Project: recruting

applequack's Avatar applequack12/31/11 10:49 pm
1 emeralds 126 4
12/31/2011 11:05 pm
applequack's Avatar applequack
A few hours ago me and my brother came up with a great idea for a project. This is a two-part project. The basic idea is to build a city with a ravine in the middle. On one side of the ravine there will be a medieval themed village with wizard's towers, cottages, and ect. On the other side of the ravine there will be a more modern city with mansions, road, and ect. The ravine will probably be hand-made so it looks right. We have our own server which will be hosting this project. The first part of this project will be a speed build with a stationary camera and then we will speed it up and post it all over the web. The second part is to film a action packed video. For an example of what I'm talking about go on YouTube and look up Bashcraft the legend of Hobo.

If you would like to contribute to the project apply below as following:

In game name:
Ideas for the project (this is the most important):
applequack
Level 21 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TidoPhabo
12/31/2011 11:00 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
In game name:BodaciousWhale
Ideas for the project (this is the most important): Create roads, plot the city, also maybe instead of them being put next each other maybe put the medieval one under ground or the ravine is a portal to the past of that area of land. Good at building off the side of cliffs, underground, but not flat grass. What I need is Creative, and I will me able to make a certain size plots for each one. Tell me if you like my ideas.
applequack
12/31/2011 11:05 pm
Yes, you'll get creative of course and we need good lighting and camera angles for the movie plus it will be easier not to dig a gigantic hole and try and make it look good.

were currently setting up the server and i'll pm you when its ready (a few minutes)
mster77
12/31/2011 10:52 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
In game name:mster77
Ideas for the project (this is the most important):some houses or castles will have some door leading to the ravine not much more
applequack
12/31/2011 10:56 pm
Ok I sent you a p.m
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome