Modding Help!

l_Pro_Assassin's Avatar l_Pro_Assassin10/26/12 10:45 pm
1 emeralds 139 3
10/27/2012 2:41 pm
IAmChosen's Avatar IAmChosen
Okay, here is the story, I have recently been learning to mod, and I want to make my own mod but everyone has been saying that it is extremely hard to make a mod without ModLoader, so I want to make a mod with modloader, the only problem is, I don't think it is updated yet. I found a website that claims to have a 1.4.2 Risugami's ModLoader. I was just wondering, is Risugami's Modloader the same as normal ModLoader, and do you think it is a legit website?
http://www.games-utilities.com/minecraf ... -download/
That is the link to the website.

Cheers,
l_Pro_Assassin
l_Pro_Assassin
Level 44 : Master Enderdragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/27/2012 2:41 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Modder
IAmChosen
You could say modloader makes it easier, but all it's for is mod compatibility.
10/26/2012 11:41 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
BasiclyMinecraft
No anything that Claims to have modloader 1.4.2 is a fake just keep waiting for the newest modloader from the original source
10/26/2012 10:54 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer
hugaboostar26
May have to patient. If you don't trust the website, don't trust it. Just wait for the update on the original post. It doesn't take long for him to update it. Also the mod has to be called, "Risugami's Modloader" In some websites, it's called Mod Loader. When you download the file, it should say "Risugami's Modloader" If not, they changed the name, or they stole it. Although, i don't know much about taking people stuff. Am sure you need to ask the creator so you can help him out by clicking his link. Overall, am sure they asked Risugami for the property.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome