and they said they would send it and yet again no email.
01/20/2014 9:25 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
jthomsonmain
They are also really good, Although I stopped using them when my friend stopped working for them and giving me a free server
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome