What is the BEST thing to say to players who just joined your serverquestion_answer

MinecraftIndex's Avatar MinecraftIndex2/4/22 8:54 am
3 emeralds 110 3
2/9/2022 1:35 pm
aletrisw1ther's Avatar aletrisw1ther
Hey all,

We were wondering, what do server owners (and players) think is the best thing to do when a new person joins your server, or the server you play on?

This only really applies to smaller/medium servers - of course on a server like Hypixel it may be very different :D

Is it best to leave them alone? Greet them? Teleport to them and show them around? Or something else?

Would love your thoughts! Added a poll too :)

Thanks!

MinecraftIndex server list team
MinecraftIndex
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

aletrisw1ther
02/09/2022 1:35 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
history
I will talk something like : "Welcome to", "Welcome!"...... or something like that
Also i will help if they need help (e.g giveaway best starter kit like enchanted diamond tools). For free
The_Glittering_One
02/04/2022 9:32 am
Level 43 : Master Dragon
I'm used to a welcome via chat and we adopt this on our server among other things: We have an inventory item given and kept but also the chat advises of commands and some features and the player is given a base tool set and some free items- which upranks with ranks and perms based on play time/xp gained/economical growth. Having approachable staff that is present can be just as important tho.
whozclover
02/04/2022 9:16 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Botanist
being given food, a few iron tools, coal, wood ect will 100% help keep them motivated (ps make em feel welcome, show them around if they ask ect friendlyness is key!!)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome