How Did You Know Minecraft?

luongdinhtu's Avatar luongdinhtu4/26/16 4:17 am
4/27/2016 6:35 am
Lyfed's Avatar Lyfed
Feel free to tell me how you know MC
luongdinhtu
Level 34 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

FiskFille
04/26/2016 10:11 am
Level 96 : Overlord Fish
Back in 1.2.4, a bunch of classmates of mine figured it'd be "hilarious" to get me to play Minecraft and go on their server. They encased me in bedrock. Not a great first experience.
EmeraldEclipse
04/26/2016 10:10 am
Level 23 : Expert Dolphin
A family my mom knows played it, and ran a server. One day, we went to their house, and I saw them playing the game. I thought it looked pretty cool, and when I got home, bought the game, and got on their server. The first thing I did was freak out on how everybody else was moving and I wasn't, then I broke a teleporter. They decided to let me test stuff out on Singleplayer before I got back on.
MoonbowMercury
04/26/2016 9:42 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
I found a video on a now-defunct animation service for the Nintendo DSi called "Flipnote Hatena" that showed a player approaching a sign warning of creepers, only for a creeper to sneak up behind them.
yoda473
04/27/2016 3:07 am
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher
Wait... so you're telling me Flipnote's dead?!
*Tear rolls down cheek*
Lyfed
04/27/2016 6:35 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Princess
RIP Flipnote one of the most HD animation games on the DS <3
Calendar Man
04/26/2016 9:35 am
Level 44 : Master Sweetheart
Mine is stupid, but...
When my dad moved out of my house, he told me that we should find some way to talk, since I couldn't see him anymore. He asked me if I'd play a video game (Minecraft) on the Xbox with him, and we could chat (Yes, I started out on console.. Big deal).
We played it for about a month, then we kinda migrated to another game.
Years later, I came across some of Stampy's videos (Yes, what got me back into Minecraft was Stampy.) and I thought, "Oh, I should do this, too!" And I got into a survival world, and played for 10 minutes and quit. A few days later, a friend was talking about Creative mode in Minecraft. I decided to go back, and try it. I built a noob house, and then, I came across TheSickestMC360 and built some of his skin statues. Then, I decided I'd make my own skin statues! For months, I'd do nothing but skin statues. By then, I considered myself a Minecraft addict. I really wanted the PC version of the game, because there was more stuff to do. I got it for Christmas. I kinda migrated from server to server, and then, one day I came across the FrostedNetwork... But that's a different story... THE END
Existential
04/26/2016 8:22 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
My brother was a beta tester, so he let me play. I've been hooked ever since.
Dynit
04/26/2016 7:19 am
Level 27 : Expert Network
Part 1: stumbled across CaptainSparklez's video about minecraft

Part 2: Watched the yogscast
aikoya
04/26/2016 7:16 am
Level 42 : Master Princess
I was watching Youtube videos and stumbled upon it.
yoda473
04/26/2016 5:16 am
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher
My tale begins many valentimes ago...
It was late 2010, and all year we had been expecting a new guy in our class. My primary school's student body had a grand total of 50 students, and it was and still is the only school here (I have to travel to go to high school), so new kid in class = new kid in town (and, coincidentally, new kid on block). He (whom we shall refer to from this point on by his online name TinMan) was friends with this other guy who lived here but went to a different, distant primary school. This guy told TinMan about this weird indie game he found online called "Minecraft", and when TinMan finally turned up for school, we hit it off, due to the fact that prior to this, I was the only known PC gamer. Soon, not long before school was out for the year, I was shown this game. Of course, I purchased it as something to do other than Lego.
that2guy
04/26/2016 5:11 am
Level 48 : Master Nerd
From a family friends son, back in beta 1.8.1.
astrashira
04/26/2016 4:49 am
Level 25 : Expert Prince
from my bro

easy thing ;p
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome