Are you skilled at MC? Orbit Craft is hiring Builders! READ!

EzFactions's Avatar EzFactions7/25/14 1:14 pm
1 emeralds 159 3
7/25/2014 7:29 pm
BrutalMC's Avatar BrutalMC
Orbit Craft

We are a new server that is hiring tons of staff members.

Info about myself:

I have had around 10 servers before that were all different types ranging from mini games, kit pvp, factions, and prison. I have made around $2500 in real life cash through these servers. I know what i need to do with servers.

Positions Open:

Co-Owner (0/1) : Must know how to config plugins, develop, use, and basically know every plugin there is out there.
Admin (0/3) : Must be helpful with some to much experience with plugins. Be active and be knowledgeable
Moderator (0/3) : 100% Active with little to no experience with plugins. Know most commands
Architect (0/2) : Must have pictures of recent buildings. 100% Active as if i needed a spawn i could get one in a week.

You may be asking yourself why am i being so picky? I am being picky since i need good dedicated staff on my server. I know how to get big, i know how to make money, and i know how to be one of the best servers out there. But i need staff as well. Please if you are interested in joining this server. Leave your Skype username so we can talk and what position you want to apply for. If you are not interested in posting your Skype just simply PM me it. Thanks for your time and best of luck!
EzFactions
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

BrutalMC
07/25/2014 7:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I am not looking for a permanent position. If you are interested you can hire me to build for you. For information direct yourself to the spoiler below:

Click to reveal
Guilty
07/25/2014 1:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
What position are you aiming for?
What you Prefer for me.
Age?

Maturity Level
8/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, though I am serious when the matter requires me to do so.

Why should we except you?
I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on a few other server It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on few other server, small server around 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

Any additional info?
I live in a small town in GoteBorg, Sweden. I have been playing since 1.2.5.
EzFactions
07/25/2014 2:37 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Will decide soon. Please follow instructions
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome