Starting a new SMP server

Shmenley's Avatar Shmenley7/2/11 12:55 pm
7/5/2011 12:00 am
Davidlenz14's Avatar Davidlenz14
I was thinking about a server that would be survival. I would want it to be whitelisted and the max slots would be 10 people. I love servers that have mobs and animals. i was recently in a server which i loved where there was a group of people where they would all be friends and they would make cities. There was just one problem the admins and ops were barely or they would pick a few people to be nice to and the people they hated they kicked out of the cities. i would like someone to make a server just like this except i would be an admin and they created would be an admin with me. Also i would like it to be online everyday for 24 hours. If you had made me this server that i was talking about email me at henleysmenley@gmail.com Thanks for your time
Shmenley
Level 1 : New Miner