<Awakened City. Recruiting Graphic Artist

BigC's Avatar BigC12/22/12 7:09 pm
12/23/2012 3:09 pm
devilcupcakes's Avatar devilcupcakes
Awakened City

What is Awakened City?

Awakened City, is a new up-coming role-playing game server with player vs player and player vs environment twists. Players will battle against the awakened wicked army of Maritae and drive her and her forces back into the depths from whence they came, saving the world of Tyrmel from delving in darker shadows.

Experience a RPG, PvP, PvE minecraft server like never before with game changing mechanics to make this server truly unique and create the next chapter in the Tome of Server History, this server will live among the greats and be burrowed so deep within the players mind even their unborn offspring will know the name...Awakened City.

How are you going to achieve this server?

Well I have recruited a coding team that is working on the custom client after Christmas until perfection, the server will need a custom client as it will host new mobs, new armors, new weapons, new in-depth classes, interactive quests and much much more this is a better option instead of publishing our secrets and making the server players install each and every mod. Mod by mod into their minecraft bin.

Are there character classes in Awakened City?

Yes there are four main classes, and each class has two sub classes which improve certain qualities of a given character. Unlike other servers you will choose this class like on Hack&Mine including the race of your character. There are also donators only classes which have cool and unique names and spells and their own unique armor tier at end raid content. The four main classes are as followed:

Magi
Warrior
Rogue
Priest

Does Awakened City allow races?

Yes, we have five playable races, which will all be released at launch day each race is assigned to either the Holy Legion or Unholy Legion or The Gifted. More races will be planned for our first big update. The five races are as followed:

The Unholy Legion:
Nazgrims
Savages

Holy Legion:
Humans
Elf

The Gifted:
Dwarfs

Will Awakened City have a website?

Of course. We will have a very interactive website with alot of features the server website will include but are not limited to:

Forums
Home Page
Contact Us
Lore
Wiki

Does the server host big RP events?

Yes, there will be big RP events, and when there is not one on, there will be an event on (world boss) which will reap great rewards to the victor of the event, these events can range from small guide events to massive battles against ancient creatures of Tyrmel.

Will the community be able to set up their own RP events?

Yes. You will have to ask for permission from the Server Masters or Co-owner / Owner. Write a email to our email account <coming soon> with your RP event name, description of what you want the RP to do, who will it include, what is needed for your RP and when is your RP event. If permission is denied it is because we will have something on during that time, but we will give a date when you can do the event.

Will we be able to Livestream / record the beta process if we get picked for beta?

No. There will be designated people for this process as we do not want people recording random stuff that could change drastically. Same as livestreaming. If you are caught breaking this your beta access will be revoked, and you will be banned from the server. If you did not get chosen for the beta or at least this beta phase you can always go watch the Co-owner livestream at:
twitch.tv/sirshady88

Okay, so we now have the short Q&A out of the way, I can now announce why I wrote this whole recruitment form. It is because the server will need a couple of Graphic Artist. Down below you will find the application form please copy and paste and answer truthfully, if you are caught Lieing we will ban you from this server

Application Form:

IGN:

Skype (no mic required)

Email:

Proof of work:

Short paragraph explaining your work ethnic:

Also this could lead to payment
BigC
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner