Disc 11

insoepic's Avatar insoepic10/20/14 1:40 pm
1 emeralds 215 3
10/26/2014 11:00 pm
Princess_Raven's Avatar Princess_Raven
i got sick today allowing me to stay home, just yesterday i strew away my trashed xbox 360 (that i haven't played in a few months; due to its condition) so i felt that i needed some video games in my system. my mom allowed my to get on my dads old laptop to play a little minecraft.
so i started up the old toshiba and went to minecraft.net to re-download the game for some odd reason the site kept saying "we experiencing some technical difficulty" in bold, i refreshed a couple of times till it worked. i dowlloaded the game and began to play the great game of minecraft. i decided to visit some old servers first, when opon realizing 1.8 was out i started up a survival world the seed was: "ilikebACON12333" or, 3345726 and when it loaded i was amazed to see many trees and animals, all in close reach. after about 2 hours of merrily playing i found an odd looking cave, only about three blocks from the entrance was a lava fall inside, i didn't care, or think, i just saw some iron and dove in.
it must have been 30 minutes of me trudging around in that cave ontill i ran out of torches and relived i was lost, i broke a torch i had resonantly placed and used it in some areas to light up the cave. i turned up the volume to hear any monsters, i had some pretty crappy speakers on that laptop so ocationly they would emit a breathing sound. i crafted a compass to see where spawn was,and it made a weird wuring noise when i opened it in my inventory, then i thought i heard a fluttering of pages in a book, then my speakers started making the heavy breathing noise along with the footstep noise i was making i knew i had heard this all before, then it struck me.disc 11 i opened up a tab on google crome looked up 11 by c418 and there it was the exact same thing i just experienced.now i am here telling you this. i dont know what it means but yeah thats what happened
insoepic
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter