Why wont my minecraft work?help!

dsirus1's Avatar dsirus18/23/12 7:53 pm
1 emeralds 106 2
8/23/2012 8:26 pm
Roost3rMAN75's Avatar Roost3rMAN75
Hello im dsirus1 and everytime i hit login on my minecraft it usualy goes to a black screen for a second then to mojang thing and it loads up now it just goes to a black screen and stays like that i was recently putting in some mods i tried to put on a fly mod that did not work and i put n an x ray mod that one works great i tried to put a whole mod pack on and it was all working fine but also i noticed something happened in game i could not fly not even with server that im op on ill go up a block or 2 and itll put me back down so i tried to remove the files that said fly or something on it but only 1 really says it in a mod so i deleted the one i found and then i exited out on minecraft and went to load it back up but it went to a black screen and stayed like that and i kept trying and trying i even restarted my computer so please help!
dsirus1
Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior