Ava Servers - Modded and Vanilla

SilverKytten's Avatar SilverKytten1/9/15 11:41 pm
1 emeralds 402 4
3/3/2015 2:46 pm
SilverKytten's Avatar SilverKytten

The Ava server network is currently made up of three privately hosted servers. We have a wonderfully diverse community, fun-loving staff, and easy-to-follow rules.
We have been up and running since [about] April 2012 - Originally, I (Kytten) ran the server off of my computer at home, but when my fiance realized how irritating that was becoming, he offered to let me put it on one of his dedicated servers, which nearly trippled our power, and blasted the old server out of the water.
Our players have varied in age from 8 to 46, and we welcome anyone outside of those ages, as well. (Anyone under twelve, though, will need parental permission, as the server is well above PG-13, most of the time, and we cannot monitor all situations.)

What do the servers' names mean?
Ava is an older English word that means "of all." It is generally not used in the way that I've used it, but it fit the image I had for the server.
Världar is a Sweedish word that means "worlds."
Zwaar is a Dutch word that means "Heavy."
Modi is a shortened form of the Sweedish word "modifieringar," which means "modifications."

Together, these words are meant to mean "Of all worlds" and "Of all heavy mods," however, Ava Modi has been switched over to Vanilla 1.8, and will no longer be modded.

Ava Världar - Modded 1.7.2 is based on decorative, naturey mods.
Ava Världar - Vanilla 1.7.10 is Vanilla with chocolate syrup. There are a handful of mechanics that have been tweaked to provide a fun, new experience, while keeping the general game the same.
Ava Zwaar Modi is vanilla 1.8, with as many of our usual plugins as we can currently use.

SilverKytten
Level 46 : Master Blockhead