-=BuildCyclus=- Launch! Medieval Roleplay Server

adventurequest's Avatar adventurequest8/26/13 9:46 am
1 emeralds 247 1
8/27/2013 3:55 pm
shadowprince1497's Avatar shadowprince1497
Launch

Hello guys red again here!
Good news! We have launched the server! It is now open for public and will be online 24/7 ( All day Long). Please make sure you read all of this since it make prevent you from getting banned, or asking stupid questions!

Here some features:

Settlements

*Players can make and own their own settlements.
* Players can hire their own personel.
* Players will have to trade themselves and will not have a shop to buy things from

For more information join the server and enter the Information Room!
Its all player controlled! No plugins.

Realism

Warping..Home..Sethome..Tping...Is all Disabled in this server. We have our reasons for this. If you do not like this. Then do not join. Dont join to complain,

You will reach your Destination by Traveling with Horses...Pigs..Boats..Or by walking!
But beware! PVP is on at Night! So be sure you are Armored or in company of other players When it becommes night!

Many more features just join to find out!

Team Cyclus wishes you many luck and grants you a Warm welcome for the Ones who join!

More questions?
Information?

Dahtom@hotmail.com

IP: sc23.servercraft.co:4752

Ps: We will change hosts as soon as possible!
adventurequest
Level 30 : Artisan Architect