Strange Water Occurrence...

TheFifthWheel22's Avatar TheFifthWheel224/4/12 2:37 pm
1 emeralds 114 3
4/6/2012 4:19 pm
sed11's Avatar sed11
Now, I'm very well informed about minecraft, so this isn't just another misguided random post from people who are surprised about a new feature. I was working outside of my house making a small brook that will run along my pathway. I was about 3/4 of the way finished when I heard one of those creepy ambiance noises. (it sounded like a deep roar or sigh from a monster of some description) I wasn't entirely scared, as my house is directly above a large cave system, so that may have caused the noise. But the odd thing was, literally seconds after I heard the noise, the flow to my river stopped. I assumed that the source block had frozen, but when I returned to it, It wasn't frozen at all. It was just floating in midair! This creeped me out quite a bit, so, fearing the worst, I quit the game. But the spooky thing was the second before I quit I heard footsteps right next to my character, but no animals were following me. Any one have an idea what happened? Think it was just a huge coincidence or something? Here's a pic of what the water looks like:
TheFifthWheel22
Level 1 : New Crafter