▬$▬Build/Advertise Team Recruitment (PayPal Payment)▬$▬

killerbigmac's Avatar killerbigmac12/1/14 5:12 pm
1 emeralds 450 6
12/2/2014 1:46 pm
creeperboy1066's Avatar creeperboy1066
[center]Hey guys, I'm Ryan and am the owner of ClashOfClans2014, the best new Clash of Clans server. I need an official build team and advertising team.

[b][size=150]About us:[/size][/b]
We will be a premium server network. I've run this server for fun, and now I'm getting serious with it. We have multiple activities, such as, raiding goblin maps, creating a clan (Team), raiding bases, making your self a base, ect.. ClashOfClans2014 is a new interesting game type that is well thought out, executed, and designed.

Our Server IP is ClashOfClans2014.mcpro.co
Our Webstore is [url]www.ClashOfClans2014.buycraft.net[/url]

[b][size=150]Getting to the point:[/size][/b]
I have to be honest. I'm not the best at building. I need a team of builders who will smash the creativity through the roof. I am also forgetful when it comes to advertising. I will forget to "bump" the server some times and don't always get the server out there.

The build team needs a map to build on and I need access to see how it is going. I would like to be able to download the map when a price is agreed on. The team will get credit. As for the advertisers, to receive payment I must see an increase in new players and player base. Payment will be received when that is achieved. If needed, you can come on the server and checkout the size of the maps I'm looking for.

I will also award the build team and Advertisement team. All members will receive a rank and each team will get paid an amount we agree on.

[b][size=150]When Will I Be Accepted?[/size][/b]
I will send you a Private Message on Skype if you get accepted.

[color=#FF0000][b][size=150]Builders Form:[/size][/b]
Username(s)/Group Name:
Age(s):
Maturity out of 10:
How many hours can you build per day:
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?
Example of your builds:

[b][size=150]Advertiser Form:[/size][/b]
Username(s)/Group Name:
Age(s):
Maturity out of 10:
How many new players can you get per day:
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?
How often will the server get these player spikes?:[/center][/color]
killerbigmac
Level 11 : Journeyman Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

creeperboy1066
12/02/2014 1:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Advertiser Form:

Username(s)/Group Name: creeperboy1066/Creeperboyplays
Age(s): 15
Maturity out of 10: 9
How many new players can you get per day: 3+
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak? my skype is creeperboy1066
How often will the server get these player spikes?: every day or two
Thanks
Creeperboy1066
connor3356
12/01/2014 8:23 pm
Username(s)/Group Name: connorholladay35
Age(s): 13
Maturity out of 10: 9
How many new players can you get per day: Well depends if I'm doing something. Probably 2 a day. But if i'm free maybe about 10.
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak? Yes both.
How often will the server get these player spikes? Umm i would say every 2 hours.
+Rob+
12/01/2014 8:15 pm
Level 1 : New Network
As a lead-builder from a team known as Podcrash
( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5UjmR ... EPK3ZE3a9A )
I would be interested in further investigating your project and deals invovled. I am willing and would be happy to work something out
Shoot me a message for more info.

Just as a little side-note, Podcrash is better known as the team who made Cops and Robbers.
NextGen_Craft
12/01/2014 7:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Builders Form:

Username(s)/Group Name: Next_Gen_Craft

Age(s): 13

Maturity out of 10: 8.5

How many hours can you build per day: 3-5 Week days 12-14 Weekends.

Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?Skype: NextGenCraft

Example of your builds: (Threw this together for this Might be a little bad) http://gyazo.com/04cd3046c37331118be14b47361c363b
topgunn14
12/01/2014 7:16 pm
I understand you are looking for builders and advertisers, just wondering is there any room for a developer on your team, who could dual as either of those.

Thank You
Celo44
12/01/2014 7:01 pm
Name Celo44
Age 17
Maturity 8
Im a GFX Designer that does awesome banners and icons for buycraft as well as server banners and icons (i thought this qualified as "advertising") anyways im interested in creating graphics for you new server. Click my signature to see my portfolio.

P.S i havent update the server banners section of my site yet(i only have one) but tomorrow i will, i have some really cool one going up, you could see them if you skype PM me
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome