Advertiser needed [Whit Salary. 25% from all Donations]

andrypedak's Avatar andrypedak12/15/12 11:20 am
12/15/2012 4:51 pm
narwhalzrule00's Avatar narwhalzrule00
CLOSED
Applys will be not Accepted for anyone at the Moment! IT MAY CHANGE!

Hello,
I am looking for a Advertiser.
The Advertiser will get 25% from all Donations and a Special Rank and Perks.
Paypal is needed!
If you wanna Apply for a Advertiser, fill this up in the Comments.
If i accept i will PM and reply to the Comment.

IGN:
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):
Experience (details):
Contact info:
Dedicated time:
What you can bring:
Proof of work:

Please Do Not Lie!
Best Regards,
CreeperZCraft
IP: 94.23.6.25:25567
andrypedak
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

narwhalzrule00
12/15/2012 4:51 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Skinner
IGN:Narwhalzrule00
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): i want to be a mod on this server because i want to help this server grow in popularity and i want to be a part of this server since minecraft is getting boring for me. i also need a few extra dollars to pay for collage in a few years.
Experience (details):i was an admin in cyancraft and a mod on dungeoncraft.
Contact info: skype: Narwhalzrule00
Dedicated time: 3:30 EST to 9:30 EST
What you can bring:i can bring hardwork dedication and also good building skills
Proof of work: i will show when accepted

Luv

-Nar
Taented
12/15/2012 4:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: No ingame name currently
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): Well, to start I am in need of a little bit of money to start a server of my own. I am 15 in highschool, taking marketing classes. I would love to have some practice to help me in class and to help your server in being able to get out there.
Experience (details): A year of marketing classes. I'm rather good at thinking of ways to get people interested in your server.
Contact info: skype - ojeswow
Dedicated time: Anytime as long as I have something to do.
What you can bring: Advertising experience, and help.
Proof of work: I'm sorry, I have no proof of work. You just have to take my word.
MinecraftAddict00
12/15/2012 4:37 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Unicorn
Have you finished choosing the Advertisers? I really need this money so, I'll apply!

IGN: blackops8754
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):I would love to have this position, I am quite experienced in advertising seeing that I had 3 other MC servers and were pretty popular. I can set up Votifier if you'd like and can make you GIF banners for your PMC server submission. The flashing GIF files will grab the attention of lots of players and they'd like to join. I can help you configure Votifier and get you a Vote4Cash listener so that your players will be rewarded after they vote. I can make it so that it will remind them all the time when they log on to vote for the server. Please pick me!
Experience (details): Well, I've been in this server buisiness for almost a year now. I started out SO clueless and if you compare myself now to back then, I've learned so much about bringing players in. I can PM you my IP adress when you accept me so that you can see the work of my successful server!
Contact info: My Skype: skyrim.is.awesome.123 and my e-mail is: ryanhund123@gmail.com
Dedicated time:4-5 hours a day and sometimes 6 hours on the weekend (Yeah, I'm on a lot)
What you can bring:I can bring you lots and lots of players! On my old servers I could bring in 15 people in a 1-2 minutes I've had a total of 2024-3000 different unique players after a month and a half of uptime!
Proof of work:PM me and I'll reply with my files. I've made really awesome banners for my server not meaning to brag

Also, just a question, how much would I get paid?!?!
andrypedak
12/15/2012 4:17 pm
C'mon Guys! 1 Lucky Person more!
andrypedak
12/15/2012 4:02 pm
Need someone whit Experience on making Websites.
kirbyquerby
12/15/2012 2:12 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Electrician
IGN: kirbyquerby

Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):
I would like this position because I want the money for advertising, obviously. However, I would also like to help a server grow and become popular. It sucks to see so many servers out there that could be great, but aren't because nobody is ever on them. I'd love to help advertise for you guys, and would be honored if you chose me.

Experience (details): I have an account on most minecraft websites, so can advertise the server on those. In addition, I can advertise on youtube if you want/

Contact info:
Email: kirbyquerby@yahoo.com
If you have neither email nor skype, PM me for a number to text..

Dedicated time: I can dedicate as much time as needed to the server, but advertising generally doesn't take a high amount of time, since it's not like you have to build anything, just advertise..

What you can bring: I can bring lots of players onto the server. In addition, I can double up as a staff member and help with building- I am a pretty good redstoner, I know how to use most common plugins including worldedit, I can do groupmanager ranks, and I am a pretty good builder.

Proof of work: I will show it if I get accepted.

Thanks for reading my app!
andrypedak
12/15/2012 4:15 pm
Accepted!
We have added you on Skype and PM you. We are waiting you to the Server!
theFlyinHayn
12/15/2012 1:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:Tyston12
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):I really like minecraft. I love building and advertising. I have a youtube channel and i advertise monthly. Channel:
Youtube.com/user/theflyinhayn
Experience (details):I have a youtube channel. I advertise servers
Contact info:Skype:theflyinhayn
Dedicated time:maybe 4-6 hours
What you can bring:I can bring many many people onto the server
Proof of work:Later. If i get accepted
andrypedak
12/15/2012 1:12 pm
Need more Applys!
ShawnNightblade
12/15/2012 11:39 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
IGN: beastman1344
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph): I can help advertise and bring donators and i can help with everything else you need
Experience (details): I have owned a server before and i got it popular but it got shut down
Contact info: I have email and skype i will give it you if i get accepted
Dedicated time: all the time
What you can bring: I can advertise and i can make a banner if you dont have one and maybe a website
Proof of work: I will show you banners and advertisements i have made if i get accepted
andrypedak
12/15/2012 11:56 am
Thank you for your Apply!
I have added you to the Highlihted list.
You may be Applyed.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome