Minecraft 1.21 (CONCEPT)

TheFoxPrince's Avatar TheFoxPrince10/27/23 2:45 pm history
2 emeralds 196 1
10/30/2023 11:13 am
TheFoxPrince's Avatar TheFoxPrince
I'm working on a minecraft datapack, a concept version of 1.21! It will have:
Hammer When right clicking a block, it will turn the block below you into a slab and it's also a great weapon!
Hot Dog It is a pretty good food source, you can put ketchup, mustard, and relish on it and it will give you special effects! Maybe even effects that aren't in the game!
Lemon: It's not a very good food source, it will fill a half hunger bar and when you eat it it will give you nausea.
Lime: Same, but gives you 1 hunger bar instead of a half hunger bar
Leather Upgrader: If you drop any leather armor, and a dye, it will dye the leather! (Quick Crafting)
Cherry: It has a chance to drop when you break cherry leaves, and when you eat it it is like sweet berries, but it will give you speed effect and a cherry pit. (Can be used for decoration)
Leaf: If you craft any tree leaves, it will give you 9 leaves (Like with a stem) which can also be used for decorations on item frames!
Village Spawner: (OP) Using some materials, you can get a village spawn egg and when you select it, it will spawn a plains village!

Note: This may take a long time, and I'm sorry all my other projects got discontinued! :(
TheFoxPrince
Level 33 : Artisan Fox