Builders NEEDED! Staff wanted.

El See's Avatar El See11/22/13 8:48 pm
1 emeralds 326 4
11/22/2013 9:44 pm
y_u's Avatar y_u
I'm looking for players who are experienced builders of a creative style, and will be able to build in a group with others and know what sort of builds would be needed for mini-games. For pretty obvious reasons no one younger than 15 years of age will be accepted for applications. Although the subject mentions builders, all positions are available. I am hiring mods, admins, developers, 1 co-owner, and unlimited builders. All builders will earn permanent permissions for every build and project that they contribute to the server. Amazing builders may also apply for co-owner, admin, or moderator.

I plan on keeping this server running for years to come, so those who apply now will be staff for as long as you like to be. However, because of this long-term staffing I cannot afford to be giving out staff positions to just anyone. I'll see to it that this server expands to have a players base of around 50 players or more before the new year starts, further expansion will depend on. Therefore, I'd like to get staff ASAP so that I can setup everything to open up my server within one week.

Application
Position Desired:
IGN:
Skype name (include mic or no mic):
Can you help keep the server running?
Reason for applying?
Availability (time you can spend daily):
Previous Experience (not required):
Talent with building (screenshots):
What you have to offer (building skills, plugin know-how, dedication, etc):
Why makes you qualified for this rank:
El See
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

y_u
11/22/2013 9:44 pm
Position Desired: Any Position available besides builder
IGN: y_u_do_that
Skype name (include mic or no mic): pm me for Skype, and yes I have a mic.
Time Zone (Eastern Time preferred): CST 1 hour behind Eastern Time.
Can you help keep the server running? Yes, I'm very dedicated and understand how most plugins work.
Reason for applying? I miss running a server and I like to help servers out.
Availability (time you can spend daily): 4-8 hours most days
Previous Experience (not required): I have owned a server, and also been Co-Owner/ DEV on 2 other servers.(I did permissions) Also I have been admin on quite a few servers.
Talent with building (screenshots): I can do some pixel art, not the best at it though.
What you have to offer (building skills, plugin know-how, dedication, etc): I know how the basic plugins work as well as I'm very dedicated. Also I'm fair in all decision making.
Why makes you qualified for this rank: I'm very experienced and I believe I can really help your server.
calldacreeper1
11/22/2013 9:32 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Position Desired: Builder
IGN: Calldacreeper
Skype name (include mic or no mic): Calldacreeper (Mic)
Time Zone (Eastern Time preferred): GST
Can you help keep the server running? Yes
Reason for applying? I love building and like the sounds of what you have said
Availability (time you can spend daily): 4-7 hour's
Previous Experience (not required): I have build a server named AoA (Age of Adventure which now has 2-50 people on daily
Talent with building (screenshots):I will send you screen shot's on skype as it is much easier
What you have to offer (building skills, plugin know-how, dedication, etc): Building skills and knowledge of how to run a server!

-Your's sincerely Calldacreeper (Riley
Why makes you qualified for this rank:

Ps Add me on skype first pls
MBskii
11/22/2013 9:29 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Position Desired: Anything, I'm a good builder and have been staff on many other servers

IGN: MBski712

Skype name (include mic or no mic): ragshagteam | Mic = yes

Time Zone (Eastern Time preferred): eastern

Can you help keep the server running?: i can probably donate every now and then

Reason for applying?: I love to help new servers get up and running. I love to build. I love helping new players.

Availability (time you can spend daily): min 2-3 hours

Talent with building (screenshots): Sorry don't have screen shots

What you have to offer (building skills, plugin know-how, dedication, etc): Good builder, kind of good with plugins/perms, I'll spend as much time as i can on the server.

Why makes you qualified for this rank: Good builder, Love helping people
TeamExilium
11/22/2013 8:55 pm
Position Desired: Server/Forums/Global Administrator. I'm a very mature member, and can be on quite a bit! ^_^
IGN: TheOnlyPizza
Skype name (include mic or no mic): Please, message me on the forums or post yours on the post. I don't want children spamming my Skype. Thanks.
Time Zone (Eastern Time preferred): Eastern Standard Time.
Can you help keep the server running? I can be on daily, help by donating more than likely, and can always bring mature and helpful players into your community through the forums, or in game.
Reason for applying?: I'm looking for a fun and exciting experience on a Minecraft server that I can trust. I am a mature and responsible person, and will always be a help to you and your staff.
Availability (time you can spend daily): Daily, I can spend 4-5 hours on.
Previous Experience (not required): I've been staff on NUMEROUS servers, and have learned A LOT since I've started. My highpoint is Forum Administration.
Talent with building (screenshots): I'm not really a builder, just a Staff member.
What you have to offer (building skills, plugin know-how, dedication, etc): I'm a VERY dedicated player, and can be on almost ALL the time. I am very well with plugins, and forum administration
Why makes you qualified for this rank: As I've said numerous times, I'm mature and responsible. I can ALWAYS help you with whatever you need. Whether you're having girl troubles, trouble in Biology, or even a simple plugin error, I'm your guy. I'm discrete about others problems, and I have a VERY high work ethic. Other than that, I'm hoping to become dedicated to your server, and hope you choose me! ^_^

Thanks,
Matthew Lethen
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome