This made me scream in fear!!!!!

goldninja1234's Avatar goldninja123410/12/14 8:30 pm
1 emeralds 1.8k 28
1/3/2016 4:19 am
The FaiyaBLAST's Avatar The FaiyaBLAST
This was the most horrifying experience ever for me, ive been having nightmares lately and crying.

It started when i made a new minecraft world, i made a house, some farms and a mining base, after the 6th night i went in my minecraft bed, after i was in bed it said " sleep tight" i was kinda confused but not very scared, i woke up in a dark room with flickering redstone lamps, there was a hallway with a a dark player, i went there and i look at it, it was completely black, it just stood there....doing nothing, then it said "...run"
I took his advice except there was no where to run, i didnt know what to do so i tried to brake the blocks, it didnt work, i must have been in adventure mode, when i turned on my text it said " i cant let you do that" and the lights went off. I was freaked out but i didnt quit because i had to complete this if i ever wanted to play minecraft again, so i continued.

I was tp'd to a room full ok skeleton heads, it was that scary but then the heads turned into white horror faces, I tried to take a screenshot but then it said "i cant let you do that" i was shocked that it said it again. The heads kept going i followed the trail in, at the end i saw...him... it was a herobrine skin, i didnt know what to do so i went up to him and try to punch it, i know its a crazy idea but what other choice did i have. But then i said it again... " i cant let you do that" I was freaking out at that point. herobrine then turned around and looked at me and did nothing, i turned around and ran and then i fell down some hole, the whole was never there but i survived the fall and i saw a room full of players with a horror bleeding skin. I thought it was just the player statue plugin because i was in singleplayer. Then i opened my inventory and looked at myself and in horror, my eyes had blood running down them, I almost screamed at this point but i didnt quit. I was in a cage and i didnt know what to do so i just waited. Then all of a sudden my minecraft crashed.

I opened it back up but all my worlds were gone...except of one, it was titled "Welcome back" I opened it and i was in the end, I saw ender man with blood coming from there eyes, when i touched them they said " help us". I thought if i jumped off the end maybe i would die and i would respawned in a normal place but i was wrong, when i jumped off i was teleported back to the same place where i spawned and then the text said " I cant let you do that" I acually did scream a little bit but no one heard me. I waited for a few seconds then suddenly... all the ender man died. then the text said "Your next" I freaked out and just ran around then the screen went black, Then herobrines face poped out taking up the whole minecraft screen and screamed with an unknown sound. I screamed and fell back off my chair. When i looked back at my screen i was in a dark room that was on fire. There was a sign and when i look at it, it said " you will never be free" I acually was crying at this point, i waited for 5 minutes but nothing happened but then i went into the fire, after i burned my minecraft crashed and i was scared to open it back up.

I did open it back up and there was just one work and it said " Last chance...Dont look back" I thought this was my chance to be free so i opened it and i was in the same room, i noticed there was a opening and it was a hallway and there were the same player i saw when i was in the cage, they had nametags on them and all of them said " RUN" so i did i ran so far down the hallway then i saw a light and ran and ran and ran and when i got out my screen went black, i thought that i really wouldnt ever be free but then i woke in a world, with a forest and plains biome, i was so happy that i was over but then i saw a sign and it said "its not over" i ignored it and i exited the world, but shockingly all my worlds were back. I was still scared and my eyes were still crying from fear but i did it.

Guys as you all know this was all fake, i just like making up fake stories, how was it, was it creepy please leave comments, i LOVE reading comments.
goldninja1234
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

The FaiyaBLAST
01/03/2016 4:19 am
Level 49 : Master Enderdragon
WOW
ReptilianKitten
12/05/2014 9:51 pm
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher
Wow, creepy! Nice story!
pizza50W
12/03/2014 3:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Wow you MUST get a 15/10
AlongCameJosh2
12/03/2014 12:48 am
Cool story bro
Freelix2000
12/02/2014 6:29 pm
Level 21 : Expert Cowboy
"I thought it was just the player statue plugin because i was in singleplayer."
So, you thought that it was a Bukkit server plugin because you were in singleplayer? That makes sense... =P
Robot_In_Disguise
12/02/2014 4:29 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Great job! I personally didn't find it that scary, but I think dead space is funny so don't ask me. The writing was great and the repetition really created a feel of it being a ghost stuck in minecraft.
scrooge100
11/28/2014 10:21 pm
Level 1 : New Blacksmith
gg
TheMarquilandia
11/26/2014 6:07 pm
That was a very good story!
Herobrinebuster
11/12/2014 10:42 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
_xXCodeBossXx_
Herobrinebuster:idea: "I can't let you do that". Admins don't let you do bad things either. Admin starts with A. Apple starts with A. Apples have stems. Stems are brown. Trees have brown bark. Barking is what dogs do. Dogs have fur. Wolves also have fur. Wolves live in the wild. In the wild are ostriches. Ostriches can't fly. Triangles can't fly either. Illuminati confirmed

You deserve a medal!

I
(M) <---- Medal

I'd like to thank the Illuminati and ostriches for getting me here. *sniff*
dskskdskd
11/06/2014 11:50 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
That...was...GUD
fuckdom
11/05/2014 6:44 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Farmer
5/10
ReptilianKitten
10/30/2014 9:57 pm
Level 28 : Expert Button Pusher
Nice! 12/10! Scaryyyyyy
Hawkadium
10/30/2014 6:45 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
It would be nice if this was edited properly. I am assuming by the sentence structure you are in grade 2 or 3? Perhaps you could get a friend or parent to proof read and edit the post. Good work either way.
Velma_DdaGamer
10/29/2014 4:10 pm
freaky story
trey10th
10/28/2014 9:09 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Sorry to say this but, it's not really well written
Princess_Raven
10/26/2014 10:51 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
:O MORE THAN INFINITY I WAS SCARED I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL OMG!!!!
FireEnder1
10/26/2014 3:41 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Good Story Bro!
FireEnder1
10/26/2014 3:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
I started a world and I named it "World 1". I hopped into the world but it was not letting me move. I exited the world but it was named "Error 404". I went back on and my skin dissapeared. I figured it was a glitch so I just tried to play like normal but when I moved the game made a SCREEEEECH noise and my game crashed. When I got back on the world was named "Users/FireEnder1/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/worlds/WORLD_NOT_FOUND". I was seriously thinking about just not playing but I decided to get on any way. I got on and everything was normal. But when it turned night the mobs flashed from being invisible to visible. The Moon was red and it shaked. I tried to hit a zombie but my sword dissapeared and the game crashed. The game made the same SCREEEEECH sound and the game crashed. But then my computer crashed and when I got on all my files were either deleted or corrupted.
wolfdragon
10/25/2014 10:11 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
tl;dr
probably fake, anyway.
Robot_In_Disguise
12/02/2014 4:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
It says that it's fake, dude. Don't comment unless you read it.
_xXCodeBossXx_
10/25/2014 2:43 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
Herobrinebuster:idea: "I can't let you do that". Admins don't let you do bad things either. Admin starts with A. Apple starts with A. Apples have stems. Stems are brown. Trees have brown bark. Barking is what dogs do. Dogs have fur. Wolves also have fur. Wolves live in the wild. In the wild are ostriches. Ostriches can't fly. Triangles can't fly either. Illuminati confirmed

You deserve a medal!
Herobrinebuster
10/21/2014 9:28 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
"I can't let you do that". Admins don't let you do bad things either. Admin starts with A. Apple starts with A. Apples have stems. Stems are brown. Trees have brown bark. Barking is what dogs do. Dogs have fur. Wolves also have fur. Wolves live in the wild. In the wild are ostriches. Ostriches can't fly. Triangles can't fly either. Illuminati confirmed
IronBlaster64
10/16/2014 12:39 pm
Wow, That was great! It would give me a heart attack if that happened to me!
Swagrid
10/13/2014 10:10 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
i turned around and ran and then i fell down some hole, the whole was never there but i survived the fall

illuminati confirmed
goldninja1234
10/13/2014 8:41 pm
huh
KJP12
10/12/2014 9:41 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
From the scale of 0-100, I'll say Infinity. It would be that scary. Better not be null.
ForNarniaMC
10/12/2014 8:39 pm
Level 23 : Expert Ninja
Congratz! You made it!
I will give this story 11/10
It was SCARY!
goldninja1234
10/12/2014 8:42 pm
woo hoo
Planet Minecraft

Website