Need mod ideas

Punkamoar's Avatar Punkamoar4/8/13 11:51 am
4/8/2013 10:12 pm
Doomslicer's Avatar Doomslicer
hey guys!

i am in need of mod ideas, i can do anything from new recipes to biomes to new tools! but i haven't figured out mobs yet
Punkamoar
Retired Moderator
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Doomslicer
04/08/2013 10:12 pm
Level 43 : Master Herobrine
Golems are always cool.

But what I really want is:
Support for color 00FFFFFF, the inverted color.
Like these awesome cursors, made of that color, which invert whatever's underneath them: http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-set/inverted-sharp Imagine inverted armor, which makes a negative of your skin, or phantoms, inversions of whatever's behind them.

Again, this is texture pack support for this. Currently, anything made of 00FFFFFF doesn't show up at all. Also, a phantom mob that is made entirely of 00FFFFFF, which might stalk you or something, I dunno.
sauceboss2000
04/08/2013 10:01 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
I have way to many ideas for mods but i have been looking for someone to help me make a mod pack launcher and overall a network of sharing mod packs (: pm me if you want to hear more even if your not up to it (:
Buggi
04/08/2013 9:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I posted this in the other "need mod ideas" thread:
I'd love to see a Giant Redwood forest biome.

Wouldn't even need to use custom wood to make me happy. But to see epic trees would be awesome.

The first time I saw a 2x2 jungle tree I knew I wanted to see a 4x4 and 5x5 implementation of a sequoia forest. These trees are massive in case you didn't know about them. They grow in the very north part of California.

"Giant redwood trees are the tallest trees in the world, reaching heights of up to 378 feet tall. Their base can be up to 22 feet in diameter and they can weigh up to 1.6 million pounds.

Giant sequoias, on the other hand, don't grow quite as tall but can still reach a very impressive height of up to 311 feet (that's still the size of a 31 story building!). While not the tallest, giant sequoia trees are the largest trees in the world. Their base can be up to 40 feet in diameter and a mature tree can weigh as much as 2.7 million pounds." - Excerpt from http://www.visitsequoia.com/redwoods-and-sequoias.aspx
8BitShadows
04/08/2013 9:25 pm
Level 47 : Master Blob
Please can you make a mod that adds Wood Ore?
I made a thingy on how I think it could work;
-When you mine it it drops 1-3 wood pieces
-With 4 wood pieces you can make a piece of wood
-Spawns in chunks of 4-8
-Not rare, more common when you get lower in the world
If you could make it multiplayer too, that would be great
Thanks
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome