Stop bullying!

momarama's Avatar momarama10/26/12 7:42 am
10/26/2012 9:02 pm
Charlizard's Avatar Charlizard
H want stop bullys from bullying!
Okay hey read this! http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/bul ... s-too-far/ the true example is the sadest thing in the world and I cryed in real life!
We will need a banner saying Stop bullying! hope fuling we can get a grade A banner maker but any banner will be good!
Here we will discuss bullying and how to stop it!
All bullyed people who want it to stop come here we will protect you!
RULES:No flaming post and/or spaming.
No racesimum and sexism.
And most of al NO BULLYING!
Please join now so we can stop bullying!
momarama
Level 23 : Expert Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Level 36 : Artisan Network
Charlizard
Oh goody.
Some kids try to stop bullying (which won't ever happen) and end up getting bullied!

IRONIC, HUH?

kthxbai.
Level 50 : Grandmaster Technomancer
nyanekomimi
Zemor, were you ever a mod?
Level 33 : Artisan Artist
tricast01
5. Mindless swearing won't help the cause. I'm trying to keep mine at a minnimum to try and let you all understand. People below the age of 15 shouldn't be swearing, and if my observations are correct: Half of the people who look at this server are below 15. Hats off to you if you aren't.

agreed. I think that randomly pouring out swears just makes you look stupid, or not as intelligent (to put it nicer). If your going to swear, think of the meanings of the word or words. Do they, or does the situation match the "lovely" description?
10/26/2012 8:57 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Explorer
Zemor
Destroyer80, that was the most intelligent thing I've seen on this thread, maybe even all day. I applaud you, good sir.
10/26/2012 8:56 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Cyndus
Hi
10/26/2012 8:55 pm
Level 24 : Expert Architect
mrcoolfazey
i made one just copy my sig underneath my name!
Level 1 : New Explorer
Destroyer80
momaramaH want stop bullys from bullying!
Okay hey read this! http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/bul ... s-too-far/ the true example is the sadest thing in the world and I cryed in real life!
We will need a banner saying Stop bullying! hope fuling we can get a grade A banner maker but any banner will be good!
Here we will discuss bullying and how to stop it!
All bullyed people who want it to stop come here we will protect you!
RULES:No flaming post and/or spaming.
No racesimum and sexism.
And most of al NO BULLYING!
Please join now so we can stop bullying!

You realize that bullying is a part of life on this game itself, and the real world. Its the victim's fault for not understanding the tactics given to them in the first grade and instead crying about it. If you didn't notice, kid, theres at least eight thousand different bullshit things about stuff like this and they don't go unnoticed. I don't believe that starting a thread on PMC and then asking for banners is going to help the cause any bit.
Stop crying and stand up for yourselves instead of being little pussies.
---
Now, I know you are all going to rage and do an all-out assault upon me so I want you to read this clear and save yourselves the idiocy.

1. I am in fact 21 and am not afraid to 'stand up' or 'fight you in real life', and neither shall I pay any mind to 'lolnope i culd beat u up' or want to compare e-dicks.

2. The thread was started by someone who not only wanted attention, but in fact spent too much time surfing the web to actually find something interesting and to make a scene about.

3. No, I am in fact not a 'bully' or a 'troll'... Thats so 2010

4. Insults over the internet is the lowest thing I could ever try and read from little kids like(possibly) you. Look at yourself in the mirror before saying 'ur ugly' or shit like that first. I strongly recommend not doing such.

5. Mindless swearing won't help the cause. I'm trying to keep mine at a minnimum to try and let you all understand. People below the age of 15 shouldn't be swearing, and if my observations are correct: Half of the people who look at this server are below 15. Hats off to you if you aren't.

6. 'no u shut up this is a real thing' Yea, I know it is. 21 years of experience. 'shut up ur probably underage' Nope, guess again. 'im gonna get u banned from PMC' A great idea, but you're only hurting yourself with that from the advice I have to give. I could give less than two shits if I wanted to, but people need to learn.

---
And thats about all I want to say, thank you for taking your time on this.
10/26/2012 8:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
foxmeister17
I didn't mean to. It was just brought up.
10/26/2012 8:50 pm
foxmeister17
Actually, general difference is that Catholics believe that they can be good and get into Heaven. Christians believe it is by God's grace.
10/26/2012 8:47 pm
foxmeister17
I'm not a catholic. I am a Christian, but that's awesome!
10/26/2012 8:50 pm
Zemor
• . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--

Also, please oh please, don't turn this into a religious flame thread....
10/26/2012 8:53 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc771545
[deleted]
10/26/2012 8:48 pm
anonpmc771545
[deleted]
10/26/2012 8:59 pm
nyanekomimi
Level 33 : Artisan Artist
tricast01
Um, also Catholics are pretty much the only Christian faith (I know of) that prays the Rosary.

Actually, general difference is that Catholics believe that they can be good and get into Heaven. Christians believe it is by God's grace.

Not entirely true..... I'm Catholic and I was taught that you can only get to heaven through God's Grace.
10/26/2012 8:42 pm
nyanekomimi
I'm gonna make a signature for this!
10/26/2012 8:42 pm
foxmeister17
Guys. I think we all need a different I'm a 14 year old kid. I weigh 180 pounds at 5 foot 10. I get called fat all of the time. Get over it. Is the stuff they are saying about you true? If no, then why listen to them? I mean, they call you gay, are you gay, no? Then don't listen to them. Only you and God know who you actually are. Even if you don't believe in God, only you know who you truly are. So please, just get over it.
10/26/2012 8:44 pm
anonpmc771545
[deleted]
10/26/2012 8:40 pm
nyanekomimi
This is a great thread. I'm gonna use the banner in my signature and support this.
10/26/2012 8:40 pm
anonpmc771545
[deleted]
10/26/2012 8:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Zeonreshiram
Hey, I'm ZeonReshiram and in servers, I get bullied alot, trolled, killed for no exact reason, and more. I'm with you guys because this can stop cyberbullying, physical bullying and verbal bullying.
10/26/2012 8:37 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Cyndus
IT'S NOT BULLYED IT'S BULLIED FOR GOD SAKE. THIS THREAD HURTS MY EYES.

Now that that's out of the way this thread is useless.
10/26/2012 8:36 pm
momarama
Guys I know you can't stop bullying but you can reduce it! This thead is for people who get bullyed too! All to those who get bullyed: Stand up for your sef!
10/26/2012 8:28 pm
Zemor
Hate to break it to you, but you can't just "stop" bullying.

There's always going to be bullies, no matter how many "stop bullying" pages and threads you make. That's like saying "stop atheism", and people are still going to be atheists

Now, if you really want to do something about it, just stand up to the bully yourself. I did that when I was younger, and busted the kids rear.
10/26/2012 8:27 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Crafter
pppaul317
I used to get bullied, and then eerybody just shut up for some reason, I never figured outwhy, but I now always help anybody that I see getting bullied. I really hate it when people make fun of people on minecraft; you could be mking fun of a 6 year old. All they can do is give empty threats, rage uitng never helps, but simply standing up for your self using words can easily stop it. Anyway bullying is NOT part of life, it's just something idiots do when they know they have abosolutly nothing to do.
10/26/2012 8:27 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter
noah303
Well i don't get bullied but i do know that no one can stop bullying.
10/26/2012 8:23 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
supermariozelda
I do agree that bulling is a very sad thing in life and well... I don't think this will help. I am bullied alot in school and I have tried very hard but nothing seems to stop it

PS: No offince
10/26/2012 8:20 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Ninja
Xcano
Momarama I am glad to see this is a popular post with you subscribed to me and all and once I switched skools kuz of bullien.
10/26/2012 8:18 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
LickTheLizard
There is no online bullying. If you don't like how someone is treating you, you need to block them, ignore them, or ban them from your personal server or forum or whatever. These things were created to prevent online bullying. Use them.
10/26/2012 8:13 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pig
JosephD100
If bullied TRULY means that when some one bothers you in a way that causes pain mentally or physically then bullieing is every where its just that if someone is beating you up occasionally then come on seriously? That can be stopped. Of teachers or adults don't help then find someone who actually cares. Go into court sue that guy. It's his fault anyway.
10/26/2012 8:08 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
lp998
though bullying can't be completely erased, it can be reduced. i wish you luck. i've never been bullied, though i'm sure people talk about me behind my back.
10/26/2012 8:04 pm
Level 27 : Expert Pig
JosephD100
Sometimes they are like just so ... Dumbass like even if you own them by saying something to out wit them just like shrug it off. It's just that I haven't been bullied I think it's just a crapload of jerks I'm dealing with.
10/26/2012 8:03 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
NoobPwner94
Lets stop being bystanders.We should be up standers!Stop these mean bullys who's boss!!!Well in a non mean way just stand up for other people who are being bullied.
10/26/2012 8:01 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
NoobPwner94
I have been bullied a lot in my life.From mean words to hacking and cyber bullying,I've had a hard life!Even some people think its funny that I almost drowned!!! Life is so hard....Also someone threatened me that they'll kill me and my family which made me mad!!!Also really sad...I hate bullies luckily october is the time when its anti-bulliying month.SO LETS STOP BULLYING!!!WE ARE NOT ALLOWING ANY BULLY TO HURT SOMEBODY'S FEELINGS!!!
LETS STOP BULLYING NOW!!!!
10/26/2012 7:49 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Artist
icecream72
Honestly, I get bullied a lot on the bus. This kid calls me ugly, fat, and even calls me beaver kid. I try to ignore him, but he always gives me hurtful notes. Once I told the teacher, but all he said was "I didn't do anything...".
10/26/2012 7:29 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Cake
leafygreen49
uuggghhh i hate bullies :/ life sucks
10/26/2012 7:25 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
InfraRedd
Isn't it cute when people on the Internet think that things like this will work?
Disease is a part of life.
War is a part of life.
Famine is a part of life.
Pain is a part of life.
Bullying is a part of life, just like all of these things.
No matter how hard you try, you will never stomp this out, it's like trying to kill all of the insects on the planet. Making a thread like this is a waste of time, and will only attract trolls. Just do your part, don't bully others, help others, and get along with life.
-Redd
10/26/2012 7:31 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Cake
leafygreen49
people can dream, cant they?
10/26/2012 7:24 pm
anonpmc771545
[deleted]
10/26/2012 7:26 pm
Level 29 : Expert Nerd
TripleThreatNinja
Well at least you can admit that u were a bully and now u are against it
10/26/2012 7:19 pm
TripleThreatNinja
DO u know wat we should change tis forum to help us reduce bullying
10/26/2012 7:15 pm
Level 21 : Expert Artist
xXSilentMelodiesXx
I'll make a banner becase I know how horrible it feels to be bullied
10/26/2012 6:53 pm
momarama
Well Imgur is down can't upload any banner.....
10/26/2012 5:38 pm
TripleThreatNinja
Guys why do we all hate this idea this club should continue to be on PMC and should never be taken because it is for a good cause

IM AGAINST BULLYING
10/26/2012 5:35 pm
TripleThreatNinja
Deathlaseri was trying his banner jajajajajajajaa

oh hahaha
10/26/2012 2:12 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
RedParadoxin
Bullying cannot be thrown away completely, but it can be stopped (basically, reduce the amount of bullying that goes on) so I wish you good luck.
10/26/2012 2:00 pm
Level 44 : Master Zombie
minecraftworkers
cant help but i wish you good luck
10/26/2012 9:53 am
Level 30 : Artisan Pony
Leizazure
10/26/2012 9:03 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
bulldogsteven
Everyone has bullied. The more you are bullied the more you bully. You may not think about it becuase everyone makes fun of "That kid" But when you make fun of that kid you are no better than the people that bully you. Now I say lets start a riot! If someone bullies me I am going to pull a MADEA and drive my car trough dat drive through caus ain' nobady gonna b mean to me and don't get a SMACK DOWN! You think you all that? IMA THUG!!!! -swoozie! XD HOLA HOLA HOLA!
10/26/2012 8:49 am
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
Luthery
Bullying have been with us since the start of the human kind. Goodluck my friend.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome