«✮» baste's Resume «✮»

baste's Avatar baste10/13/15 3:42 pm
10/13/2015 4:01 pm
baste's Avatar baste
Not too sure if this is the place to post it; but if it needs to be moved I'll do so.

I'm currently seeking a server with a decent playerbase, and not one that will shutdown within a month or so. I don't want a server that is all staff, by that I mean I don't want all the players to be staff members. I'm currently seeking a server with a small playerbase (preferably 7-20 players on at a time), along with anything except the following:
Prison
OP Prison
OP Factions
[Semi] Vanilla

I'd be obliged to accept a Helper rank, or of the similar. The servers I've been staff on have only had ~1-4 players on at peak, so I want to put my "resume" out there for anyone whom is seeking staff members. Anyway, let's get started.

How long have you played minecraft?
A good estimate would be 3-4 years

How many staff have you been staff on
Countless, but some include:
- BrownCraft
- MCElite
- CraftUniverse
- LegendSMP
- CraftUniverse 2.0
Some other that I can't think of right now
I have also owned several servers...

Why should [us, our community] accept you as a staff rank?
Before I get rambling on on why you should accept me as a staff rank, I'd like to make a few points first. Minecraft has always been one of my favorite games, and I love to help out servers, large and small to the best of my abilities. I am an active player, as well as a staff member. I will actively play and partake in server activities/events, but also fulfill my duties as a staff member. If a player is spamming, I will give proper punishments, such as a temporary mute. I will also be sure to take screenshots of the incident(s), and keep as proof incase they appeal. I will never punish a player who doesn't deserve to be punished, and will never investigate a player without proper reasoning, or without permission from a higher-up. I will always abide by server rules, and take any recommendations to make my moderation better from players and other staff members.

Skype?
I will be open and available to skype.

How long can you play each day?
On weekdays, I can play on the server for about 2-5 hours, on weekends, ~7. I am very flexible with timing, and will adjust to your likings. I will also inform staff members if I am either hanging out with friends, or doing something else.

Requirements
[*] Must have an active playerbase of ~7+ people on at a time during the day
[*] Cannot be Prison, OP Prison, OP Factions, [Semi] Vanilla.
[*] Must have active owners that care about their server

[b][color=#800000]Preferences (things I would like, but not required)[/color][/b]
[*] Already have a few, well educated staff members
[*] Have a website

If any information is required, I will be more than happy to add it
baste
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer