Need Ideas for a server! Winner will get a prize!

Carter991's Avatar Carter9916/10/14 1:08 pm
6/11/2014 3:45 pm
xXTheArcherXx's Avatar xXTheArcherXx
Hello Pmc! My name is Carter, Also known as McPvPMaster! I've always wanted a popular server, I mean who doesn't? But I'm struggling to come out with new Ideas! I want a server that is somewhat unique and fun! And I want it to be possible to make without coders! I'm very skilled with servers but I have no ideas! So I've decided that the person to give me the best Idea will win some kind of prize! I don't know what it will be but it won't be a lousy donor rank on the server! I will update the post when I get a prize!

Rules for entering:
1. Must be somewhat original!
2. I can't make custom plugins, and I can't pay for a developer, So keep the plugins simple!
3. Try to be as creative as possible!

Thanks to all that entered! I'll try to get that prized figured out!

If you'd like to help with this server in the future, I will need developers and a Co-Owner that will help me pay! So if your interested in one of these message me on skype @ McPvPmasterYT

Thanks!
-Carter

Oh, and help me blame Paril!
Carter991
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xXTheArcherXx
06/11/2014 3:45 pm
Level 20 : Expert Skinner
Bump!
FireLightKitty
06/10/2014 3:26 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
Think about games you like. U can turn the games you like into minecraft version
PurplePMC
06/10/2014 3:19 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Carter991
Hello Pmc! My name is Carter, Also known as McPvPMaster! I've always wanted a popular server, I mean who doesn't? But I'm struggling to come out with new Ideas! I want a server that is somewhat unique and fun! And I want it to be possible to make without coders! I'm very skilled with servers but I have no ideas! So I've decided that the person to give me the best Idea will win some kind of prize! I don't know what it will be but it won't be a lousy donor rank on the server! I will update the post when I get a prize!

Rules for entering:
1. Must be somewhat original!
2. I can't make custom plugins, and I can't pay for a developer, So keep the plugins simple!
3. Try to be as creative as possible!

Thanks to all that entered! I'll try to get that prized figured out!

If you'd like to help with this server in the future, I will need developers and a Co-Owner that will help me pay! So if your interested in one of these message me on skype @ McPvPmasterYT

Thanks!
-Carter

Oh, and help me blame Paril!

How does a kid like you want to pay for:
- Internet
- Cell Phone bills
- Schooling
- Sports
that according to you comes down to 75$ a month, which was your excuse for trying to make money off of other people's stuff (you needed the money so bad, apparently) and then after all that you want to open a server as well.
Get your facts straight before lying to people who just want to lead you down the right path, kid.
Usberon
06/10/2014 3:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Ranger
Whatever you do PLZ add Tron! Its such a good game but i only know 1 server that has it and that servers has like 10 players
Mikeroboblox
06/10/2014 3:07 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Tomahawk minigames using the tomahawks plugin?
xXTheArcherXx
06/10/2014 3:02 pm
Also, maybe an economy server without PVP. You could get jobs and enter contests that the players make to win money, and then build up your empire. It would be cool if you could buy land too.
xXTheArcherXx
06/10/2014 2:59 pm
I love vanilla servers, something done with red stone. It's hard but worth it.
cakeface
06/10/2014 2:53 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Cake
Creative PlotWorld, SkyWars etc...
_Shako
06/10/2014 2:56 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
NO!!! Not another creative plot world!!!

How about a creative NON-plot world for once?!?!
TeamCraft-Robbie
06/10/2014 2:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
New consept idea> (requires a beefy server)
Every player joins the server and enters a hub, the hub is filled with little cubicle stations These stations (idk 10 by 10 by) are used for advertizement. In short, players who build up enough money can buy these things and use it to advertise there own minecraft world that comes along with it.
These worlds will represent miniature "servers" that can be used by players. Each station has a portal that a random player can join.
People who have enough in game currency to purchase a world and can do what ever they want on said world (to an extent). Players who dont have the patience to make servers and all that jazz can play this game/idea and get the same kind of enjoyment. Each world will be a natural terrain world that will can be used for everything within its respected and assigned limits. For example, the use of plugins will be limited and the type of plugins will be aswell ( custom coded to adapt to this would be most efficient) This will prevent things such as lag, broadcasts, ect ect. To resolve the lag issues that can be created by generating massive worlds would either be world borders and or a custom plugin that unloads chunks.
In addition to alllllll of this ( i can go on for hours but i wont for your guys sake ) there would be a section at the main server spawn that is a shop. However this isnt a normal shop that gives items. This shop provides access to specific server tools such as specific commands, plugin features ect. Maybe a world limit boost? Colored sign usage? ect.
I understand this idea doesnt nessisarily go along with the theme of this thread but if anyone has any comments about this i would be happy to continue. Also, if you guys actually want to make this happen, i have the gear!

Some additional ideas, ( custom scoreboard that shows top minecraft worlds, your worlds amount of players ect)
A subscriber feature, people can sub to certain worlds.
In-game currency donation to certain worlds.
I will keep going if you guys dont think this idea is stupid / you dont quite understand what im getting at. *Sorry for long post*

<wrote this up two months ago for another thread, im just going to paste it here to see what you guys thing>
gs gaming
06/10/2014 2:42 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Engineer
Make a space server. You could have space factions, spacey minigames, moon survival, ect. If you made that I would deffinetly play on it.

Galactic_Wolf
06/10/2014 1:44 pm
Level 1 : New Dragon
What usually attracts me is a server that has lobby options, like, trails or paths. Minigames are sometimes fun to an extent, but, when you add the combination of two games, and aspects, you can create one big game that will be great, for example, X-Run, it has an idea of spleef (knocking players down) and Parkour maps. Maybe come up with something (That won't be that hard to create) like, Turf Wars (Sometimes known as One in the Chamber) and factions, call it Castle Wars, you have unlimited time to create, and attack opponents when you want to. I am not saying that these options have to be used, but just look at different games that are easily alike and combine them in a way that people would like, put them in beta, and then see if people might like that server.
I hope you like and enjoy this response,
Galactic_Wolf
EpizoidFilms
06/10/2014 1:30 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Like my picture doe
DyingHarmony
06/10/2014 1:23 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
How about where you are on a sand platform and you have bouncy sponges under neath of the sand and you have to get players to run across it while its bouncing, when they die they get to choose to spectate or go invisible and add a little more sand in the mix to make it harder for the remaining players, another minigame i thought of is where you have ender pearls, but you try to jump from place to place in a big dome like area with obstacles, and you need to find a chest with 4 diamond blocks in it for you to place as a statue, you can ONLY USE ENDER PEARLS TO MOVE
EpizoidFilms
06/10/2014 1:28 pm
Thats kind of my idea but twisted, in a good way. I like your thinking. and the only use ender pearls is great. I think what were both trying to say is to be Original, have something custom.
Altofino
06/10/2014 1:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon
I Just had this idea : ( I Don't think you need custom plugins to do this ) There are four castles, when you join the server you have to do a trial/quiz and then you get chosen for one of the only four factions, The castle can be expanded but what you can't do is build your own house, you can mine and get better armor or even plan an attack on another castle (Grief and raid) By mining or getting gold by killing another player you can also buy stuff at the market. If there isn't a plugin for the gold thing just use money .
Carter991
06/10/2014 1:30 pm
I love this idea, but I don't know how to implement it, hmmmm...
ClassyPalmTree
06/10/2014 1:20 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
do you play clash of clans? Make a minigame where u are a troop destroying someones village, while the defenders choose mortar, cannon, or archer tower to defend. Maybe, you could have your own base?
UltraOblivion
06/10/2014 1:19 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Warrior
Add a few minigames, SkyWars, Capture The Flag, One In The Chamber, Paintball and maybe a Zombie Apocalypse minigame too.
EpizoidFilms
06/10/2014 1:14 pm
Create a new minigame. People always love that. Maybe including enderpearls and racing and pvping. Anything needs to have fun so add a fun map to pvp in add bouncysponges and speed plates. such like that. I think I would defiantly play on there, and so would many other people.
Carter991
06/10/2014 1:18 pm
Good Idea, I'll keep yo in mind!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome