Am I the only one that wonders?

Magenta Creeper's Avatar Magenta Creeper10/24/13 6:35 pm
1 emeralds 275 7
10/24/2013 6:59 pm
Charlizard's Avatar Charlizard
Wait! If matter can't be destroyed of created, then how could the big bang theory possibly be real? So if it never happened, then what created the universe? Many people may say that there was nothing, then something happened to cause the start of the universe. But if there was nothing then there couldn't be anything to cause what ever happened to make the universe. So there had to be something before the creation of the universe we know as our own. But what created that? So that just leads to an endless cycle of creations of things. But isn't it impossible for something to be going on like that in an endless cycle. Something had to have started the cycle.

Speaking of endless, how could the universe be endless. So if it does stop there has to be a wall, right? But on the other side of the wall there has to be something. So is the universe endless? That's my guess. Or is it like in some Mario games where if you run off the side of the screen then you pop out the opposite side? But wouldn't that make the universe technically endless? Or is it better just to stop wondering about it so we don't go crazy? Please don't think too hard about it, it's a bad idea. I did that today, it makes you distant and non-talkative.
Magenta Creeper
Level 26 : Expert Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/24/2013 6:59 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Network
Charlizard
No.

Seriously, guys. Stop with all of the religion/ghost/conspiracy topics.
10/24/2013 6:51 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Ghostfreak72
How does this topic relate to minecraft though? [i]Minecraft[i] worlds are created with a world generator and completely ignores physics.
10/24/2013 6:47 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Ghostfreak72
Read the Bible, bro. The whole first book is on how the universe was created

As for the second question, the universe most likely does have a limit, but we're not exactly sure.
10/24/2013 6:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheCakeMC2
Well put, you should definitely consider reading the bible
10/24/2013 6:47 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
ebrbrbbrbrb
Matter cannot be created nor destroyed under normal chemical reactions. You CAN create and destroy matter with different types of fusion. That is for example how elements above 97 were created on the periodic table. For the energy it has been there and always be there.
10/24/2013 6:42 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Punkamoar
its called "catastrophism", the belief that the world was formed by catastrophies over a short period of time, it is also called a creator, who created all things, who has been around since the before time

that is what i believe, you just presented with one of the greatest arguments for a God that there is

-Pikamoar2121
10/24/2013 6:39 pm
Level 43 : Master Engineer
aboveordinary
I would recommend looking this up. You are not the only one that wonders and many scientists propose their different theories all of the time. I have no idea about the first one but many scientists believe that the universe loops back on itself so if you travel to the end of the universe, you end up on the other side of it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome