Has anyone ever tried playing survival "realistically" ?

DreamWanderer's Avatar DreamWanderer4/16/17 8:42 am
1 emeralds 421 3
4/16/2017 11:35 am
Cookiesz's Avatar Cookiesz
I'm kind of curious, besides me has anyone ever attempted to play default survival in singleplayer or multiplayer in any sort of realistic fashion ? example: When doing this i usually dig my mines and as i dig i build wooden "supports", and make some kind of mine entrance with mine office and mine related buildings and also name the mine. I also attempted to build modern realistic looking roads through out the terrain, but sorta failed as how massive a project it is. I also hold off on building a home until i can build a somewhat realistic looking home.
Has anyone ever tried playing survival in somewhat of similar fashion ?
DreamWanderer
Level 85 : Elite Pegasus

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Cookiesz
04/16/2017 11:35 am
Level 49 : Master Creeper Hugger
Sometimes, but I feel like it takes a lot of time. It's easier to just play the game and achieve things as quick as possible so it doesn't get boring.
raidarr
04/16/2017 10:53 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
I can't get realism in my head for this game. If I did, digging a full block of dirt with my bare hands would be as long as breaking an iron block x2 in duration, I'd never get the first tree down, and I'd not be able to kill very much because angry animals will sometimes respond in force. And as I'm so terrible at actually building things, I'd probably not get the tools to do much even if I made it through the first part.
MinecraftMinun
04/16/2017 10:49 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Pixel Painter
I kinda did something similar, in terms of making buildings related to others, I had a villager mod installed (MCA) and I found villagers and made them 'work' there. (In reality, I just put them in the building to make it so they couldn't get out) Made a nice little village too. Blacksmith, ore refinery, bakery, farm, random houses. Everything linked together with paths. Unfortunately, I don't have that world anymore. (Computer crashed and had to be reset)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome