So... why not?

Cipher_Punk's Avatar Cipher_Punk9/24/11 2:53 am
1 emeralds 164 2
9/24/2011 10:16 am
TheRealMozzie0610's Avatar TheRealMozzie0610
So I was on my server talking to some friends about the Endermen, and a question came up. If the Endermen can teleport, and if they have the same particle effects as the portals... why don't they spawn in the Nether?

Just for kicks, I used a plugin to spawn a few there to see what they would get up to. They moved around some mushrooms, flooded a cave with lava, and seemed pretty much 'in place' while doing it.

It made sense to everyone online that their teleportation and portal-particles made it logical that they might employ trans-dimensional travel (remember nether-distance?) - Thoughts?
Cipher_Punk
Retired Moderator
Level 80 : Elite Grump