Planet minecrafts death!

sordxyx's Avatar sordxyx4/28/14 11:30 pm
4/29/2014 12:13 am
Zeranny's Avatar Zeranny
am i the only one thinking it will die soon all i see now is just recruitemnt and servers and gaming pc posts
mods are copied from others on other sites

BUT if were not dien Post WE WILL LIVE if we are dien say Dead
sordxyx
Level 51 : Grandmaster Enderdragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/29/2014 12:13 am
Level 53 : Grandmaster Sweetheart
Zeranny
This thread servers no purpose, if you have an actual issue regarding the site then please post it in a well structured fashion.

/Locked
04/29/2014 12:07 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
EnchantedM
sordxyxam i the only one thinking it will die soon all i see now is just recruitemnt and servers and gaming pc posts
mods are copied from others on other sites

BUT if were not dien Post WE WILL LIVE if we are dien say Dead

WAIT this is a actual forum post!? this is no way to talk about the problem. PMC works on hundreds of things for the site and fun things and people treat it this way? wow never thought this day would come...
04/29/2014 12:06 am
Level 38 : Artisan Grump
Doughty
You're right. PMC is dead. I killed it myself several months ago. I still come back every now and then, just to make sure it doesn't become an undead planet (those things are creepy, super creepy) As always, I just like to watch worlds burn, which is ultimately why I killed it in the first place. You're welcome.
04/28/2014 11:52 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Warrior
ima7433
We Will Live!

cause im here. srsly.
04/28/2014 11:51 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
PMC will live. Hopefully. We never know. It may just end up like The Skindex (HOPEFULLY NOT. That place is annoying with their 5000000 top stolen skins.)

Unimportant
totally has nothing everything to do with this post EDIT: Tea anyone? Or coffee? Cabbage? Root beer? Cheese?! BRAIN PIE?!?!?!
04/28/2014 11:48 pm
Level 22 : Expert Architect
TehEpicKewlioness
We Will Live!
As long as Minecraft lives, PMC will live.
04/28/2014 11:45 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Nerd
Tudedude100
I see where you are coming from, but WE WILL LIVE. I think this because, however many copied skins there are, however many recruitment and gaming posts there are, there are still multiple new mods, blogs, skins, resource packs, and members each day. There is still a great community, with fun people to hang out and talk to. There are still skinning challenges, contests, and giveaways out there, with nice, charitable people behind them. We will rebuild. Someday.
04/28/2014 11:45 pm
Level 88 : Elite Scapegoat
Paril
It's not helping by posting stuff like this. We are working on tons of new features that may change the dynamic of PMC very heavily. For copied content, do your duty as a member and click the Report button.

The rules are very basic. Don't steal content, don't re-mix content, stuff you make has to be 100% yours (no using other peoples' stuff as bases, etc. Stealing part of a book is still stealing, just like stealing part of Steve is still stealing). If you have an issue with this, I fear you will have a lot of trouble with real life where the rules change every few weeks.
04/28/2014 11:38 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
bctype108
Dead, the rules are rubbish as crap
04/29/2014 12:04 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon
EnchantedM
what...these rules keep the site alive. if it wasn't for them this site would just turn into another skindex -_-
04/28/2014 11:43 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sus
shinadafan2012
Good rules apparently means death.

EDIT: Also, if this website is dead, then how come it gets more than a thousand viewers a day?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome