Creeper VS Enderman

creep lord's Avatar creep lord11/25/12 3:44 pm
1 emeralds 2.5k 50
11/29/2012 2:42 pm
-Kali-'s Avatar -Kali-
I always argue with my brother who would win in a battle between a Creeper (my chice) or an Enderman (His choice). Well now i've came up with a solution to our little argument which is for u guys to say which o you would win so just:
Post with ur decision which can be
- Awsome Exploding Creeper
or
-Cowardly Teleporting Enderman
ITS UR DECISION THE BATTLE STARTS NOW PICK ONE OR PERISH

Yh u guys are probaly right about the enderman winning but i dont whant enderman to win so i summoned a creeper who has a never ending supply of explosions which don't kill him .
Who would win now?

Grrrrrrrrrr why do u people keep saying that an enderman would win even with my upgraded Creeper?
Well now I'm not goining to upgrade my Creeper any more but now the weather has changed and its RAINING now!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha

I give up no matter what I do to win I still loose so, I will play fairly now and the upgrade to my creeper and the rain doesn't count now. I just have to accept my failure
creep lord
Level 32 : Artisan Creeper Hugger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/29/2012 2:42 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
-Kali-
ENDERMAN!!!! this is how battle will go:

creeper run toward enderman.
creeper about to blow up
ender tp away.

ENDERMAN TROLL!!!!
11/29/2012 2:35 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Archer
FlamingAir
Creeper lolz eve not upgraded how : make obsidian arena spwan a creepy creeper then hit the creeper and spwan the enderman in a cage so only 2 blocks high mobs can get in then go in walla enderman dies
11/29/2012 2:24 pm
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
telamonianajax
Creeper, because Creeper is the symbol of minecraft and all you noobs who have played since 1.8 don't know what the real minecraft is.
11/28/2012 8:45 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
jd10600
the enderman could just teleport the tnt out of the creeper.....
11/28/2012 8:39 pm
Level 28 : Expert Explorer
BUHU
11/28/2012 7:46 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Baconator
buford_III
the enderman MAY win in a fight, but the Creeper is much cooler
11/28/2012 7:41 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger
Wyll Faulcry
You want a vote, then you change the rules to suit your purpose. It's like taking a tally on favorite ice cream, vanilla vs. chocolate, but vanilla wins, so you change all the vanilla to chocolate and call it legit.
11/29/2012 2:21 pm
creep lord
I already said in the last part that the upgarade and the rain doesn't count.
11/28/2012 7:28 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
chrisdog
After days of fighting the enderman and the creeper will be at a half heart each, then a wild steve wil appear and hit them both with his wooden shovel of noobness and they will die and drop diamonds! wich the noob will then throw in lava.......
11/28/2012 7:21 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman uwu
lolo131
Well, with that upgraded creeper and it's raining, and it's gone be a charged creeper soon, CREEPER WINS!!! >:)
11/28/2012 6:54 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
DanTheYellowYoshi
An Enderman could beat the crap out of a creeper. Endermen do massive damage and can teleport everywhere, while all creepers do is explode. Even if a creeper had infinite explosions, it wouldn't kill an Enderman.
11/28/2012 6:33 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
electrocreeper7
enderman. on hard difficulty, enderman deal 10 hearts of damage. That's as much as steve, creepers, zombies, and other mobs.
11/28/2012 6:28 pm
BUHU
C'mon!
11/27/2012 4:42 pm
BUHU
11/27/2012 11:38 am
creep lord
Now u can decide this in my brand new poll where u pick the most deadly monster in the overworld
which-overworld-monster-the-best-t185882.html
11/26/2012 8:33 pm
Level 42 : Master Mage
Endersteve
Enderman because not only are they the Greatest mob in the World it has the Edge on the creeper because of its Power and its ability to Teleport once it strikes.
11/26/2012 8:31 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
Lobstermania
cooltop101
Lobstermaniagiven that a Creeper can create an explosion without harming himself:

if a creeper explodes he suicides
p.s. those are not spam of emotes

I was simply following the original poster's edits. Besides, if the Creeper's only attack is suicidal, there's no contest.
11/26/2012 8:27 pm
Level 22 : Expert Geek
cooltop101
Lobstermaniagiven that a Creeper can create an explosion without harming himself:

if a creeper explodes he suicides
p.s. those are not spam of emotes
11/26/2012 8:21 pm
Level 22 : Expert Geek
cooltop101
go here to vote
/forums/poll-creeper-enderman-t185713.html
i set up a poll
creep lord feel free to pm me if you set up a poll
11/26/2012 8:17 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
player9793
enderman because it haz uuuuuuuuuuuu much health :p check da minecraft wiki yo! Most common mob with the most health!

lol lol wither reference? ;o

Wither vs. Enderdragon
Epic combaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
11/26/2012 8:08 pm
Lobstermania
This is exactly how it would work, given that a Creeper can create an explosion without harming himself:

An Enderman has just teleported into the regular world from the End and is extremely curious. Back in his home world, he was a scientist. After discovering every species on the planet (Endermen and the near extinct Enderdragons), as well as every mineral (obsidian and endstone), he decided to come to Minecraftia. He teleported around, picking up several blocks for scientific analysis.

Soon, however, a Creeper spotted the Enderman. The Creeper was terrified of the new creature and felt his homeland threatened. His kind already had to defend themselves against the Steves, and now they had to deal with these black giants? The Creeper did the only thing he knew how to do: he locked on his target and prepared for the attack.

The Enderman heard a hiss and looked over to find a hideous, reptilian beast running towards him. Never seeing anything quite like it, the Enderman became afraid, and prepared to defend itself. Not knowing quite how to do so, the Enderman stood shaking, staring into the Creeper who kept coming.

As the Creeper came to the Enderman, it gave one last hiss and unleashed a mighty explosion, nearly killing the Enderman. However, at the blast the Enderman quickly teleported into the distance to regenerate health as the Creeper attempted to follow. After a quick breathe, the Enderman teleported back, bludgeoning the Creeper repeatedly with his stone. The Creeper was greatly injured, but still not dead. It hissed and exploded once more, sending the Enderman teleporting away.

The Enderman was now incredibly weak, but being the intellectual he was, he had learned that the hiss indicated the Creeper's coming explosions. He had also noticed that the Creeper had no melee ability, while he himself was armed with both teleportation and a weapon (if he could consider his stone such). He teleported to the Creeper, beat him over the head, and as soon as he heard a hiss, teleported away. He went on doing this for some time, and the Creeper finally fell over, dead. As the Enderman bent over to pick up the strange powder that surrounded the Creeper's carcass, he heard the break of a twig. Crack.

Looking behind him, the Enderman was too late. A new creature, one of the Steves, leaped on top of the beast in attack. This Man was none other than the great adventurer, Lobstermania, waving the great sword Finbar through the air as he grappled with the demon-spawn giant he saw before him. When the beast teleported, he teleported with him, and he plunged the great blade through the Enderman's heart. As the Enderman toppled over, Lobstermania plunged his fist into the monster's skull and retrieved his prize: the valued Eye of Ender.

So you see, though Creepers and Enderman may struggle, Lobstermania always wins.
11/26/2012 8:19 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
player9793
Steve reference? Do herobrine too muhhhhhhhh
11/26/2012 8:29 pm
Lobstermania
No, not a Steve reference. The Steves are the ancient people of Lobsterica, who first journeyed to Minecraftia in the year 743 CE (Cubic Era). They were soon followed by the large-nosed men and women of Testifica, circa 810 CE. Apparently this forum is rather ignorant to Minecraftia's History.
11/26/2012 8:12 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
Cool story bro. I have two problems with it though :
1. How did you teleport?
2. You get Ender Pearls from Endermen, am I rght?
11/26/2012 8:23 pm
Lobstermania
No, no, no. The Enderman teleported while the great adventurer held on to him. According to Science, the Enderman cannot distinguish between his matter and the matter attached to him. This is why he teleports with items in his hands. In this way, Lobstermania was able to teleport along with the Enderman.

And everyone knows that Enderman die with normal Eyes of Ender, but after a few moments, their eyes harden into Ender Pearls and fall out of the skull. Most adventurers simply slay the beast, collect the pearls after they drop, and use Blaze Powder to revive the Eye. Instead, Lobstermania took the eye out of the Enderman, giving him an Eye of Ender, perfectly preserved. If you have ever read the Myths & Legends of Lobsterica Volume I, you would know that in a stronghold, Lobnstermania had discovered this secret knowledge.
11/26/2012 8:08 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
PoisonousPie1234
You
Endermen

Just
Can

Got
Kill

Owned
Creepers

Unless it's raining, endermen are super effective against water. Creepers die when they kill, DEY KAMIKAZE
11/26/2012 8:05 pm
Level 44 : Master Pokemon
jackattack4000
Enderman. As said earlier, it can teleport away. The Creeper blows up as soon as it sees it, killing itself.
11/26/2012 7:58 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
SirChrisTheGreat1011
*facepalm*
11/26/2012 7:39 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Nether Knight
TheTerraSnapper
If you forget all the rules and just put a Creeper in a pit with an Enderman, the Enderman would just teleport to safety when the creeper blows up, killing the creeper. However, if it rains, the Enderman will just keep teleporting and the Creeper would just find some random Steve to blow up.
11/26/2012 7:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Twig_
Endermen would win. Definately.
11/26/2012 7:13 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
gunnerman21
enderman wins becuase if creeper wins it explodes therefore it was defeated
11/26/2012 4:57 pm
Chron
You guys do realize that this is completely biased because he's making up his own rules, and totally distorting the characters? Let's just quit this nonsense and say 'the creeper will win', even though he never will.
11/26/2012 7:14 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner
Gorillaz_101
11/26/2012 6:27 pm
creep lord
Finally some one unerstands me
I just don't wonna loose
11/26/2012 1:55 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
MechaEnderXD
tie, the creeper kills himself to kill Enderman...
11/26/2012 1:50 pm
Level 28 : Expert Artist
MinecraftMusic
enderman i think because even if the creeper could explode multiple times it could not keep up with the enderman teleporting away
11/26/2012 1:38 pm
creep lord
No, you people are wrong Creeper has to win read the last part of the description and u will see that now a Creeper would have definitly win
11/26/2012 1:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Johnoboy
Ok, but then the enderman is immune to water and explosions. They have to win fairly
11/26/2012 1:46 pm
creep lord
Ok i will make him immune to water but not explosions as i make the rules and Creeper has to win
11/28/2012 7:34 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
TerminatorX44
The creeper does not have to win. The enderman shall win, as he is under MY control, not your brother's. He is twice as powerful as a human, and now immune to water. No creeper explosion will destroy him. He will build a house of TNT around your creeper and ignite it before teleporting to safety.

~Herobrine
11/26/2012 7:23 pm
Twig_
een if the enderman gets killed by the rain, then the creeper doesnt win because an element (not the creeper) killes the enderman.
11/26/2012 1:44 pm
creep lord
Ok i will make him immune to water but not explosions as i make the rules and Creeper has to win
11/25/2012 8:26 pm
Priscilla_Is_Beast
Enderman, they can teleport away safely, Creepers are like bees, once they hit their target, they're dead.
11/26/2012 1:39 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pokemon
nekrosader
but not exactly, bees only sting as a last resort while creepers are like kamikazes
11/25/2012 6:16 pm
Chron
Enderman would win. always. Creeper blasts would rarely kill it and it could easily pwn the creeper because it's fast and it hits hard. I've seen endermen kill iron golems before.
11/25/2012 6:14 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
OntoMan35
Enderman, definitely. I don't think a creeper blast could kill and Enderman. And IF it kills the Enderman, nobody wins, considering both the Enderman AND the creeper are killed.
11/25/2012 4:32 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
link4141
Click to reveal
an enderman would beat a creeper.
just saying
11/25/2012 4:22 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Ninja
Xcano
I am pretty sure creeper explosions don't kill endermen so...
11/25/2012 4:15 pm
God_Of_Ender
ENDER-MAN:x
11/25/2012 3:46 pm
Level 29 : Expert Princess
Hollask
An enderman would win, since creepers can Only hit once and they die, while the enderman tpes to safety.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome